Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

An anvil drops on you. I delete all ninjas by summoning my past army.

My mask.

Edited by Teclax Master of Tech

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Superglue can't do much against a Multiversal Conqueror, I'm afraid. I summon my army (Teclax's assimilated army which I sent into an alternate dimension) to fight Teclax's army, and I take the Mask from VahkiDane. He does work for me, so it's okay.

My Mask. (I like Teclax, I hope he's one of the Seekers who stays.)

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

That sonic pulse hurt, you know. If I actually had ear drums to break, you could have done serious damage to them.

I teleport several tons of explosive into VahkiDane, obliterating him. I then travel back in time several years to get VahkiDane, a few seconds before I last travelled back. Since this Past!VahkiDane was still working for me, I'm sure you can guess his allegiance now.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Well, I simply teleport back in another body, VahkiDane in hand. This flagrant abuse of the timeline does begin to cause it to break down, but I can deal with that later.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I unleash an EMP that disables Gukko Lord, allowing me to hack into him and wipe his CPU completely. That's a disadvantage of being an easily hackable robot going up against a skilled programmer.

I pull the Kraata off of VahkiDane!BionicMushroom's face and crush it in my hand. "You can thank me later."

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"But Gukko Lord, didn't you know? In Space, no one can hear you scream."

I teleport everything in a mile radius into space. This leaves us floating on a large chunk of land, with all air quickly dispersing. 

ScienceLesson: Unlike light, sound works by vibrating through air molecules. In space, there are no air molecules. Therefore, the only way Gukko Lord could survive is by staying inside something I teleported into space, to be stuck there for all eternity. Or you could always come out of sound form, in which case you would still be stuck there. /EndScienceLesson

Oh, I can breathe in space by the way. Not needing to breathe air has it's advantages.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Oh, are we really going to play this game? You brought this on yourself, you know."

After having disappeared for a brief moment I reappear, now having power over Sonics. I use it to mess with Gukko Lord, in the hopes that he'll get the hint and leave his Sound Form.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy