Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I reappear in this universe, having used the Staff of Unlimited Power to turn me back into... whatever I am. This has the side-effect of making me bigger and stronger than everyone else here. Just like Bionifight. I step on Triclops.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I remove your consciousness from your body. The body is destroyed, thrown away, discarded, it doesn't matter anymore. What I do then is place your consciousness into a new... "body". A new form. A new "kind" of "life". I'll refrain from describing it further, but having this done to you drives you off into deep, deep insanity.

My mask.

*knoc knock* I open the door and pedo bear jumps in! I dodge the bear and he ignores me. What he does to you is... well let's just say it's not family friendly

My mask

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

I swallow my pills, and return from the depths of insanity. I skewer Pedo Bear, and then skewer Aeron. I then thank Onaku for giving me a new weapon to play with, by burning him alive.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

They rip me to shreds because I let them do it. I rearrange myself behind your spirit form which I then absorb and banish into Neo ShadowVezon's body. His superior experiences immediately destroy you on the astral plane, while also exhausting much of his energy. I then take the mask from you. Your army of undead Skakdi is now mine.

My mask and undead Skakdi.

Yeah ok there, JohnKat, take it to some other room, why don't you? Anyway, while you two are busy one-upping each other, you fail to notice that you're actually fighting over a largely useless replica of the mask, and that I've already slipped away with the real mask.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

In just the nick of time, I take out my convenient jar of basic, and throw it at the acid, neutralizing it. I then force-pull you into it, and drown you in the sludge.

My mask

((Ps: JohnKat is a homestuck ship. Basically, a ship is when someone takes two characters from some fiction and imagines them as being in a romantic relationship. JohnKat is one that involves John Egbert and Karkat Vantas, but I made the reference due to you typing out in pure capital letters, something that Karkat does, and oceanruler typed in blue, something that John Egbert does.))