The Person Below Me

WORT WORT WORT

I'm... working on that. Slowly. :)TPBM lives in a rural area.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Very briefly, I picked up the Amazon package right outside my door with my comics in them, which I guess counts as 'going outside'.TPBM has seen the new Spider-man film.

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff

Indeed I do, I at least used to (but am not totally sure if I still actively use) subscribe to such a policy. Though as my Pessimist's Gamble reassures, it is probably better that I don't come closer, less they either leave or shove me back themselves, so it suggests.The person below me talks negatively about at least some others, but almost (if not always) never to that person directly.Indeed I do, I at least used to (but am not totally sure if I still actively use) subscribe to such a policy. Though as my Pessimist's Gamble reassures, it is probably better that I don't come closer, less they either leave or shove me back themselves, so it suggests.The person below me talks negatively about at least some others, but almost (if not always) never to that person directly.

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

No. Those who can punish me for it, I don't speak badly of at all, since there are many ways for that to be discovered. Those who cannot, I speak directly to without fear, hoping they will change, and if not, be severely humiliated for their failure.TPBM has seen Scene 2 of my Comic Movie!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Destroyed as in made into MOC's or destroyed as in they went the same way as your alarm clock? Because I've made a couple of MOC's, but never full on broken a set. o_OTPBM is very careful about all of their possessions and often gets annoyed if they get damaged or bent.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.