Bionicle Mafia 2.1

Legolover-361

See, what'd I tell you? =P Kinda wish I hadn't died yet, though, I could've had something similar. xD Ah well, a death as the Doctor works too. =P *Goes back to simply observing the game while waiting for the next one*

Off-subject, but you know, it's funny because we've lived with and poked fun at the cool dude censor for so long it's like when someone calls you a "cool dude" you know exactly what they mean. =pAnyway, I change my vote to LL! There's probably a reason as to why he doesn't want to post the hanging! He probably the Godfather himself!

overlordsukapon.png

Even upon being led to the gallows, Clone Commander Cody retained his pride; his back was stiff, his steps smooth and equal. He was a born soldier, and even in the face of death, a soldier did not lose control of his own body.At least, that was what Legolover had read in some novel or other. His job was to supervise the execution. Clone Commander Cody's current mission was to be executed. The executioner's job was to execute the person to be executed. Dang, were there a lot of jobs here related to executing.Cody stepped to the gallows and stood stolidly atop the dais, hands laced behind his back. His faceplate, as befitting an inanimate object, was blank."Any last words?" asked Legolover, checking off Cody's name."Yes, sir," replied Cody. "Though you may not realize it, you are hanging an innocent soldier of Sector 2.1. I may have no proof of my innocence, but--""Wait," said Legolover. "What about your ID?""Well--"He fell through the trapdoor. The executioner turned to Legolover. "I, er, slipped.""Suuuure you did. But whatever.""Chief! -- there's an ID on him!" the officer below the trapdoor called up. A small white rectangle sailed through the air. For once, it landed perfectly in Legolover's hand.Legolover nodded approvingly. "Your aim is improving, officer.""Thank you. Tell that to my baseball coach."Shaking his head with a grin, Legolover turned back to the ID.A second later his hand had slapped his forehead in a well-known gesture of frustration.Villager lynched.All roles who need to PM me, please do so. Also, Exorcist, you forgot to PM me this round. Thanks.

Oh man I am so screwed, well since I can't do anything to convince you that I'm innocent I might as well have fun.-MoC1Mwahahahahahahhahaha!! Its all going according to my master plan!! Nothing will stop me now that the villagers have lost another of their number!! :evilbiggrin:-MoC: Lord of Evil Masterminds :vampire:

Edited by MoC1

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

I know I'm a little late in saying this, but I was pretty satisfied with my death. :PYeah, I figured the Zelda references were referring to my blog "DOWANTDOWANTDOWANT" posts about Skyward Sword. :P"As his friends from Canada call him" was a nice touch. :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm.