Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Luckily, having no real essential anatomy to speak of, I quickly recover and pull the Mask into the air, magnetically forcing you through the crust of the Earth and into the mantle.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I teleport the restraints several meters away from me and teleport in front of Supervahkidane, finger-wagging. "You shouldn't have done that, Dane." I then teleport several meters back as a massive laser, fired from multiple satellites drops onto Supervahkidane, vaporising him. "You forget that I can multi-task."

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I get back up and raise my hand, which magnetically pulls the both of you into the air. I then repeatedly force you two into the ground, aiming to beat the fight out of you. I then, with greater force, fling you both downwards, creating a small crater.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I then promptly teleport in controlling another body, and jump down VahkiDane's tunnel. I take the Mask from his unconscious body and fly back up.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Fortunately for you, VahkiDane, the spell was directed at me.

Fortunately for me, even if one body dies, I can always just reappear in another. Which I do. In the same place as Pohatu. Common teleportation tactic, very effective due to the instant death it causes.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

All the phones nearby ring. When they are answered, they explode. I deactivate my technology control and grab the mask. My Mask.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Knowing what normally happens when a mind survives to fight back, I immediately leave the body that RahishiToa is fused with, which leaves RahkshiToa in control. For about as long as it takes to recalibrate the satellites to fire upon him. "Sometimes I wonder if you'll never understand. Say hi to The Rider for me, won't you?" I then turn my attention to Teclax, and fire a bolt of lightning through his chest.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Unfortunately for everyone, it turns out that the mask I had stored away at the safe location was actually a fake mask, and the real mask HAD fallen out of existence when the underworld did. Fortunately, with the underworld restored, I promptly grab the mask and then walk over to Olympus, where i promptly blow up Zeus.

My mask.

I use my powers to make your cellphone ring. When you answer it, it opens a one-way wormhole that sucks the Mask into my hands.

My mask.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I use the taser to charge my cellphone, which turns into a bazzoka which I use on you.

My mask.

• Upvote 1

I merge with the wormhole, which grants me the power of moving to which ever location that I desire. I use it to transport me and SV to a nice diner at the end of town, with the menus laid out for us and a waiter standing by. "I did always like the view, you know. So how about it, old friend? A truce? At least for the meal?" I gesture to the mask, which is now lying on a pedestal next to the table, completely open for SV to take it.

The pedestal's mask. My and SV's romantic dinner.

I use my tech powers to make your cellphone turn into an Ultron drone, which snatches the mask and dilevers it to me.

My mask.

"What? What the heck?" ShadowVezon, shocked speechless by all of this, took a few seconds to make a proper respond. In the meantime, he fried the Ultron Drone and made sure to utterly wreck it in the process. He turned back to Onaku, and took a second to compose himself.  "I'm not going out on a date with you, Onaku. Go... go somewhere else with your Stockholm Syndrome." He grabbed the Mask and immediately teleported several miles away.

My Mask. (That was so surprising that I accidentally switched tenses.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I sigh. "Stockholm syndrome? I don't think you know the meaning of the word.* I say, rather to the wind than to Shadow Vezon, as he was gone. As he had rejected my date offer, I decide to walk after him (remember, i can go where ever I want now) and grab the mask before then walking in another direction. And by another direction, I mean off to a completely different corner of the universe. No, not the observable universe. The entire universe.

My mask.

(To be fair, you can get a bit distracted when one of your arch-enemies offers to take you out on a date.)

I thank Supervahkidane. Then, expecting retribution, I fiddle with the settings of my satellite network.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

(I was thinking of turning it into a flirtatious rivalry, but I suppose SV isn't ready for that yet :/ )

I laugh as VahkiDane knocks out an unfortunate decoy, and takes a fake mask back to his master. I then continue waltzing off into the universe's furthest corners, never again to be seen.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

You may wonder why, after having fallen for the same trick dozens of times, I would appear to fall for it again. Well, you forget how many times I've handled the Mask. Tiny, microscopic bits get left behind. Enough to track across the universe. Once my satellites are ready and in position, I start telekinetically pulling the Mask fast away from Onaku, and slowly towards Earth.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy