Bionicle Mafia 2.1

Legolover-361

TMV is a Mafioso. Just throwing that out there. Negotiations led to the discovery of that. But don't blindly trust it. Another Mafioso told me this.We now have the names of two Mafians. And, if the Detective was right in what he told me, that leaves the Godfather.@Godfather; whoever you are, you've hid yourself well.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Not really; generally I play round by round, which has been screwing me over this game. :PHowever, I don't feel as if Impulse should've had to talk with a mafioso to find out if TMV was a mafia member; after all the llast scene said that the killer moved through the crowd like a ghost. While I was wrong about it being Worldsoul (who it was good we killed anyway, so yay?), TMV's full display name is TMV: Spirit-Nui. Spirit-Nui.-ibrow

You thought I was the Mafia all along. You were wrong. I'm Impulse's AK-47. :evilgrin:But wait -- that's only a cover! I'm really Legolover-361, the police chief, undercover as a gun while my convenient twin brother takes over my position as a figurehead of the police force. What I didn't realize was that my twin brother was too convenient. He's the Godfather. So I convinced the Trader who owned me to give me to Impulse so I could kill the Godfather. I ended up killing a Mafioso instead and have gotten no closer to discovering the true Godfather.But then I wake up one day, and memories flood back to me... I am my twin brother. I am the Godfather.But wait! Being the Godfather was only a cover so I could infiltrate the Mafia----yeah, this joke went too far. :lol:* * *A light dusting of snow covered the buildings of Sector 2.1. Several residents had jumped the gun, hanging christmas lights atop their roofs and placing Christmas ornaments on their lawn. Some also put out Hanukkah and Kwanzaa decorations, as Sector 2.1 prided itself on being politically correct.The Mafia, however, prided itself on being politically incorrect. That was why they had no female members and preferred careful planning to reckless charging like other, dumb villains did. The correlation between heroism and intelligence did not exist to the Mafia. Neither did Christmas.Which was why, as a Mafioso exited a house's fireplace, batting his clothes to clean himself of dust, he made no attempt to avoid knocking down the mantelpiece tinsel with his head. It fell to the carpet in a shimmery mess. Growling, the Mafioso emptied a few rounds into the green rubbish. Why anyone wanted to put up decorations only to take them down again in a month was beyond reasoning."Are you Santa?"A teen stood in the doorway, one hand on the doorjamb to keep himself upright, eyes half-closed in fatigue. The Mafioso paused, then said carefully, "Yes. Would you like to see your gift?"The teen paused. His hand fell to his hip, where a holster would have been had he not just exited his bed. He blinked hard.The Mafioso couldn't keep up the ploy any longer. He drew his pistol.Ultimate Game had about a second to realize Santa was not in his downstairs living room. Bang -- he fell roughly to the ground. An ID card with the title circled in red marker fell out of his pocket, but the Mafioso was already scrambling back up the chimney.Detective killed.The chimney was a tight fit. The Mafioso grunted, spreading his legs to straddle the gap between the chimney walls and reaching out with his arms to support his body. In this fashion, he shuffled vertically up to the square of nighttime sky.Finally, he reached the top. He gripped the edges of the funnel and pulled himself into the freezing but fresh air----and found himself staring directly into the barrel of an AK-47.Behind the barrel was an intense expression, eyes glimmering with an angered light. "I knew it," Impulse muttered, his voice shaking with anger. "I knew it."The Mafioso shook his head. "No, no, I'm not--"As he spoke, he had pushed his body up halfway out of the chimney. Suddenly he rolled off the side and onto the snow-covered rooftop. Hitting the shingles hard, iBrow pushed himself onto his feet, stumbled a meter--BANG.Mafioso killed.* * *Wow, that was a very interesting coincidence. It also saves me from having to post a hanging scene. :P All roles who need to PM me, please do so. Thank you.

Edited by Legolover-361

Just to let you innocents know, if you lose because you can't discover the godfather, it's Impulse's fault-he was supposed to keep me alive, and in turn I was going to hand over the other Mafiosi remaining. He failed the test, and I'm through helping you guys for this game.Oh well. :)-ibrow

Yeah, well, the Detective is more trustworthy.Now, why isn't TMV dead?MoC1, this round, PM and tell LL that you will be killing TMV. I'll ensure that either MoC1 or I surviveYou also have to take into account that me and MoC1 are the only threats left, so, MoC1, if you kill TMV, something similar to what happened above may happen.

Edited by Impulse

You knew I was mafia. I knew I was mafia. ToDD knew I was mafia. Ultimate Game knew I was mafia.So how could I not become trustworthy in any way, shape, or form? I told you precisely what to do. Oh well. :PI have a hard time believing that only two Mafia are left though... are you serious?If that's the case, I have a case to make: I'd like to host the next Mafia game. I have a unique, simple idea that I don't believe has ever been done on BZPower before with regards to this game, and am eager to try it out. I only just thought of it like an hour ago, so I'll need to improve it obviously before the next game begins, but that's why I'm asking now. Would you guys be ok with me running the next one?-ibrow

Well, iBrow, there are some other people interested in running; if you want to host the next game, you could suggest your idea after this game is over, and hopefully that will draw you some votes. Meanwhile I'll put your username onto the list of Mafia host hopefuls.EDIT: Never mind, you're there already. :P

Edited by Legolover-361

Mine is unique though. :(I think.I mean, who wants yet another Mafia game that has Mafia in it? I find other groups to be a far more interesting alternative to try out. Also, Serial Killers are outdated. If I win, the entire Anti-Town section of players is going to be different role-wise, with some minor changes to some established Pro-Town roles. -ibrow

TMV is one Mafian. But, I quote iBrony in response to me: "So now you're 100% sure I wasn't lying eh. Good luck there." This unnerves me slightly. The Godfather is still unknown. Also, the Exorcist is still alive. So we've got that. If he's villager sided. And I sincerely hope he is. And I've lost track of everyone else.My death is inevitable now; I've taken down two Mafioso.Also, I am in total support of iBrony hosting the next game. It really is a unique idea that I don't think has been done before.

TMV is one Mafian. But, I quote iBrony in response to me: "So now you're 100% sure I wasn't lying eh. Good luck there." This unnerves me slightly.The Godfather is still unknown. Also, the Exorcist is still alive. So we've got that. If he's villager sided. And I sincerely hope he is. And I've lost track of everyone else.My death is inevitable now; I've taken down two Mafioso.Also, I am in total support of iBrony hosting the next game. It really is a unique idea that I don't think has been done before.

Better not let that ghost get you, eh?Go for three, Impulse! you know you want to! :PAnd also thanks for the support, which is (obviously) needed.-ibrow

I investigated Biobeast this round, and he's a villager. That narrows it down to ToDD, cap'n k and Toarobot18. Toarobot hasn't appeared as a suspect yet, only cap'n k and ToDD. The trader who killed Squishy was working with the Mafia. The box he gave Squishy could've been supplied by them. Notice how the box had Kay Jewelers written on the top? cap'n k, Kay Jewelers. However, if I'm right, the scene would be kind of unfair. Whomever we had hung, we would still have gotten a pro-mafia role. Also, I doubt LL knew about Worldsoul being on the Mafian's side. The clue could just be a red herring. I'll wait for the next scene to confirm who's the last Mafian.

Edited by Ultimate Game

I tried writing my signature here, but now my screen's covered in ink. D:

I've got a nagging suspicion that ToDD is the Exorcist. He did claim to be the Exorcist once, but I think that was quickly forgotten. The Exorcist is not a threat to the mafia, only the ghost.From now, this game could go either way-the Mafia could win, or the villagers could win.

As long as everyone doesn't have a role, I'm fine with it. That just... ruins things.Anyways, I have been (and still am) the Exorcist, a villager-sided role. I've just been terrible at guess who the ghost is so far. Also remember that I called iBrow out immediately earlier.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*