NINJAGO MAFIA: Masters of Spacejitzu

MT Zehvor

While I'm all for a double-hang, I don't see what Toa K's done to deserve hanging. Surely Voltex's ephemeral reason for hanging him is suspicious?

Unless you guys know something I don't, I think this is a bad idea. Switching from Pulse to Voltex.

I invite all of your suspicions. You play into my master plan of being killed off in the first ever Ninjago Mafia game. 

Meanwhile, it looks like double posting is reason enough for execution, if the numbers are anything to go by.

That sounds like a threat

If we kill an innocent, we will regret it, what's so odd about him saying that?

Why do you feel such a strong need to protect him? If he dies and is innocent, all we've lost is a villager. And if he's guilty... well, that's a hole dug for you.

Why do you feel such a strong need to protect him? If he dies and is innocent, all we've lost is a villager. And if he's guilty... well, that's a hole dug for you.

It's not so much fealty to Toa K as it is suspicion of you. If Luroka, for example, had been the first to vote for Toa K, without any reason what-so-ever, I wouldn't have any cause to object. However, when you, who have already been acting strangely (what with your apparent death-wish,) suggest that he die because of repeat posts, of all things, I begin to wonder, especially when you continue to give no other justification. Toa K could well be a Mafioso, but so could any of us. I worry that those voting for him are playing into the Mafia's hands.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Well, how about we just say this:

You all refused to execute me the easy way - so now we do it the hard way. I'm going to start leading an annihilation of players with maximum bloodshed to those who don't help me until I am killed. :)

(But if the Mafia does kill me at this point, well... let all be reminded that I have ways to get my revenge)

• Upvote 1

Well, how about we just say this:

You all refused to execute me the easy way - so now we do it the hard way. I'm going to start leading an annihilation of players with maximum bloodshed to those who don't help me until I am killed. :)

But why should you want your own execution? Again, instead of a legitimate reason, you give a strange, implausible answer. Additionally, the last time your death became a probability, you switched your vote away yourself. So you can't truly want to die.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

There is no better way to start a lynching bandwagon than to be the first one to vote, and to do it in an unusual manner that leaves others who vote for the same player free of blame.

That makes a certain amount of sense. Can you please elaborate on why you want yourself dead?

With a new Mafia game based on a new theme, I thought a different approach was in order. One a little less... conventional.

Or at least, that's the story I'm giving you.

I vote ToaK, on the basis that he is fishy.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Oh boy I love the argument going on

It's quite entertaining knowing what I know

:popcorn:

I don't know anything about what role Voltex may have, but I know he is Voltex and I know Voltex and I know that it's got to be something interesting

QP won't know what hit him if this goes off successfully

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Oh boy I love the bragging going on

It's quite entertaining watching you think you know so much.

;)

-MT

Considering how Ehks is pretty close with Voltex (at least compared to a lot of the others here), I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't bluffing

I, on the other hand, am

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Oh boy I love the bragging going on

It's quite entertaining watching you think you know so much.

;)

-MT

I love it when the host doesn't know what I'm talking about either.

Or when I don't even know what I'm talking about.

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I love it when the host doesn't know what I'm talking about either

Or what I'm talking about.

I... what? MT doesn't know what you're talking about, or what you're talking about?

Yes.

i am bad with words, it was supposed to be "MT doesn't know what I'm talking about and neither do I

Edited by Ehksidian

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian