Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

But I do have that luxury. My soul transfers into one of my many other bodies. The power of the Godkarmachine lets me do that. I unleash a massive energy blast into you.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

i hit you with glasses because im too edgy for the rules.

my mask

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

Why have multiple bodies, seems rather wasteful?

I simply manipulate the fabric of space so both of you no matter where you are forced into the Black Hole. Including all your bodies and other versions of yourselves.

My Mask.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I make you join us in the black hole by pure will alone.

My mask. 

The Godkarmachine cannot be destroyed...

Edited by Godkarmachine O Inary

t5pQDlO.jpg

Ah yes, but I end up winning the snooker match.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I tie you to the snooker table and strike a match, setting the room ablaze.

Congratulations on that win by the way.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I control the flames to burn the ropes which you used to tie me to the table. I then burn you with them.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

i tip a pot of boiling water on your head.

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

I pick you up and throw you out of a nearby window.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I stand up and stab the glass into your body.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I suplex you with all the force of a great typhoon.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I slash my zanbato into you your side and you fall in two.

M mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Honestly, I think those guys have the right idea. It's not perfect, of course, but a universal police force could do wonders.

Oh, I also shoot you, to mildly inconvenience you long enough for me to take the Mask.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

You suffer from prions in your brain due to your constant cannibalism.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I think he'll be suffering from a bit more than that Inary, considering that we've already been through this, and he should remember what happened last time.

Since Toru Nui doesn't seem to have learned his lesson, I forgo giving him the chance to pull a trick on me later and simply increase my magnetic attraction. This causes Toru Nui's body to practically implode on itself. I then simply turn off the magnetism and let the mangled pieces of Toru Nui's armour fall apart around me.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Well, that was interesting. I magnetize you into the sun, so you are incinerated.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I promptly hurl you in after me. Literal throwing, no magnetism or anything. Multiple bodies, you know the drill.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy