Bionicle Mafia 2.1

Legolover-361

I vote Lhikevikk, since...he seems like somebody who would use pop rocks and bubble gum to open a locked door. :PIt's Great not to worry about being hung for a crime I didn't commit in this round. :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Wait, there are clues? Hm...this is very interesting. I certainly Hope we can use these to take down our enemies the Mafia.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

I think the hint might be the old lady's handbag. That seems out of place. I can't tell who it would refer to though.Hopefully it isn't a fake clue intended to incriminate One of us villagers. =/

I cast my vote for Derpenstein. He would be the only one smart enough to use the pop rocks and bubblegum to open the door quietly (Einstein.), yet silly enough to be carrying an old ladies handbag and a unloaded pistol. (Derp!)

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

First time I've seen the name of the investigated person stated to the public. Interesting.Anyhow... After reading over the scene more than once:-Ultimate Game - It was all a game to the mafioso. Fun way of opening the door. Out of ammo, like a game.-Derpenstein - It was a derpy way of opening the door. XD Or, Frankenstein is old, old lady handbag. Made a derpy mistake by not reloading the gun. Also see above post. My second guess.-Squishyfrog (A.K.A. Demon Llama) - What I believe to be the strongest evidence, the gum. First guess.-Lhikevikk Returns! - Maybe having something to do with the italicized and repeated word different.WAIT! Squishy change his name thus it is now different. More towards Squishy.So yeah, my vote is Squishy.

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Yeah, my problem with squishy is the gleam of white seen under his hood. Why would a demon Llama be white?If I could vote for two people, my second vote would be for Lhikk. Just on a hunch. Then again, my hunches did get Thomas Hunter lynched.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

I did notice the gleam of white too.. Llamas can be white. Maybe?The thing that leads me to Squishy is that he was named as Squishy, not Demon Llama. True, the name change was in the middle of the game and the first post wasn't updated to reflect that, but still. That and what ToDD said, different.Oh, and another thing I just found: "It bulged with the sudden increase in air pressure," Frogs have that expanding thingy on their throats. You know. It bulges. Maybe this is all grasping too hard on words. :|These are the Mafia games I like, little clues in the scene. I like figuring stuff out. :P

I just realized Lhikkevikk's signature is of one of the Doctor Whos, who is wearing white.

It's a randomized sig. I have no idea which Doctor you're referring to. :PI vote Demon Llama. Llamas are white and he "stole like a shadow through the night." He also has a list of horrific crimes to commit during his shift, which sounds pretty demonic to me.
bug_animated.gif

I've seen games ruined because the GM saw the villagers win too quickly the last game and then made it impossible for them to win. I believe there was one game with almost half of the players as Mafians.I just realized that I barely get a role anymore, whether it's as a villager-aligned role or as a Mafian. I'm not sure why.EDIT: Anyone find it odd that OmniShad seemed to panic when he was told he was going to be arrested? He shoved the Detective right out of his house. I find that suspicious. :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf

Well, since there's no real evidence against any of these people as far as I know, I'll just vote Ultimate Game because pop rocks and soda is like some sort of game or something fun like that :wacko:EDIT: I was just reading the murder of Nara or whatever and posted on that page thinking it was the most recent one and I idiotically didn't realize that there was a whole page dedicated to wanting to kill mei don't know what to say guys i'm just tearing up here that you guys trust me so much

Edited by Demon Llama

overlordsukapon.png

Not me. There could be negative effects if we hang him and if he is a secret role he may be on the villager side, (not likely since the secret roles seem to have their own side) or he could be just a villager. We don't want to hang anyone that may help us and we want to hang anyone that would attempt to kill us.(<-- HYPOCRISY ALERT -->) I'm surprised people are no longer suspicious of me. Also, I'm surprised I'm not dead yet and I'm also slightly frustrated that I am not on the suspect list. I wonder if one of the secret roles wants to kill me. They probably do. They should go along with it and then, as a dead person, people would trust me! ...or not.Also, I'm glad I didn't look at any evidence and still voted for the Demon Llama. HE'S A DEMON. What more evidence could I need? But we may be completely wrong.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.