Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I grab the phone from your hand and toss it into a garbage can, before giving you a better one. I also stab you with it because hey, I can't be too nice.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

If you were truly sorry, you'd give me the mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

You silly people with your petty concerns.  I feel sorry for you if you think *gasp* interpretive dance is the worst torture possible.

That would be Pop Music. (and also romantic dinners, but luckily that creep isn't around.)

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

i pop your music,and take your mask while you try to rebuild it.

my mask.

check out my totally ORIGINAL youtube channel, Below Average Geeks!  I'm trying something different.its very small, so comments will be noticed and read.

just a poll.on a scale of one to ten, how likely are you to read a webcomic based on just this title: 'Neon Laser Dragons.'?

see these guys?

0VlbJ.gif  AjzI5.gif msLAB.gif cr1zz.gif

alrighty bros, listen up.

my lightning dragon is lonely.

click dis bebe dergen pls.

i know its dumb.

jus do it pls.for me, a'ight?

',:]

my Skrall--er, scroll.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for Kanohi, I can tell you I don't have masks. But what I do have are a very particular set of powers; powers I have acquired over a very long journey. Powers that make me a nightmare for Rangers like you. If you let the Ignika go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not tail you, I will not seek you. But if you don't, I will hunt for you, I will find you, and I will defeat you.

My mask.

pWPTu7m.jpg

The Mask then explodes in Khaled's hands.

What, you thought that not following the dares of a lesser being would somehow dent my pride? I'm afraid that any honour I once possessed is long gone. Thus, the high explosives attached to the Mask. 

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I slip behind you and slice open your back.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I grab your forearm and slam you into the ground.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I remove you health insurance. Along with your rib cage.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg