Hitman IX: Corpsetaker

Ehksidian

PUPWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CURSE YOU!

Also, it is the Σ (Sigma) Blade. And the title is ACE MAVERICK HUNTING ATTORNEY!

GET IT RIGHT OR ELSEEEEEEEEEEE

I can attest to his brutality if you mess up his name.

I can also attest to the brutality of everyone else in this game.

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Oh, and personally? I prefer grape juice. =P

Just as a heads up, I will be using a.... Different weapon this round. Just saying. No, it's not off the wall crazy like Pupwa, but legitimately COOL. And you will look in your screen in awe.

And I will smile.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Oh, and personally? I prefer grape juice. =P

Just as a heads up, I will be using a.... Different weapon this round. Just saying. No, it's not off the wall crazy like Pupwa, but legitimately COOL. And you will look in your screen in awe.

And I will smile.

if he succeeded

he would have turned you into a pony and you would have killed yourself with your own sword

:D

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

This is what, the second time or so that Pupwa has tried Ponifying me?

At least this time went well.... Thanks to Kopekemaster. Last time Pupwa targeted me I exploded. 

And that's terrible.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

*Pats chro on the back*

How did it feel to die by something else than an icepick?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*Throws a tumbleweed into the topic just to see what happens*

Beware of the tumbleweed bomb

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*Throws a tumbleweed into the topic just to see what happens*

Beware of the tumbleweed bomb

People wonder why these topics lose activity so quickly... it's because everyone tries to kill off all the active players right at the start of the game!

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Malignus... I mean, Luroka - er, Kuan...

I don't even know what to call you. Malurokuan?

Maybe I'll just call you Charles. Or Frank. Actually, no, Charles sounds better.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I wouldn't have known Kuan was Luroka if he hadn't kept a quote of me from Bionifight Ultimate in his sig.

I can't help but keep the awesome quote that points out my accomplishments that round. I'd intended to tear down one wall per day.

I'm not faulting you for it, it is an awesome quote.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Not many folks had shown up to TR’s New NEW bar party, and for that, he was sad. He had just opened the “Bar In The Middle Of Town”, and only a few people had shown up for free drinks. Agitated, he left before the killing could begin, muttering something about “Kindness doesn’t kill it seems...”

Soon after, everyone had gotten to the bar. Well, everyone that would have come. Axilus at down in the middle of the bar, waiting for the other people to show up, and listening to the violin Kopeke was playing. A shot rang out, and something pinged off the back of his head. He reached back, and pulled a 50 cal bullet from there. He laughed at the fact someone tried shooting a robot with a gun.
On a nearby rooftop, ShadowVezon cursed to himself.
Axilus shook his head, wondering who it was that tried killing him. Right then, Blade strolled in, dressed as a Red Spy, whistling to himself. In on hand, he held a revolver. In the other, a knife. Before he could even attempt to backstab Kopeke, Axilus had jumped at him, choking him out with a wire. With his final gasps of air, Blade uttered one, final sentence.
“You seduced me well.”
Axilus felt incredibly awkward after that, and left.
Next arrived Voxumo and a few other folks, notably Kuan, Pulse, and a very aquatic Beard. As soon as Voxumo arrived, Kopeke began playing a single note on the violin-intended to hurt Vox.
Shame Vox was partially deaf for some reason.
When Vox was told (Rather loudly) by Pulse a violin was playing, he very quickly got mad. He took out his crocheting kit from his backpack, and stuffed it down Pulse’s throat. Pulse was highly allergic to yarn, and died instantly. Kuan found this hilarious, and piledrived Pulse’s dead body. He was very much dead, and this was incredibly amusing to Kuan. He kept beating on the body for a good while, too.
Beard was not amused by Vox’s exploitation of an allergy, and slugged him in the jaw. Voxumo’s head exploded because of this. Why? Because why have something normal in this game. He wiped the blood off of his hand, and left.
A bit later, the ACE MAVERICK HUNTING ATTORNEY arrived in the bar, and unleashed a swarm of mini robotic killer dragonflies targeted to kill Pulse. Upon taking to the air, they quickly malfunctioned, and fell to the ground. He sighed, and left.
Kuan was still beating up Pulse’s corpse, too.

---

PMs with victims will be sent out shortly. Timespan will be expanded to 72 hours for this round.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian