Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I do indeed stand there. Of course, I can teleport, so that means nothing. I allow you to get a good distance away, so that when I teleport in front of you and take it from your hand, you need to hop all the way back when I return to my previous location.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I teleport you to the second dimension, because if anyone can godmod & no one is being stopped, then I get to join in. You are now a piece of paper & I push you into a shredder.

My mask.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I teleport back. I'd restore myself to normal, but because I'm now a line, it's become impossible for you to hit me with anything. Unfortunately for you, my Magnetism means that I can still take the Mask from you.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

i godmod in a game meant to be fun and turn you both into piles of mush and send you into the center of the multiverse and close the doorway behind me so that you can never return so its my mask five-ever.

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

First of all, everyone in this game godmods.

Secondly, unlike you guys, I have a specific set of powers (which I can add to at a whim, but that ability's also part of my powerset) and besides, you guys had plenty of chances to stop me, so it's your own fault.

Thirdly, I don't need a doorway back, when I can travel between dimensions. I've been able to do so since before this game begun, and I've shown the ability countless times.

I reform myself into my default form (regeneration being another of my abilities I use often) and appear behind you, and freeze you solid (Ice being one of the elements I use less often, but I've shown my control over it before).

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Ice and dimensional control are MY thing twilight boy.

I'll teach you how it's down.

I turn your line body into a Möbius strip.

Every time you try to break the chain you only strengthen its form.

My Mask by the power of space manipulation.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I could easily just restore my normal (meaning 3D) form with the Staff of Unlimited Power, but I'm more powerful as a line, so I leave myself as a Möbius Strip.

I increase the temperature of the water covering Khaled to boil him alive (Fire being another of my elemental powers).

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I kick the mask into the heavens and dump of jar of flesh-eating parasites on you. I grab the mask and skedaddle. 

My mask. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

You people know nothing of physics.

(face palm)

So it is time you people got a lesson.

You all are in my Physics 101 class,

where in this 24 month long course you will learn about all of the universe's forces. Such as time, gravity, and the mysteries of dark matter.

You all die of borden on day 2.

My Mask.

(you can say I schooled yea)

You could, except you forgot that your ideas of physics are completely wrong. Thinking that you can't go travel in time. *scoffs* I take you to court for false teaching. I also make sure to inconvenience Phoenix Wright before the session, just in case you thought to hire him as your defense lawyer.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

First of all time travel was planned on day 10 of my course you should of suck around. Also I don't need no lawyer I'm the Judge.

I put you in a 2 dimensional prison were you are forever trapped because you decided to STAY a Möbius Strip.

That backfired on you didn't it.

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

It would have backfired on me... except that you forgot about the second body which burst out of Inary earlier. I teleport into the court holding a Bazooka and fire at you before you can react.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

What you didn't realize is that I had implanted a self-destruct function into your second body when it was gestating inside my organs. I activate this function as you two flee the death of ToaTimeLord and you are destroyed.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I did a dimensional fade. It looks like I was there but actually I'm hiding away in a fractal dimension.

I call this power "escape ghost"

After Godkarmachine O Inar attack kills you all including Godkarmachine.

I return to complete 3 dimensions.

Guess I'll just take this mask then.

Oh well My Mask.

ToaTimeLord, I destroyed the laws of physics a LONG time ago. Why do you think all this is happening?

Anyway, I shove the DJ into a meat grinder.

My mask.

Well I restored reality after you destroyed it.

I attack you with Roman candles tell you die.

My Mask

I drop a dried tub of wax with a body inside on top of you. No idea where it came from.

The wax cracks instead of your skull, and the dead body falls out.

You run away in a necrophobic fit, only to trip and fall into a tub of boiling wax.

My mask.

*bursts into laughter*

You really think that something as tame as a dead body is scary? You have much to learn.

Anyway, I regenerate the pieces of my body left from my self-destruction since people forget that I can do that, and shoot Mailli from behind, since teleportation is such a useful ability to have.

My Mask.

• Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Unfortunately for you, I'm a skilled lawyer, and multiple bodies makes it easy to pretend that I'm a separate person to my lawyer. Besides, I think I used to be Vezon, a long time ago.

Anyway, I win the lawsuit. Next time, don't take a lawyer to court. Especially not one who can just manipulate the jury if things don't go his way.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I promptly teleport out of the jail, which anyone could have seen coming a mile away. I then teleport you into the cell in my place. The brilliant part of the plan is that, disguised as you, I make sure the wardens know that TwilightVezon could shapeshift to look and sound like anyone, and might pretend to be someone else to get let out of his cell.

This doesn't actually benefit me in any way, mind you, but it's fun.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Through inexplicable distortion of the time-space continuum (if that's even a concept now), the mask is now mine.

My mask. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

i use my eraser for the big mistakes and erase you

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.