Bionicle Mafia 2.1

Legolover-361

I'm waiting on a PM from the Godfather. If I don't receive the PM by tonight, I'll post the next scene.

How can you have a scene without a Mafia killing? Isn't that like, the point of the game or something?@MoC1: Yeah... owaityoucankillpeopleYou're definitely not possessed. Besides, Omi/Rarity wsa a mafioso.-ibrow

I vote LL and I AM NOT POSSESSED. What "proof" do you have, if all you have is theories then you should keep them to yourself until you have something solid. And why should we trust someone who is very likely to be a Mafian. Before you say that the Detective checked you out remember that the Detective doesn't have to tell what they find. Overall I think it's a bit odd that you would go so far as to accuse me of something when you haven't the slightest proof. That makes me suspicious, especially since it happened right after you were accused of being a Mafian, often when someone is rightfully accused of something they go on the offensive and start accusing others and often without much evidence.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

MoC1 has always been a bit... odd. This is normal for him. As such, I trust him in the not being possessed department. Mainly because I am almost defenceless, and if I angered him, he'd kill me.The Ghost is likely someone that is dead. Oh, and they've possessed somebody. Could be MoC1 (I doubt it), could be Lhikevikk Returns!, could be the Demon Llama himself. I believe Lloyd to be the ghost.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IT WAS ME. I DID IT. MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA----um...*cough*Er, anyway, the, um, scene:* * *Mt. Ihu's username was appropriate: He was tall, cold, and there.Which, of course, made things so much easier for the Mafioso tailing him. All he needed to do was keep track of Mt. Ihu's head above the crowd and keep his own head low, because no one ever paid any attention to a cloak-clad being with a hood over his head slinking off to the right side of the road.An intersection loomed ahead. Like a ghost, the Mafioso slipped through the crowd to the buildings on the opposite side of the lane and into the alleyway there. He swung onto the fire escape ladder and made his way up the side.Three metal flights later, the Mafioso was atop the building. He pulled out a sniper rifle and propped it on the edge of the roof.Mt. Ihu had turned right. Again, he was playing right into his stalker's hands.Grinning, the Mafioso pulled the trigger.Villager dead.* * *MLP, it turned out, had not assuaged Impulse's uneasiness a bit. The day was bright, the sky was clear; but a dark cloud hung over Impulse's mind, crackling with lightning.BANG!He spun. Mt. Ihu was falling -- that is, the person Mt. Ihu. Gripping his weapon, he scanned the crowd...There. A being had slipped into an alley, his wide eyes focused on the toppling figure of Mt. Ihu.Gritting his teeth, Impulse followed.He charged into the alley, AK-47 gripped tightly--Lhikevikk was standing against the far wall, arms over his head. "Don't--!" was all he got out before he was shot. An ID fell out of his jacket.Cautiously, Impulse moved forward. As if in slow motion, he picked up the ID card. Read it. Grinned.Mafioso dead.* * *iBrow scowled at his cell phone, coincidentally at the same time that Legolover scowled at the lack of a capital letter at the beginning of this sentence. "What do you mean, 'the deal's been called off'? I had the goods ready back at--"A hand grabbed iBrow's shoulder. He was turned around roughly by a man in a tan trenchcoat and hat pulled down all the way over his face.iBrow sighed. "I'll call you back," he murmured into the phone, and closed it and placed it in his jeans pocket."I'm sure you know the drill," said the Detective, holding out his hand.As he handed over the ID, iBrow fought against the urge to roll his eyes.The Detective looked it over, examined it underneath a magnifying glass, grabbed a microscope from a convenient hyperspace pocket located under his jacket's left breast pocket--"Are you done yet?" asked iBrow, his tone polite but the words nevertheless coming out blunt.With a nod, the Detective handed back the ID. "Thank you."And then he was gone. iBrow shook his head in wonder. He could use that sort of disappearing power...* * *Some frogs liked to hop. Others liked to swim. Squishyfrog liked to bike.The back alleys were too creepy, so Squishyfrog kept to the streets. Sometimes people would have to dive out of the way; that made biking all the more fun.That is, until the people woke up to the fact that if they didn't move, Squishyfrog would have to brake. One coat-wearing gentleman discovered the fact first; instead of diving away, he held his arms out wide like he was trying to put his arms round the world (Unintentional U2 reference, noted Squishyfrog, but said nothing aloud).With a screeeeeech, Squishyfrog braked."What gives?"The man walked forward. "Keep this safe," he murmured, pressing a small jewelry box into Squishyfrog's arms before darting away.Squishyfrog opened his mouth to reply, but the Trader was already gone. Instead of yell pointlessly, he looked over the box; it was small and golden, with KAY Jewelers written in Trajan on the top. Curious, he slid the lid open--BOOM.Villager killed by Trader.* * *The suspects for the Mafia killing are:-iBrow-Progenitus Worldsoul-TMV-Spirit Nui-cap'n kVote away! :)EDIT: I made a mistake -- I forgot Squishyfrog had been targeted by one of the Traders. 'Tis fixed now.The Trader suspect list is as follows:-Toa of Dischordant Dancing-Toa Onarax-Noble Knight Biobeast-Progenitus WorldsoulLike before, be warned -- the secret role may or may not be on this list.

Edited by Legolover-361

I finally did something right. I am completely opposed to the mafians as an armed villager, and at least I guessed right.Anyway, I vote cap'n K for no reason whatsoever other than the fact that I always wait for other people to find evidence.

Impulse, you don't need to vote in your post as long as you're contributing a worthwhile post to the topic. Alleging you're a Villager ought to count.Mt. Ihu, I didn't even realize you were tall. :P I don't know who Sir Edmund Hillary is; I based the "tall, cold, and there" phrase heavily off a phrase used to describe Aunt Alexandra in To Kill a Mockingbird.

Edited by Legolover-361

@Progenitus Worldsoul: Thats what I thought too.Vote for TMV Spirit Nui and get a free Button that says "Ban Buttons," that is an amazing deal so lynch TMV!**This offer is void if recipient is still alive after reading this message, computers can win the button also if they can answer this sentence; This sentence is false.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Okay, as for the Trader's suspect list, I really don't want to vote, if they have the potential to arm the defenceless. I null. Should we really kill the trader? What if this was unintentional?Also, we are down to 11 players. 14 people are now dead, it seems. 3 mafioso and 1 godfather left. Just over a third of all living people are mafians. Fortunately, we have the Detective.Currently, we have:-3 Villagers-3 Mafioso-1 Godfather-1 Detective-1 Exorcist-1 Ghost-1 Trader4 usually Pro-Villager Roles (Villagers, Detective)4 Pro-Mafian Roles (Mafians, Godfather)3 Neutral/Questionable Roles (Exorcist, Ghost, Trader)Other things:Impulse and MoC1 are armed-both having the ability to kill.The Detective has searched many people, and will know a few things. Probably the person we least suspect. Detective, do not reveal yourself now. There are too many people out to kill you.The Ghost has possessed SOMEONE. The possessed are forced to give hints of their role AFAIK, which makes it quite hard to tell who's possessed considering that quite a few have openly revealed their roles.The Trader has the ability to arm people and also kill people.The Exorcist has not done anything.If we, my fellow two living villagers, hope to survive, then we must also rely upon the dead that aren't ghosts.

In that case, I change my vote from cap'n K to Progenitus Wordsoul. It's always the people with the big words in their name that lead the mafia. :PAnyhow, MoC1, may I ask... what role are you? If you are armed, does it really matter? (If a Trader can give arms... that means they can take away arms, I assume?)You still have my trust.

Changing my vote from Progenitus Worldsoul back to cap'n K. It's the second time he's been on the suspect list, and if PW really is the exorcist...Also, Toa of Discordant Dancing may be the trainer. Notice how he stood in front of a car... rather discordant.Nonetheless, we will have to find out the intended affiliation of the Trader. They armed a villager, they blew up another. It's rather grey right now.And I seriously hope that the Detective is sane.

Exorcise those possessed by ghosts. However, the ghost in this game seems to be harmless.EDIT: At this point in the game, do not be surprised if there is more than one mafian in the suspect lists. There are probably at least 2 in both combined.And now I believe both cap'n K and Worldsoul to be mafians.

Edited by Impulse

No, I'm on the suspect list because LL's being a meany. Or because I forgot to PM him last round. I'm the exorcist.

Saying you're the Exorcist doesn't do anything to convince me you're on our side; rather, it's helping to convince me (along with several other factors) that you're either the ghost or a mafioso.Ghost is bad, right? [/noob]

Changing my vote from Progenitus Worldsoul back to cap'n K. It's the second time he's been on the suspect list, and if PW really is the exorcist...Also, Toa of Discordant Dancing may be the trainer. Notice how he stood in front of a car... rather discordant.Nonetheless, we will have to find out the intended affiliation of the Trader. They armed a villager, they blew up another. It's rather grey right now.And I seriously hope that the Detective is sane.

Trainer, or trader?Anyway, due to reasons stated above I'll vote Worldsoul for the killing (it says the Mafioso moved like a ghost through the crowd), and for the trader... for now I'll not vote, look over the scene a bit more.-ibrow

Impulse, you don't need to vote in your post as long as you're contributing a worthwhile post to the topic. Alleging you're a Villager ought to count.Mt. Ihu, I didn't even realize you were tall. :P I don't know who Sir Edmund Hillary is; I based the "tall, cold, and there" phrase heavily off a phrase used to describe Aunt Alexandra in To Kill a Mockingbird.

A happy coincidence then. Sir Ed was the first man to climb to the top of Mt Everest, and an New Zealander like myself. In an interview, he was asked why he did it. What motivated him to go out and climb the world's tallest peak? This lead to the famous qoute "Because it was there." Honestly, with all the references to mountains, my height and my country, that was some ever coincidence.

ppg2.png

A happy coincidence then. Sir Ed was the first man to climb to the top of Mt Everest, and an New Zealander like myself. In an interview, he was asked why he did it. What motivated him to go out and climb the world's tallest peak? This lead to the famous qoute "Because it was there." Honestly, with all the references to mountains, my height and my country, that was some ever coincidence.
Pretty sure you have Hillary confused with Mallory. Edited by Lhikevikk Returns!
bug_animated.gif