Bionicle Mafia 2.1

Legolover-361

No, there's no Insane Detective. Sanity is up to the discretion of the Detective. :P

So in other words, you're not telling us if the detective is special or not.Anyway, my vote still stands for... who was it? I think Biobeast and Omishad. Time to decide... I was leaning towards Biobeast, but this detective nonsense... argh.Will withhold vote for a bit longer.-ibrow

Both of you are suspects.OmiShad, you are not helping your case. Neither are you, Biobeast. Calling yourself a villager does not mean people will immediately trust you. You need proof, not evidence that just almost makes you seem like a villager. Even if the evidence seems convincing, people will still not trust you. You need outright proof, and even then, people will not trust you.Don't dig a hole if you're a villager. ...What if both of them are responsible for something and have a grudge against each other so they want to kill each other?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

One thing I wonder: why arm TWO people and not just one? MoC1 is a suspect, and what if one pro-villager role is armed, and now one anti-villager role is armed? MoC1 is either pro-villager of anti-villager. Same goes for Impulse. But I am not going to say MoC1 is guilty just because he was armed, that is for everyone else to decide. I would doubt that he was the killer, as he only just got armed.Biobeast: What evidence is there for biobeast?Omishad: He has been investigated, he is a brony, with several MLP references in the scene, but we do not know his role and these references could be red herrings. Onarax: What evidence is there for Onarax?People not in the scene: These can't be voted for.Seeing as there are four suspects, and the scene had MoC1, a detective, a trader, my guess is that three of the suspects have roles and one is a villager. One, a villager. One, a trader. One, a detective, and one, a mafian.But I could be completely wrong. I trust none of you and yet I trust all of you.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

You have a pretty good point that me and Omi are the top suspects, but for that I couldn't have killed Portalfig for this reason, how could I kill him, prance on a roof, shoot at myself, disappear in a rainbow colored flash and then reappear by Portalfig in time to consider doing a cliche.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

By my count, OmiShad has garnered more votes. So:* * *Legolover's prescription eyepatches were gone. So too was his bombastic attitude.He glanced over the execution list. "Okay, good, only one person this time," he said. "...OmiShad!"Two younger officers brought OmiShad to the execution dais. He struggled angrily, his teeth gritted in an expression of defiance."Let me go!" he cried as he passed Legolover. "I'm innocent! This is--""--an outrage? Yeah. I haven't heard that before." Legolover cocked his head to one side. "Well, actually, I haven't. Unless movies count. And TV shows. And...""Sir?" interrupted one of the junior officers. "Please. The crowd is getting antsy.""Sorry, I was just brooding over the fact that I have no friends." A single tear slipped down Legolover's eye -- and then he laughed. "Ha! I don't have any friends, I only have best friends. Good acting, right?""Er, no, sir.""Ahh, to heck with you. OmiShad -- no, no, the point is to let the officers set you up in the noose -- OmiShad, any last words?"The noose was pulled tight around OmiShad's neck. He growled more, spit flying out his mouth as he shouted curses to the sky. "How could you possibly think that I'm a Mafioso?" The midday sun lit his eyes with a manic gleam. "You're mad! It was obviously Onarax -- or MoC1, now that I think of it--""I said last words, not last rants!" cried Legolover. "Executioner!"OmiShad dropped through the trapdoor.A full half-minute passed before Legolover called, "Hey! -- officer! Any ID?""Er, no, sir," called the officer.Legolover rubbed his intact eyes and smiled. "Heh, well, at least I won't have to bother with eyepatches any--"An ID sailed out of nowhere, striking Legolover upside the head. He fell, spinning off the dais and slamming his head on the pavement below. A singular groan drifted from below as the Detective stepped to the edge of the dais, frowning down on the prone figure of the police chief."We've gotta set this dias up on a meadow," muttered the dazed Legolover. "I'd rather fall on... fall on grass than concrete."Mafioso lynched.* * *All roles who need to PM me, please do so.

Edited by Legolover-361

What do you mean by "nothing wrong"? I thought Omi "checked out" as a non-mafioso when the detective cam calling. Since this turned out not to be the case, I'd say something went wrong, either with the detective or with a role changing.

The detective did indeed say Omishad "checked out" - but we don't know if he checked out as innocent or mafioso. It could've been either one. So I'd say we still don't know for certain whether or not the detective is insane.But we did well this time.-ibrow

LL confirmed that the Detective is not insane.:w:

I confirmed the Detective is not supposed to be insane, and that sanity is up to the discretion of the Detective. No one here knows if the Detective is playing sane or not (though I wouldn't put such knowledge past Lloyd :P); however, as you saw in the last hanging scene, he did know OmiShad's true role but saw no reason to say so in front of OmiShad.

Right now, MoC1!* * *So Ddude the Insane was walking along the side of the road.No. Wait. That was boring.Ddude the Insane was running along the side of a chasm, dodging heat-seeking missiles from Ganon himself!Yes. Better.Making a pssshhh sort of engine sound with his mouth, he executed a half-somersault and promptly fell to the ground. But the missiles (represented by his fingers) streaked by. So were they not aimed at him?He stood up suddenly, startling an old lady on the other side of the street. Gadzooks! -- the missiles were heading to the town dump- er, the Princess Zelda's jail cell! Ddude (or as his friends called him, Link) would have to use the deadly Triforce of--!There was an explosion and an iridescent flash that settled on a blue before fading to nothing. That was good; Ganon couldn't reach Link if Link was nothing.Villager killed by Mafia.* * *Lhikevikk leaned out his window, blinking hard. Where there had once been Ddude (or as he insisted his friends from Canada called him, Link), there now was a smoldering crater. Faint licks of flame flashed around the edges, but they slowly dissolved into the air."HEY!"He jolted forward, catching himself just as his body went vertical. His eyes met the hidden gaze of the Detective.He groaned."What do you want?""I need to see your--""ID. Sure. Right." Lhikevikk tossed it down. The Detective seemed surprised by Lhikevikk handing over the ID of his own volition; that surprise turned to suspicion as he examined the ID under a magnifying glass, then a handheld RFID scanner, then an electron microscope that could somehow fit in his backpack.Then he straightened. "I've got my eye on you," he said, tossing the ID back to Lhikevikk, who caught it----and in doing so lost his grip on the windowsill----and fell exactly one foot to land with a somewhat abrupt stop on the concrete. Thank goodness, he thought, for first-floor apartment rooms.* * *I don't care if first-floor apartment rooms don't exist in real life, they exist in Sector 2.1 because I just described one. :PThe suspects:-Progenitus Worldsoul-Lhikevikk Returns!-TMV-Spirit Nui-Clone Commander CodyHopefully I didn't put any dead or lynched players on the list... :lookaround:

Edited by Legolover-361

I vote DL, no wait he's not a suspect, darn! I vote Clone Commander Cody because the missile seems to point towards him.AND ITS RFID NOT RID!! I DIDN'T SPEND NINE MONTHS STUDYING HOW YOU COULD PREVENT YOUR ID FROM BEING STOLEN BY ONE OF THOSE TO HAVE SOMEONE MISSPELL IT!!!!

Edited by MoC1

I vote DL, no wait he's not a suspect, darn! I vote Clone Commander Cody because the missile seems to point towards him.AND ITS RFID NOT RID!! I DIDN'T SPEND NINE MONTHS STUDYING HOW YOU COULD PREVENT YOUR ID FROM BEING STOLEN BY ONE OF THOSE TO HAVE SOMEONE MISSPELL IT!!!!

It might. I vote for Clone Commander Cody.-ibrow

No... that one was because the victim is obsessed with Zelda. =P Not that that's a bad thing, Zelda's an awesome series and all. =)On that note, that death was awesome. And the end result was very true, after all. =P

Lhikevikk Returns if I remember correctly Lhikevikk's old Avatar was pretty much all blue, and it says in the scene the explosions faded to blue.@Moc1 I participated in the Nano molecules one, my team won the award for Best Research Project in our State. Although we didn't study for Nine Months. Unfortunately we didn't move on because our NXT failed. Not my fault though, I didn't even get to see our program or participate in building, I was on the research team. :biggrin:

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

I would like to point out that using missiles is a military thing and who among us has a military theme, Clone Commander Cody is the obvious Mafiaso and Lhikevikk changed his avatar a while ago, so that is very unlikely to be a clue. Wow, I sound like Lloyd.@Progenitus Worldsoul: Get well soon! There I just saved 5$ by not buying a card!! @Onarax: My team was in the last two seasons and we were able to go to Worldfest last season (2010-2011) and got the Third Place Research Prize.

Edited by MoC1

Worldsoul: That may be, but there's been scenes since Skyward Sword released... That's one of the reasons I missed the last scene. =P But yeah, that likely definitely did factor. =P

The only reason it factored was because Ddude the Insane is a Legends of Zelda: Skyward Sword fan. I don't play it, myself.