Yes or No

Thats not a question.

No.

that doesn't answer my question, you trollord.

CAN WE GET BACK ON TOPIC!? Asking yes or no questions, not just SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!??!?!? Yet, sometimes having slightly more complex questions, rather than just aimless immature meme-ing?

If no, than I may have to request the assistance of an admin so that this doesn't just become a sea of dumb.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

nope

Thats not a question.

Ah, but it is! As you can see there is a question mark, and it leaves you to wonder "Isn't what? Isn't Why? Isn't Who?" Leaving you to fill in the blanks with your imagination, and answer the question with a simple one word answer that schools wouldn't accept.

did you know that there is gonna be a mega evolution for slowbro in pokemon ORAS?

Edited by Display Name Goes Here

Yes, and I get your joke.

Do you want the Toa Mahri to come back for the reboot?

Thats not a question.

No.

that doesn't answer my question, you trollord.

CAN WE GET BACK ON TOPIC!? Asking yes or no questions, not just SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!??!?!? Yet, sometimes having slightly more complex questions, rather than just aimless immature meme-ing?

If no, than I may have to request the assistance of an admin so that this doesn't just become a sea of dumb.

To be fair, you started by asking two non-y/n questions.

no. i prefer the 7th.

is the tr-8r meme truly dead?i still think its funny.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Yes, from what little I've seen of it. (the Uncle Grandpa crossover)

*Memery intensifies*

Accio, accio, wherefoer art thou? ACCIO!!

no.

is it muffin time?

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

You know it.

Is baking a watermelon pie plausible?

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

yes.

will you do it?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

i equally like both.i guess its the mood i'm in at the time.but i always am up for dragons.

are you?

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Pfft, no. Who do you think I am?

Do you enjoy rollerskating? 

t5pQDlO.jpg

At this point, I honestly don't think so.

Are you smart? Are you loyal?

t5pQDlO.jpg

thats two questions. i will answer them this time,but not in order.

one is yes.

one is sometimes.

did you ever almost type the wrong thing in one of these topics?(i was just about to put in a wish for corrupt a wish here.lel.)

see these guys?

i know its dumb.

my Skrall--er, scroll.