Bionicle Mafia 2.1

Legolover-361

Re: Accusations of Ghosthood. If I was the Ghost, I wouldn't have told you about there being a Ghost, would I? ;)I'd also like to point out that OmiShad, a suspected Mafian, is pulling ridiculous Secret Roles out of nowhere to try and discredit me. What the heck would an evil villager do? It'd be like a normal Mafian, but without being able to vote on who dies. It's kinda stupid. :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

I'm going to call lies on the statement that "You almost always have a role." Typically I'm a villager. I think people think I'd be a game breaker otherwise, which kinda bums me. I'd love to have a role.As for throwing you off, how would that help me? I'd be better served by concealing the identity of my role. And besides, you seem to have forgotten that I am dead. The only role that I could possibly be is Ghost, which is not affiliated with the Mafia (and anyone who still remembers my stint as an SK in #7 know that unless I am explicitly affiliated with the Mafia, I tend toward helping the villagers. I invented the Vigilante SK.) Besides, what would I do if I was a Ghost? Possess someone else to be my mouthpiece? What good would that do me?:w:

OmiShad is now either a very paranoid villager or a role with devious intentions. Both are very likely. If Lloyd was still alive, he'd probably be dead next round with OmiShad as the suspect.Hey, OmiShad, are you the godfather?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

My mafia what? I don't have a mafia.I jest.(Interpret this any way you please.)I am also convinced I am a villager, and I am not convinced that you are what you claim to be. Question: If we attempt to kill you, do you die, or do you rise from the dead, or do you become a ghost, or do you survive and swear revenge?

Hey, let's not attack OmiShad here. What if your contacts ARE MAFIANS?That could really, really mess you up. OmiShad might be the innocentist innocent guy ever or the guiltiest guilty guy ever. Or maybe he wants to kill us all, or maybe he's peaceful and is helping us.But he did threaten to turn me into cupcakes... oh god...

CAN WE JUST HANG SOMEBODY ALREADYSeriously, this speculation is driving me nuts.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

My contacts are risking themselves just contacting me. Well, if they're Mafians. 'cause see, if they're feeding me false info, I know who they are and I can kill them. Plus, some of them have displayed knowledge of SRs who'd be completely useless to the Mafia and that they'd have no reason to lie about. One person PMed me because he thought I was the Ghost, posessing him. :P*clocks BioBeast* I'm dead already, remember?@ Nara: We know for sure that Derpy has a role, and it's likely a Mafian, since I know most of the SRs. The odds are for it.As for co-hosting, I agree with that idea. :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf