Christmas

But but but but I don't even have a list of stuff I want yet D:But that doesn't mean I'm not excited!

gckrastin_banner.png

Researchers in the U.K. have developed a vegetable called “super broccoli” designed to fight heart disease. Not to be outdone, researchers in America have developed a way to stuff an Oreo inside another Oreo.

Hello there, I am a brony!

:D

Who all is ready for Christmas? I am! :biggrin:RCF

We haven't even gotten to Halloween or Thanksgiving yet! But yeah... I'm excited. I might get to see my brother.

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

Isn't it a bit early fo-*looks at calendar*Oh snap! No, I'm not ready!

That is what I said! :P Seriously, this year went fast!
Tell me about it. Last thing I knew, it was spring.

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

Isn't it a bit early fo-*looks at calendar*Oh snap! No, I'm not ready!

That is what I said! :P Seriously, this year went fast!
Tell me about it. Last thing I knew, it was spring.
It is spring. The holidays have come and gone already. Didn't you notice all the snow melting?
Guess it's time to wrap the winter!

it'll most likely be just another day, except there will be an excuse to go out to eat.

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Miles Completed: 123(+2 Miles) | Today's Time: 1H

8330_s.gif

Exercise time was too bloody hard to fix...forgot to track a few days...sorry.

MOCs: Sah n Dibum - Vehicles Part 1 - Mouldi Pheats - Daleks

Stories: Adventures in the LegoVerse

Interesting Stuff: Shows You're Watching

^You obviously don't watch HSN. They have Christmas in July :D

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

8330_s.gif

Christmas and my birthday are practically back-to-back, so I can usually mooch a lot out of my mom (my dad's money...irrelevant detail =P ) So yes, I love Chri$tmas. This year, I'm rooting for a ~$250 Midi keyboard, perhaps a microphone...you know, some stuff to begin really working on getting into the EDM production community. Gonna be me'tal Fire & Ice

IetTsFQ.png

Christmas?! C'mon people! We've still got Halloween and Thanksgiv--okay, I can't wait for Christmas either. XD I will either load up on videogames or go big with a Lego Unimog set.

Edited by Superbionicle

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

^I'd settle for the mass-produced plastic one. No sense in a second mortgage, unless the metal screw driver actually DOES open anything (barring deadbolts), mess with electronics, and all the other good things.There's a LEGO set in town I want my hands on....open the doors, mess up the security cameras....hehe

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

You know, you just have to love Americans (I'm one by birth, so I'm allowed to say this XD). The British get their one big holiday to pig out, Christmas. Somehow, we managed to get FOUR big pig-out holidays in a row. Halloween, where we all get sugar highs, Thanksgiving where we all stuff ourselves full of turkey and fall asleep until Christmas, pig out on turkey again, and sleep until New Years, on which we all get drunk and pass out until spring.

Edited by Malevolence

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

We get even more here.First, there's New Years, where everyone gets despicably drunk and half-devoured by explosions from the fireworks all around.Then there's a bunch of Lithuania-specific and Eastern Europe-specific holidays.Then two independence days (the older one and the newer one)Easter.Summer, which is in itself a holiday.Statehood Day and another Lithuania-specific festival in the middle of summer.All Saints and All Souls', even if they're not exactly fun holidays.Christmas.And on all of these holidays everyone pigs out.-Dovydas

Edited by Dovydas the Nerevarine

^Sweet potato spits in Pumpkins subpar mouth!!!!

69 Days to a Better Body

8330_s.gif

I'll be prepared for Christmas. I'll be smelling of pine needles, from selling Christmas trees and wreaths.Unfortunatly, some radio stations in my area sarted playing Christmas music now (practically the day after Halloween). I don't want to get sick of Christmas before Thanksgiving even hits. But I hardly listen to the radio until December anyways, so it all works out. Personally, I can't wait for all the Christmas movies and television specials.

Soon to come: Star Wars 7.

Christmas? Oh yeah, 49 days left. Note to self, buy a webcam for the holiday.Other than that, I don't really celebrate it much, seeing that all my family does for Christmas is put up a plastic Christmas Tree, try to cook a Christmas feast and fail terribly, buy presents for each other and randomly do other things.