Rumor: Bionicle's return in 2015

And it would make sense. Some Toa would be taken in by Tuyet's promise of militaristic intervention while wanting the best, so both sides would be technically neither good nor bad, and bring a about interesting plotlines.

Lego can just go and say "these are this year's bad guys" and give a brief introduction of their characters: TSO is the leader of a mercanary group called the Dark Hunters. The Barraki are four warlords working together to build a massive united empire. Takadox is a sniveling traitor whose prone to compulsive backstabbing syndrome...

This was what I was getting at many pages back. Lego only needs vital info to be given to new fans so the story makes sense, and if they want more, well, Biosector is there for them.

• Upvote 3

And it would make sense. Some Toa would be taken in by Tuyet's promise of militaristic intervention while wanting the best, so both sides would be technically neither good nor bad, and bring a about interesting plotlines.

Lego can just go and say "these are this year's bad guys" and give a brief introduction of their characters: TSO is the leader of a mercanary group called the Dark Hunters. The Barraki are four warlords working together to build a massive united empire. Takadox is a sniveling traitor whose prone to compulsive backstabbing syndrome...

This was what I was getting at many pages back. Lego only needs vital info to be given to new fans so the story makes sense, and if they want more, well, Biosector is there for them.

Exactly. What happened during the past within the MU isn't vital to understanding the new story. They don't have to reference Makuta or the Giant Robots, just give brief vague background like. The Great Spirit Mata Nui defeated his evil brother and freed the people of two universes from the machinations of a tyrannic warlord, and now hibernates within the Great Mask of Life until the world need him once more...

Then introduce basic facts about old characters as needed. Eg: Ahkmou once served Mata Nui's evil brother but is now an outcast. Takanuva was once a Matoran until he became the powerful Toa of Light. The Skrall are a race of powerful warriors but scattered across the desert after their leader was beaten by Mata Nui. The Baterra were created by the Great Beings to end an old war, but instead ran rampant. Etc, etc. You see where I'm going with this. 

I think he was calling me the new Greg since it was my idea...didn't think it would catch on like that. Ahkmou needs to be their shadow Toa leader. We need these guys to feel evil and truly corrupt. They need to be scary. Their corruption needs to run so deep that it alters their physical states and also causes their elements to become intertwined with shadow. They need to be such a threat that when Marendar is activated, he has to create Terminator-esque robots to ensure the death of every Toa. And to make these rogue Toa even more intimidating...they need to be submerged into energized protodermis and become Nuva. If we have a rogue Toa story, it needs to be dark.

I think we've had quite enough of "shadow is always evil" for one decade. I think Lego needs to focus on a more diverse group of villains, like a rogue Toa team, perhaps using those lesser-known Toa powers that never really featured in the main story all that much.

Because of the Makuta betrayal, shadow has always been seen as this malevolent evil element within the bionicle universe. A lot of the major villains had a black colour scheme. But shadow itself isn't evil. It isn't corrupt or malicious or whatever. It was the people who used it who were corrupt, and cruel and evil. Shadow itself was just one more of the many elements created to give balance to the MU. I think we should have a good Toa of shadow, or perhaps a villain who uses the power of light, just to turn the whole preconceived concept on its head. 

This is  new era of Bionicle, so let's mix things up a little. Why not?

• Upvote 5

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I've been watching old episodes of the Ninjago show recently and it actually portrays Garmadon as a bit of a tragic villain who isn't completely immoral, and occasionally works with the heroes.

So not-100% evil villains have been seen in recent Lego themes. Also, I think we're forgetting Krika, he tried to warn the Toa Nuva about The Plan and how Karda Nui was going to erupt into storms and kill everyone.

Hydraxon was also a good example, he wasn't technically a bad guy (After all, he was just doing his job trying to keep The Pit in order) , he was just misguided and believed the Ignika to be too powerful for anyone to possess.

andromeda_m31_slideshow.jpg

Or perhaps, if Velika doesn't blow her up, Tuyet could rally some of them in an attempt to build a Toa Empire (similar to what the alternate version of her had in Metru Nui in Dark Mirror) on Spherus Magna.

That way, we feasibly could get a civil war like what Willess12 describes, with the Glatorian/Agori fighting the Toa/Matoran, since they wouldn't trust them anymore. And then Tuyet might actually be useful to the storyline.

Actually, that reminds me of a brainstorm I had a while ago that may make Tuyet important: maybe the Nui Stone was originally made as a way to stop Marendar if the toa were good. Cause it makes its holder super-powered, thus Tuyet could have had a purpose in revival to be the one toa that Can take on Marendar.

Though civil wars ARE fun... (Books and games I mean)

Edited by Heontris

Online presences (main ones, at least):

DeviantART: Heontris

YouTube: Heontris

Anything else with the name Heontris is also me. As far as I know.

"Don't be a night owl, it gets boring after the first 6 hours." - Me right now

Honestly, I imagine the new potential return would be a reboot. And that doesn't bother me too much, so long as they don't mess with the overall environment and aesthetic of Bionicle we had in the past years, or at least not too much.

Of course, it will be different though: it's been four years, and I assume they've learn a few more things on what sells well with Ninjago and Chima.

Also, if it is a reboot, it could also be something that factors in the use of the Vahi and some sort of time-reset, sort of Madoka Magica style. Of course that is idealistic and unlikely.

Maybe if the Barraki build up their armies for a year or two, then they could return in 2016, for example, with Toa as canister sets, Matoran or War Rahi as small sets, and then the Barraki themselves could come in large sets packaged with a big Rahi mount, like Lhikan was in 2004. The loss of Takadox and Carapar in the later serials makes this even more manageable, as releasing four Titan sets would be more cost-effective than releasing six, and they might even put more time into designing fewer titans which would therefore give us better sets.

• Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png

Wait a week or so and I'll make some of those on LDD! (I'm away from home at the moment so I don't have my PC on hand, and there isn't a mobile version of LDD) I'm not sure how Lego would do the Toa, though, without being near-clones of the '15 sets. Also, what if Takadox is the L*** ** ***** *******? In '07, it was stated that his army in the Pit was composed of underwater insects. So maybe we'll get Takadox next year!

• Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png

Wait a week or so and I'll make some of those on LDD! (I'm away from home at the moment so I don't have my PC on hand, and there isn't a mobile version of LDD) I'm not sure how Lego would do the Toa, though, without being near-clones of the '15 sets. Also, what if Takadox is the L*** ** ***** *******? In '07, it was stated that his army in the Pit was composed of underwater insects. So maybe we'll get Takadox next year!

Takadox is my all time favourite BIONICLE set, but I doubt he's the creature you just mentioned. Nevertheless I would love to see the Barraki make a return, and it's one of the few things that make me hope for a continuation instead of a reboot. 

• Upvote 1

tumblr_n2r10eoieo1qz8x31o1_400.gif?w=720

Blog: toatalireviews.com

I hope Takadox makes a comeback, but I don't think he'll wind up being the main villain, at least not straight away. He'll probably wind up siding with a more powerful enemy and perhaps stabbing them in the back given the chance. I see Takadox as a bit of a Starscream style character, since he apparently can't work with anyone without betraying them at some point or another, if it benefits him. 

From where the story left off, I could potentially see Takadox offering his services to TSO, but if that is the case, he probably wouldn't make the mistake of trying to betray someone who could disintegrate him with a single wayward glance. Unless he were to, for example, use his hypnosis ability to make some members of TSO's larger army turn against him...

I guess my overall point is that Takadox doesn't have the resources at the moment to be a major player. He would need to gather an army, or overthrow someone else who already has one, before he could step up as a major villain. This is made more difficult when you consider that the other four surviving Barraki already have armies, and would likely send those armies to kill Takadox if they so much as heard rumours about his location. I'd say that would go double for Mantax. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Exactly. What happened during the past within the MU isn't vital to understanding the new story. They don't have to reference Makuta or the Giant Robots, just give brief vague background like. The Great Spirit Mata Nui defeated his evil brother and freed the people of two universes from the machinations of a tyrannic warlord, and now hibernates within the Great Mask of Life until the world need him once more...

Then introduce basic facts about old characters as needed. Eg: Ahkmou once served Mata Nui's evil brother but is now an outcast. Takanuva was once a Matoran until he became the powerful Toa of Light. The Skrall are a race of powerful warriors but scattered across the desert after their leader was beaten by Mata Nui. The Baterra were created by the Great Beings to end an old war, but instead ran rampant. Etc, etc. You see where I'm going with this. 

I think he was calling me the new Greg since it was my idea...didn't think it would catch on like that. Ahkmou needs to be their shadow Toa leader. We need these guys to feel evil and truly corrupt. They need to be scary. Their corruption needs to run so deep that it alters their physical states and also causes their elements to become intertwined with shadow. They need to be such a threat that when Marendar is activated, he has to create Terminator-esque robots to ensure the death of every Toa. And to make these rogue Toa even more intimidating...they need to be submerged into energized protodermis and become Nuva. If we have a rogue Toa story, it needs to be dark.

I think we've had quite enough of "shadow is always evil" for one decade. I think Lego needs to focus on a more diverse group of villains, like a rogue Toa team, perhaps using those lesser-known Toa powers that never really featured in the main story all that much.

Because of the Makuta betrayal, shadow has always been seen as this malevolent evil element within the bionicle universe. A lot of the major villains had a black colour scheme. But shadow itself isn't evil. It isn't corrupt or malicious or whatever. It was the people who used it who were corrupt, and cruel and evil. Shadow itself was just one more of the many elements created to give balance to the MU. I think we should have a good Toa of shadow, or perhaps a villain who uses the power of light, just to turn the whole preconceived concept on its head. 

I was tired and worded that a bit funky. I wasn't saying all of these rogue Toa need to be Toa of shadow, I was indicating Ahkmou should be a Toa of shadow and be their leader. You want a villain who uses light? Was actually thinking about that myself. Gavla could be one of the rogue Toa. The other 4...hmm, maybe Lesovikk could finally go nuts. Other 3 could be different elements. Lightning, sonics...heck, let's make acid an element and have a Toa of acid. Again, I want all of them Nuva...want this situation to become so dire that Mata Nui has to step in or something. May have to write a fanfic..

It's really simple, but I actually like it! It's small, but it has lots of customisation potential.

• Upvote 1

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people, people he's never met before and who don't know his name, can live." -Hahli

The problem with bionicle coming back is that it needs a story. The story was one of the main reasons why people got into the line and once it ended, there was no way to bring it back easily.

With themes like Castle and other lines that get rebooted so often they don't need very much if any story behind them. 

Unless they have come up with a good enough story to be both nostalgic and not too complicated, then I say that this rumor is very unlikely.

If Bionicle returns in 2015 and it's a reboot, what do you think the storyline will be like?

• Upvote 1

Speaking of Takadox, you know what I would like to see?  Takadox as a good guy.  Here's the reason: since he betrayed the League of Six Kingdoms, he was technically the good guy.  And what did he get for his efforts?  Banished to the Pit with those he betrayed.  No doubt he tried to bargain with Hydraxon at some point. 

Then, he got his revenge on the Toa Mahri later, while ensuring the death of all the Visorak.  One could even argue they deserved it -- Jaller and Kongu made a deal with Kalmah and Carapar.  All they had to do was kill Pridak, who, by the way, was hopelessly insane now without Takadox.  So yes, I view Takadox as a good guy.  And you can correct my facts if I'm wrong; I don't own Downfall, I just rented it from the library back in '08.

~W.12.~

On 9/29/2014, Greg Farshtey said:

"Just wanted to say a quick something --

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

Ordinarily, I don't do quotes, but this is special.

Fire Ice Water Stone Earth Air... I mean Jungle.

Bionicle: The Legacy Hero An attempt to put some magic back into Bionicle.

Speaking of Takadox, you know what I would like to see?  Takadox as a good guy.  Here's the reason: since he betrayed the League of Six Kingdoms, he was technically the good guy.  And what did he get for his efforts?  Banished to the Pit with those he betrayed.  No doubt he tried to bargain with Hydraxon at some point. 

Then, he got his revenge on the Toa Mahri later, while ensuring the death of all the Visorak.  One could even argue they deserved it -- Jaller and Kongu made a deal with Kalmah and Carapar.  All they had to do was kill Pridak, who, by the way, was hopelessly insane now without Takadox.  So yes, I view Takadox as a good guy.  And you can correct my facts if I'm wrong; I don't own Downfall, I just rented it from the library back in '08.

~W.12.~

If Bionicle returns in 2015, do you think the storyline will still have references to Mata Nui?

~W.12.~

Rap music sucks

I was tired and worded that a bit funky. I wasn't saying all of these rogue Toa need to be Toa of shadow, I was indicating Ahkmou should be a Toa of shadow and be their leader. You want a villain who uses light? Was actually thinking about that myself. Gavla could be one of the rogue Toa. The other 4...hmm, maybe Lesovikk could finally go nuts. Other 3 could be different elements. Lightning, sonics...heck, let's make acid an element and have a Toa of acid. Again, I want all of them Nuva...want this situation to become so dire that Mata Nui has to step in or something. May have to write a fanfic..

Doesn't lego realize that instead of simplifying things for kids/dumbing things down, kids can know about the Bionicle storyline through the Internet?!

• Upvote 1

Capar is dead though. :(

I personally hope that the new main villain(s) is/are something/someone completely different, something/someone we haven't seen before. Basically I would love to see a new main baddie, but having help from or using the old baddies, like TSO, the Skakdi, etc., as servants or grunts. That way Lego can get Bionicle a fresh new story somewhat and not have the new fans rely on old information on these really fleshed out characters. I dont know, I think they would want to avoid that.

While I still want the old baddies to return as a threat, I imagine Lego would try to not complicate the start/revival of a new returning theme (that ended for being too "complicated") by making the main villains the old baddies with complicated background stories.

By the way, sorry if my paragraph up here is sorta difficult to understand. :P

No, it all made sense. I get what you're saying, but:

If they had TSO and the Barraki following the orders of someone else, it wouldn't be very true to their characters. After being helpless to stop Makuta taking over their entire universe, they've all kind of gone off the rails. All they want to do is conquer and rebuild their old empires. And I don't think the 100,000 years worth of backstory is entirely necessary to understanding their characters. Lego can just go and say "these are this year's bad guys" and give a brief introduction of their characters: TSO is the leader of a mercanary group called the Dark Hunters. The Barraki are four warlords working together to build a massive united empire. Takadox is a sniveling traitor whose prone to compulsive backstabbing syndrome... 

The old fans will know all of the extra background and be able to further understand their characters, but really, their past actions aren't going to have a massive impact on the new story, I don't think. Think about Annona, the creepy Tren Krom-esque villain of Sahmad's Tale. We didn't really find out much about her before she was wiped out by a Dues Ex Machina from the Golden Being. 

Oh that makes so much sense! Thanks for clearing that all up :)

I mean, I still personally hope that the new main villain is someone we haven't seen before. But still I can now see them doing the Barraki or TSO as potential threats that will excite the older fans. And like you said, their background information would be irrelevant to the story, so it would be easier to understand. 

Also thanks for understand my previous post :P

• Upvote 1

This has probably been mentioned many times, but if the reboot happens, I'd like to see a Toa team using elements like gravity and lightning. It's unlikely, but it would be cool.

• Upvote 1

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people, people he's never met before and who don't know his name, can live." -Hahli

I'm not sure if this will be removed or not, but there does appear to be some purple in one of the new sets, and there appears to be lots of gold for Hagah, Toa of Light and Toa of Psionics. Not quite sure if that goes out of bounds on the leaked content policy, but I guess we'll see in a bit.

[Edit] So that means that some Toa of Gravity MOCs aren't out of the question anymore!

Edited by Makuta Miras
  • Upvote 2

VBWj75sh.png

There actually seem to be a lot of morally ambiguous anti-hero characters in the Bionicle universe, if you think about it. I think there should be a year where they get to be the heroes instead of one of the usual Toa teams. You've got Takadox, Lesovikk, Vezon, and I think Sahmad counts as well. Maybe they should team up with Metus and Ahkmou to take down Velika? Cuz, why not?

• Upvote 3

There actually seem to be a lot of morally ambiguous anti-hero characters in the Bionicle universe, if you think about it. I think there should be a year where they get to be the heroes instead of one of the usual Toa teams. You've got Takadox, Lesovikk, Vezon, and I think Sahmad counts as well. Maybe they should team up with Metus and Ahkmou to take down Velika? Cuz, why not?

That team would be so awkward that it could be cool to see.

EDIT : Brutaka could fit in that team as well, unless he's still controlled by the antidermis

Edited by I Exist

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

That team would be so awkward that it could be cool to see.

EDIT : Brutaka could fit in that team as well, unless he's still controlled by the antidermis

http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Brutaka

So far as I can tell, the antidermis no longer controls him. He's also trapped with Vezon in that same fortress that Velika is about to blow up. They can escape the explosion and team up together to get back at Velika.

And I agree, that team up would be hilariously awkward. It must become canon!

So then, the Anti-Team's powers will be:

Brutaka- His regular powers plus all 42 Kraata Powers.

Vezon- None at all

Lesovikk- Air plus being crazy

Sahmad- Again, none at all

Metus- Backstabbing

Ahkmou- Erm..... Backstabbing again?

That wouldn't be a very good team. Unless Ahkmou gets Toa-ized

Vezon- None at all

Metus- Backstabbing

Takadox- Hypnosis plus yet more backstabbing

That wouldn't be a very good team. Unless Ahkmou gets Toa-ized, most of the others would just get in Brutaka's OP way. And I don't think that Takadox and Vezon would last one day- Federation of Fear was bad enough, and they were stuck on a boat then!

VBWj75sh.png

Y'know if they do do a reboot, they could do something along the lines where Vezon's dimension travel mask gets fused with the mask of time and the result in an unstable mask of reality where everything gets waarped into a new reality.

Except he doesn't actually have a mask. According to BS01, he actually absorbed the Olmak's power. But, keeping to the spirit of your idea, what if Vezon were to absorb the mask of Time and become a reality warping god himself? That would be both amusing and terrifying? 

Vezon- None at all

Metus- Backstabbing

Takadox- Hypnosis plus yet more backstabbing

That wouldn't be a very good team. Unless Ahkmou gets Toa-ized, most of the others would just get in Brutaka's OP way. And I don't think that Takadox and Vezon would last one day- Federation of Fear was bad enough, and they were stuck on a boat then!

Brutaka would probably get annoyed and either kill them all, or ditch them.

Vezon can travel through time and space, albeit he can't control it. That's still a power. 

Lesovikk... I don't know why everyone says he's crazy. Nothing I've read about him seems to indicate he's actually insane. Karzahni was insane. Vezon is truly insane. But Lesovikk doesn't come across that way. Yes, he's vicious, yes he seems willing to break the Toa code (although he hasn't actually done it yet), but he doesn't seem insane to me. 

Sahmad doesn't need powers to be awesome. He killed Annona, a creature that predated the GBs (even if he did have help, it's still epic). 

Metus isn't really the backstabbing type. Not in the way Takadox is, at least. Matus would probably spend all of his time playing the others off agaisnt each other and trying to broker dodgy deals to save his own skin. But he does have a lot of people who want him dead, so perhaps he might try his best to stay on everyone's good side. (One of Tuma's last orders to Stronius was to kill Metus if anything happened to him in the battle). 

Ahkmou didn't really do much backstabbing, he just sided with whoever he thought had the best chance of winning. According to BS01, he's now trying to suck up to the Glatorian, to keep on their good side. I wish him luck with that. 

Takadox: He might do a bit of backstabbing, but more likely he'll hypnotise the others into backstabbing each other. Or perhaps he'll sell them out to TSO. He's very good at selling people out to other people. 

But... You may have a point. This is a terrible team... Which is why it must happen! 

Well Sahmad has his slave wagon. They eat peoplem

Vezon can dimension-hop and is the Toa of Anarchy.

I think he ditched the wagon somewhere during the course of the Sahmad's Tale podcast. 

I completely forgot about Vezon being the Toa of Anarchy. It actually suits his character, too.

If he becomes a set once more, that's what they should market him as. "Vezon, Toa of Anarchy."

• Upvote 1

I was playing around in LDD earlier and built my own Omega Tahu. First I wanted to make it how an actual set would look like (CCBS, no extremely old pieces) but then I thought "eh let's mix classic Bionicle pieces in" and this was the result:

Front

omega_tahu_1.png

Back

omega_tahu_2.png

Close-up of interior workings (pistons and padding)

omega_tahu_3.png

Omega Tahu at Po-Wahi

omega_tahu_at_po-wahi.png

Omega Tahu near Kini-Nui

omega_tahu_near_kini_nui.png

Wow! I come back after about a week and all you guys have come up with some genius ideas! I especially like the idea of Titan sized Barraki/Rahi sets, and Nato Greavesy's "Vezon, Toa of Anarchy" ("Vezon Master Anarchy" doesn't have much of a ring to it).

As for that Anti-Team, oh my. If that was made into a serial or a book that would be great. Kind of like a more crazy version of the FOF.

• Upvote 1

sig.jpg

Wow! I come back after about a week and all you guys have come up with some genius ideas! I especially like the idea of Titan sized Barraki/Rahi sets, and Nato Greavesy's "Vezon, Toa of Anarchy" ("Vezon Master Anarchy" doesn't have much of a ring to it).

As for that Anti-Team, oh my. If that was made into a serial or a book that would be great. Kind of like a more crazy version of the FOF.

You guys all seem to like my rogue Toa plot idea...want me to write a fanfic of it?

• Upvote 1

I hate to turn this into a Moc evaluation thread, but I'm not a fan of that giant red shield piece for a torso. :shrugs: I like the idea of a giant Tahu, but I wouldn't want it to look quite like that. 

You guys all seem to like my rogue Toa plot idea...want me to write a fanfic of it?

Go forth. I think seeing an execution of the idea will help me evaluate it better. :)

I hate to turn this into a Moc evaluation thread, but I'm not a fan of that giant red shield piece for a torso. :shrugs: I like the idea of a giant Tahu, but I wouldn't want it to look quite like that. 

Go forth. I think seeing an execution of the idea will help me evaluate it better. :)

May take me a while to put it together, but I just might have to do it.

Kinda random, but I just wanna say I never understood why the Nuva lost to the Piraka, but the Inika beat 'em. The Inika are arguably more powerful than the average Toa, but not as powerful as the Toa Nuva. I'm guessing it was destiny, the Nuva were probably never meant to even come in contact with the Piraka. I also wonder if the Mahri are still as powerful as they were as Inika. Just some random thoughts.

May take me a while to put it together, but I just might have to do it.

Kinda random, but I just wanna say I never understood why the Nuva lost to the Piraka, but the Inika beat 'em. The Inika are arguably more powerful than the average Toa, but not as powerful as the Toa Nuva. I'm guessing it was destiny, the Nuva were probably never meant to even come in contact with the Piraka. I also wonder if the Mahri are still as powerful as they were as Inika. Just some random thoughts.

Actually, the Inika never beat the Piraka. They just weren't annihilated by them, which was due to the Red Star giving them electrical powers and them having mask powers that were very convenient against the Piraka's abilities. And yes, that was due to destiny.

• Upvote 2

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

As for if the Inika are more powerful or less then the Mahri, I would say it all depends on where they are.

I guest the Mahri are much more effective in water then the Inika will ever be, but It's very possible that they are more powerful as Inika while fighting

on the ground. In fact, Arthaka should've given adaptive armor to the Mahri as well so they could get back to their Inika form (or whatever form suits them

the best depending on what they have to go through)

• Upvote 1

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

The Nuva lost to the Piraka because they didn't know what they were up against. They'd never faced opponents like them before. The Piraka were clever and resourceful and devious. All in all, they were a pretty good team of villains. I hope Bio 2015 gives us something similar, perhaps a group of the old story's surviving villains teaming up, like the remaining Barraki working with TSO or something like that, with Velika and the Golden Being as well, just for fun. 

• Upvote 2

Honestly, I really don't know how I would feel about BIONICLE's return, with HeroFactory and such.

Of course with my childish brain I will buy all of the sets for a playing purpose.

Though, I kinda want a new theme all-together. One with a new story (that's long but not 10year long) and a new buidling system.

What do you think about this post?

(I'm new here and just joined today, but I have been browsing this forum since day 1. :P)

(Also if I double post go ahead and report, I'm a newbie and have no idea when I post if theres a delay)

[Work in Progress]

<_<

Honestly, I really don't know how I would feel about BIONICLE's return, with HeroFactory and such.

Of course with my childish brain I will buy all of the sets for a playing purpose.

Though, I kinda want a new theme all-together. One with a new story (that's long but not 10year long) and a new buidling system.

(I'm new here and just joined today, but I have been browsing this forum since day 1. :P)

(Also if I double post go ahead and report, I'm a newbie and have no idea when I post if theres a delay)

Welcome to BZ. 

Am I the only one who's just getting blown away by the number of new members/old fans becoming part of our community solely due to this rampant rumour about Bionicle's return? Someone said somewhere that so long as there's one fan left Bionicle has a chance of coming back, but I'm seeing a whole lot more than just one fan. BIONICLE 2015!!!

• Upvote 1

Welcome to BZ. 

Am I the only one who's just getting blown away by the number of new members/old fans becoming part of our community solely due to this rampant rumour about Bionicle's return? Someone said somewhere that so long as there's one fan left Bionicle has a chance of coming back, but I'm seeing a whole lot more than just one fan. BIONICLE 2015!!!

It was the hype of Bionicle 2015 that got me here, so you may be right  ;)

-  :t: :u: :r: :t: :e: :x:

Check out my photostream at Flickr!