Bionicle Mafia 2.1

Legolover-361

The protection of the GM is that no one knows that he's an SR, ergo it's not so much his ID that's protected than it is no one realizes they can kill him. As for when he's killed...well, that could have any number of fun effects. Reality goes haywire and roles are shifted, reality goes haywire and voting changes, everyone becomes a GM, only the killer becomes a GM...the list goes on.:w:

I apologize for the delay; last night I was doing a lot of things and completely forgot to post here. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/annoyed2.gif Hopefully this post will make up for the wait:* * *MoC1 was lost.Sector 2.1's dark alleys were the worst places for people to end up. Not only were they dark and shadowy and scary (rumors circulated through elementary schools that monsters lived in them), they were the preferred locales for black market dealers, serial killers, and lonely lost puppies.There were no lonely lost puppies, which was a good thing, MoC1 supposed, but he was alone and that was a bad thing."Shh," said a hissing voice from behind, which was funny, because MoC1 was sure he was alone.A hand gripped him and turned him around. He found himself staring into a gasmask's lens. "This is my disguise," explained the man. He must have teleported behind MoC1, so silent had his approach been. "See, I'm a black market dealer. I'm also a fan of Team Fortress 2.""Oh? I don't suppose you have any Mafioso IDs on you, do you?"The dealer cocked his head to one side. "Er... no. But look, I've seen you around and heard stuff about you--""Call me 'the suicidal Villager', don't they?" asked MoC1 with a grimace. "I'll have them know that I have never once attempted suicide--""But 'suicidal' is meant in a different way," the dealer interrupted impatiently. "Look, there isn't much time. If someone goes after you -- here" -- and he pressed a machine gun into MoC1's arms.Just as another machine gun sounded.The dealer fell backwards, trench coat now torn. His gasmask had fallen off -- Portalfig, a semi-well-known citizen of Sector 2.1. MoC1 spun to see a shadow prancing away from the edge of the roof, pressed his gun's trigger -- too late. With a faint rainbow-colored flash, the Mafioso escaped.MoC1 pondered falling to his knees and yelling No, but decided he had no time and resumed looking for a way out of the spiderweb of alleys.MoC1 armed, Portalfig killed.* * *"You interested in a few weapons of mass destruction?"Impulse turned, not very eager to talk to what sounded like a black market trader. "Er... no thank you?"The trader was typical, trench coat and wide-brimmed, low-tilted hat covering his face. His voice was the type that refused to carry no matter how hard he shouted. "C'mon," he said, drawing up beside Impulse, "the world won't mind another well-armed individual.""My soul remains whole and pure; I will not tarnish it now, thank you.""You're a polite fellow. I'll throw in a clip of tracer rounds, too, how about that?"Impulse shook his head.The Trader glanced around. This was a less-frequented street than most -- precisely why Impulse normally took it to get to the store and back. At the moment it was empty save for a few people too deeply in conversation to notice other people talking."Look," said the black market dealer; "I've heard some rumors. I dunno if anyone in the black market is with the Mafia or not, but I need you armed. You're in danger.""What?" Impulse spun, trying to look in all directions at once. "Where!?""Not right now!" The dealer grabbed Impulse's arm. "Just... take the weapons, all right?"And he drew a very large AK-47 and three magazines, one marked with a red circle. "The red one is the tracer magazine. I suggest you save it. Do me good with those, all right?"The Trader disappeared. Impulse glanced around again, suddenly determined to hide in his home under the protection of television. Maybe the Mafia was averse to My Little Pony. 'Twas worth a try, wasn't it?Impulse armed.Suddenly a hand gripped him on the shoulder. "ID," said the Detective.Impulse spun to fire. The gun clicked: empty."A'ight, I'll get it myself," said the Detective, unfazed. Suddenly Impulse's wallet was in the Detective's hand, that Detective was laughing at the picture on Impulse's driver's license, and then the wallet was back and the Detective was walking away, saying, "Thank you for your time," like it had all been a game.I didn't realize there was anyone crazier than MoC1, thought Impulse. Hey, maybe MLP will keep the Detective away, too...* * *The suspects for the Mafia killing:-OmiShad-Toa Onarax-Noble Knight Biobeast-MoC1Are you happy now, MoC1? :PEDIT: I've added in the Detective's part.

Edited by Legolover-361

Wait, so MoC1 is a suspect, even though the scene shows he didn't do it? I'm confused. :blink:Still, the rainbow flash into which the mafia disappeared might be a clue. MLP reference, anyone?If so, I think OmiShad is the only one of the suspects with a MLP sig or avatar. I vote Omi.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

On the one hand, the MLP references do seem to point to Omishad. On the other, that prancing idea sounds likely too. Argh. Although there are repeated MLP references. Also, why is MoC1 even a suspect here? That tells me that he might've done it. However, it might also be that he was the one that armed Impulse (which would mean only Impulse is armed). Then again, perhaps only Portalfig could arm people. I have heard of villagers being armed before; if targeted, they can choose to kill whoever targets them (which means they could accidentally remove the doctor or detective from the game, or take out a mafioso)- I just haven't heard of that being passed on. I feel like there would only be one of them, which does point to MoC1 arming Impulse and therefore no longer being armed. MoC1 would then be innocent, marking the suspect list down to Omishad, Toa Onarax, and Biobeast.Not really anything to suggest Onarax did the killing, meaning that it was either Biobeast or Omishad. Both of whom have evidence pointing against them at the moment.So I vote both!Also, clever work with the Team Fortress 2 comment, with it being Portalfig.-ibrow

OmiShad does seem suspicious with the rainbows. He did check out with the detective, but that just means he's not a Mafia member, right? I suspect he's a role of some sort, perhaps the guy who armed Impulse? Or something else? Barring more evidence with regards to his role, I'm going to vote for Noble Knight Biobeast due to the prancing.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

OmiShad does seem suspicious with the rainbows. He did check out with the detective, but that just means he's not a Mafia member, right? I suspect he's a role of some sort, perhaps the guy who armed Impulse? Or something else? Barring more evidence with regards to his role, I'm going to vote for Noble Knight Biobeast due to the prancing.

If it was Omishad who armed Impulse, then Omishad is innocent.If he didn't, he's still a suspect. Unfortunately for him, we can't know for sure.-ibrow

Guys, don't vote for Shad. This was a mafia killing. It's been proven that he isn't mafia.Let's see... I'm pretty sure Onarax is a brony. For that matter, I'm pretty sure BioBeast is too. In either case, I say Onarax.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*