Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Which organ? I choose my left kidney. 

Still my mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I absorb any potential supernatural ability you may have.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I escape the pocket dimension and absorb your manipulation of the "true forces" of the universe.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

But you did fail your last math test. Your Vezon parents are disappointed in you.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I doubt that my parents will be too worried, being long dead and all.

Besides, I then reveal to you that my failure was actually a deception intended to hide my infiltration of the Education System, allowing me to brainwash the masses!

While you're distracted with the story I just made up on the spot, I punch you in the face and run off with the Mask.

My Mask. (If you thought that scheme was unbelievable, just consider that I once used the Ministry of Silly Walks as a front to infiltrate the British Government and take over the world, so it wouldn't be unimaginable for me to use such a scheme.)

Edited by TwilightVezon
  • Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I already controlled this silly planet, you just don't realize it.

You all are pawns in the great game I have been playing with the beings from my dimension.

I get the Mask by my manipulation of you all.

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I drown you in myself, as I am apparently now a "pond."

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

i go into the avatar state, and call leopardon and my zords to form voltron and crush you.

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

I survive the nukes and make your molecules hurtling across the universe.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I create a cure for said disease and track you down. I then shoot you in the face.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I make a black hole manifest inside your chest. Imploding and spaghettification occurs.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

That was a rather... short sighted move. I take advantage of it by feeding the black hole with light so that you get sucked in as well.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Who says I was anywhere near you? I simply teleported lightyears away from your black hole. I take back the mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I teleport us both to the black hole, to get around that. I also make sure to keep hold of you, to ensure that you don't just teleport back out. I can survive, of course, having multiple bodies, but luckily for me, (I assume) you lack that luxury.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy