Bionicle Mafia 2.1

Legolover-361

Squishy(AKA DL): 9Lhikevikk: 2Ultimate: 2Derpi: 3Here you go LL, I see you watching the topic. :P

Portalfig's new title: Official Sector 2.1 Recorder. :P

I'm getting interesting ideas for the Secret Roles for the next game. If the next GM wants to PM me when this one ends, I'll shunt 'em over and they can pick which ones they like (and mix in their own, so I don't get an unfair advantage).:w:

Thomas Hunter is the only one to have laid claim to hosting the next Bionicle Mafia, so I suppose he's the next GM. Edited by Legolover-361

Considering I have some somewhat complicated plans regarding them and relying on their anonymity, I'm going to have to keep their ID secret.That means that if I start pointing at someone with a bright neon arrow, it's likely they're a Mafian.EDIT: Speaking of which, I found this on the first page:

Because you're a New Member at the moment, you can't use the PM system. Could you post some more so I can send you your position? Thank you.EDIT: I have sent everyone their PMs except for Derpenstein

And look who's up for lynching...I am fairly certain he's not a villager-aligned role, because I've been talking with the Detective and most of the SRs, and the Doctor is already dead (I call dibs on the TARDIS). :w: Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Oh I wasn't aware you didn't know what the last game was.It was 35. :oAlso I would like to GM soon... But I also thought that we were voting at the end of each game who was going to. :PNew title yay

Edited by Portalfig

I kind of want to host a mafia game but there are two factors which prevent me from doing so. A; not premier, and B; I'm too unsure and if I did I'm fairly sure everybody would hate it. Anyway, how many more votes until we get to hang someone?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

DERPENSTEINi would like to change my vote pleaseJustice shall be served to our enemy, the Mafia!

Edited by Ddude the Insane

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Seriously, MoC1. He's a guaranteed Mafian. Vote for him. If the number of Mafians exceeds that of Villagers, they win. With this many Mafians it's possible to dupe them and make a comback, but unlikely if they've got their act together. Four Mafians is much more of an informed minority. :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Like I said, almost all of the Secret Roles are accounted for in my book, and the one that isn't is someone I want dead.I also find it supcious that you, whom I also have my eye on, are trying to cover for an accused Mafian. That just makes both of you more suspicious. :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

I cast my vote for Derpenstein. He would be the only one smart enough to use the pop rocks and bubblegum to open the door quietly (Einstein.), yet silly enough to be carrying an old ladies handbag and a unloaded pistol. (Derp!)

Considering Lloyd's analysis based on the post on the first page, I think this was probably intended to be the hint. I vote Derpenstein.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Like I said, almost all of the Secret Roles are accounted for in my book, and the one that isn't is someone I want dead.

Well, I can't confirm whether your usernames are correct or not (seeing as I don't know who you think the Secret Roles are, anyway), but I can ask how you go about discovering usernames in Mafia games. I'd like to do some investigating next Mafia game, myself. :P

Because it would help the rest of us to draw our own conclusions and make our own choices rather than relying on you to divulge information if and when you see fit. We villagers cannot afford to trust anyone in this game, so any ideas or suspicions would be good.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

Frankly, I've been burned before by giving out information that others didn't need. An investigator that I trusted utterly ended up blabbing stuff I thought he'd never mention to a Mafian he ended up trusting.That being said, I think it's safe to tell you there's a Ghost and a Gunslinger, as long as I don't apply names to those roles.:w: