Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

You run into a portal. Said portal leads to another with a portal inside it that leads to yet another, which goes to a portal cannon. I grab the mask as you go flying by, confused by all the portals.

My Mask!

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Calling upon my great strength, which shattered the sacred helm, I slice through the hordes of undead and other usually evil creatures as if they were butter.

I then proceed to buy, with the money dropped by the creeps, a pair of boots of travel and teleport to you're location. Unleashing my mighty gauntlet, with which i stun you,

I later run of with the mask.

My Mask

I throw every thing at onaku. not figuratively, literally.  whall he is confused at how I threw the planet he is standing on at him. I make shore the mask is shadowvezon's by using a teleport trick.

Neo shadowvezon's mask my stolen cape(was Aeron's, but how I got it is a LONG story)

Chaos will prevail... eventually...

I run you over with an 18 wheeler and leave

My mask

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Oh look! I just happen to have thİs Y-wing lying over here. Mind if I come over and drop some presents? WHOOPS! Those weren't the gift baskets I was going to give. Those appear to be antimatter bombs.Better get out of here!

My mask

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

As you destroyed the death star, the continuation of the saga requires I construct the Executor and the death star 2. I then find your secret bases and crach both of them on your head. More precisely, I crash the Executor (angle first) in your eye, and the death star in your parts-which-i-don't-think-i-can-name-in-this-forum.

My mask (which somehow did not get crushed).

Yes, my hands are indeed a part of my limbs, which I assume is what you mean when you say "limb hands". With my limb hands, I then proceed to beat you to death with the mask I'm holding "for The Undertaken".

My mask.

I have you torn to pieces by an army of cats, and they bring me the mask.

My mask.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

You look behind only to see SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS (I was going to hyperlink that to this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk but I realized you can't hyperlink on mobile)

My mask

The skeletons realize the idiocy they are in and start to advance in technology and politics. They start and era of peace and leave this universe right after giving me the mask

My mask