Bionicle Mafia 2.1

Legolover-361

Let's hang em all! C'mon guys, let's get a 8 way hanging! That way we get at least two or three evil roles. I change from MIA to Cody.

Here goes then. I change from MIA to Impules, leaving:M.I.A.: 4Kohrak Kal17: 4Impulse: 4CCC: 2That gives a three-way hanging.

Blade ran into the alley on and Impulse. XDMeanwhile, for either of the two killers, Ddude is insane and would likely use an explosive pistol; or rockets. Thomas Hunter hunts things. XDSo... Impulse and Ddude. (Voting for yourself is suspicious.)

On an Impulse, not and. :P Silly.Anyway, on that note, I'll vote Impulse for 1. For 2.... I think I'll null. All I could tell was that Lloyd died. xD-ibrow

I withdraw my vote for Impulse.

Actually, I'm equal again. Someone voted for me raising the votes for me to 5, then someone withdrew lowering it to 4 again.

I vote for Impulse because three-way hangings are FUN. =DAnd I vote for myself because I've never done that before. =P

5As a result of this, I retract my vote for Impulse (aka me and returning the balance and hope of a three-way hanging) and vote for CCC. (one more vote for him and a FOUR-WAY HANGING) Edited by Impulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

For all we know, the doctor, the detective, and a good secret role could be a part of this.Also, methinks Squish (aka Llama) is mafian.

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Ah, here it is.

The Secret Roles are on the Villagers' side, really, so that cancels out the higher number of Mafia roles.

So why am I dead? Did the SRs just get together and say "oh, we're gonna off someone with no hint as to their ID and no suspicious activity on their part?" That's how you lose games, people. Trust me, I've made the mistake before.Incidentally, if all the SRs are supposed to be on our side...do we really want to quad-hang them? :w: Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Now that makes it:M.I.A.: 4Kohrak Kal17: 5Impulse: 3CCC: 4We are ready for a hanging I think Legolover, hurry up! :)EDIT: With OmiShad's change, we now have:M.I.A.: 5Kohrak Kal17: 5Impulse: 2CCC: 4

Edited by Portalfig

Well, if they're not all good then the ratio of baddies to good roles is at least 8:5, and at most 10:4. I think, given all you people's desires to quad-hang, that A: the Mafia is driving this desire for a quad hang (in which case, Detective, I suggest you investigate the people responsible), or that if you all (on the slim chance) happen to be innocent, that all the villagers will die in an unending tide of Mafians.Let's put it this way: assuming we get a perfect score, killing one Mafian every round, every time a villager is killed at night, we have 11 Villagers remaining. That means it would take between seven and ten rounds to kill all the bad guys, leaving between four and one Villagers left (assuming the Detective or a good SR isn't killed on random chance). That is a very small margin of error. I'm fairly certain that we will impinge on it more than we already have.Even one quad-hang will eliminate that margin of error entirely.:w:

Even though some of us aren't mafians and just villagers, we still want to see everyone die a horrible death.I'm still going to be reckless and irrational no matter what happens. :) Besides, nobody should trust me. Or you, what if you have a pact with the mafia?(why am I not dead yet?)

A pact with the Mafia? Don't be stupid.Incidentally, why do you want to die? EDIT: I've noticed that you're dedicating an unusal amount of effort to discredit me, even after I'm dead and my role confirmed. If I'm a villager, I win with the villagers. Helping the Mafia win doesn't help me at all. Besides, anyone who plays with me knows that once I get killed, I come clean. If I'm a villager, I direct the investigation. If I'm a Mafian, I act as their public spokesperson. :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

So you have a pact with the mafia in an attempt to surprise everybody? Or a pact with the secret roles? Why do I want to die? So that I can die messing stuff up for both the villagers and the mafia. Helping the mafia doesn't help you, and neither does helping the villager, since you're dead. We're probably all going to end up dead anyway. Let's just speed up that process. And, come to think of it, everybody wants to kill me sooner or later. I'm an annoyance that everybody wants out of the way.

You're Begging the Question--it's a logical fallacy along the lines of "Have you stopped beating your wife?" I have no secret pact with anyone. I consider myself to have won if my side wins, even if I am deceased. Besides, if I was to just up and up quit as soon as I died, I'd have not played in at least four or five games off the top of my head. I actually had to take a hiatus because I was consistently targeted by the Mafia on round one. We're not going to all end up dead, but who ends up dead depends on who smart the villagers play this.Well, if you want to mess stuff up for both sides, you're clearly not a Mafian, and you're not a villager. That being said, I'm leery of killing you just yet. I think you might be the Jester. :w:

...jester? :blink: There's a Jester?Have you ever thought I may just simply be an extremely irrational villager? Going so far as to offering myself as a human shield to a few people somehow? Also, I'm not very intelligent. Go ahead and kill me. I'm a villager and I know that nobody but me thinks that.

I've considered it, but A: We've filled our suicidal villager quota, and B: my theory seems a lot more likely.EDIT: Your insistence that someone kill you is also additional fuel to my theory. Suicidal villagers tend to express surprise or rage that they're not dead (see MoC1), but you're demanding to be killed. Last time I saw that, it was a role in a game I ran. :w:

And what would be our suicidal villager quota? If this tells you anything, I was talking to the Doctor (Blade) just before he got killed. Oh. and I wasn't talking to anyone else. If I die, I die and nobody else dies. Nobody is affected, except the villagers, but the loss of one villager doesn't mean much.

Typcailly we get at most one suicidal villager for game. That comment was mostly a joke. :PAnd no, that doesn't tell me anything. If I hadn't ruled you out as a Mafian already, then you'd be making it onto my short list for Mafia suspects. But since you're asking to die, that rules you out as a Mafia suspect.Also, the comment about the loss of one villager doesn't mean anything is forgiveable by your apparent newcomer-ness to Mafia. It's kinda like saying that losing a pawn in chess means nothing. Any good chess player will tell you that a pawn can win a game--I've won games with a single pawn myself. If you need evidence, read my post above about the margin of error for villager-killing.:w:

You're ruling me out as a mafian because I'm asking to die? :mellow: You could rule me out as a villager or anything with that logic.What if I am a suicidal mafian? Put me back on your list of mafian suspects. And if I'm not hung, I request that the mafia kill me.(didn't know I was a newcomer...)

Oh....I wonder if one of the secret roles is a cannibal. Who eats people. Anyway, at this point who gets hanged is who gets hanged. I retract any and all votes I have voted and null since I am so confused right now.

Sorry, guys, I've been busy.I'm going by this post, which seems accurate to me:

EDIT: With OmiShad's change, we now have:M.I.A.: 5Kohrak Kal17: 5Impulse: 2CCC: 4

* * * * *First came the suspected serial killer.Thomas Hunter was led to the gallows by three police officers. His face was twisted in undisguised annoyance."Any comment?" asked Legolover, the sergeant.Thomas Hunter nodded. "I'm innocent," he growled as the noose was tied about his neck. "Innocent--"The lever was pulled by the executioner. Hunter dropped down through the trapdoor.A second later, a police officer stationed below cried out. "An ID fell down! And... it doesn't look forged!""What?" Legolover frowned. "Toss it up."It struck him in the right eye. Muttering a string of euphenisms, Legolover glared over the ID.And froze. This time his string of mutterings was somewhat worse than euphenisms.Villager lynched."Sir, we still have another hanging." The second officer was glancing over the paper. "Get that body out of here and bring up Kohrak Kal17 and M.I.A."No one seemed to want to touch Thomas Hunter. In the end, the executioner was forced to do it -- at gunpoint. Legolover was getting impatient. It had taken long enough to fill out the paperwork; he wasn't about to let his careful schedule go to waste.M.I.A. was first. "Let go!" he cried. "I'm innocent!""Sure you are," muttered Legolover.The noose was applied, the trapdoor was opened--"Sir," called up the officer, "there's another ID here. It checks out..."Legolover threw his hat on the ground and swore. A second later the ID came sailing through the open trapdoor, striking him in his left eye; he stumbled backwards, tripped over the lever, spun off the platform, and struck the street hard."Do the hanging!" he cried. "I'm... I'm not all right, but still..."He was rushed to the hospital on account of two black eyes and a broken ego.Villager lynched.The men below him in rank didn't seem to know what to do. The crowd was getting restless; where were the hangings they were promised?"I want more people put to death!" cried one."I want a refund!" cried another.The first said, "But we didn't have to pay to watch the hangings.""Then who was the guy in that van that I paid?"The conversation was interrupted by Kohrak Kal17. He gazed around at everyone, his cold gaze setting the crowd silent.As the noose was wrapped around his neck, he was asked by the executioner, "Any last words?""I'm innocent," he said.The executioner nodded. "Suuuure you are." He pulled the lever. Kohrak Kal17 fell into the trapdoor's dark reaches.No ID came sailing out."What?" one of the officers cried, running forward. "Is he actually--?""Yes," said the officer below. The ID came up--It landed in the other officer's hand. He looked at it. Did a double-take.Mafioso lynched.* * * * *All roles that need to PM me, please do so. Edited by Legolover-361

Good job guys. You killed two villagers. If you'd been listening to me that yes, Thomas Hunter seemed suspicious, but if the SRs that killed me really meant well, perhaps we shouldn't hang anyone for my death. And there was no evidence against MIA ever!That being said, those who pointed out the comment about him "cooly" examining stuff, well done. (So they're those kinds of hints...*grumble* Now I have to examine every single adjective that LL uses.)Mafian to villager ratio is now 6:9. Four secret roles remain. :w: