Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

However, I reveal new evidence that shows The Rider burning down the factory so that a retrial will be scheduled. I appoint myself as Onaku's lawyer and win the trial, getting Onaku pardoned. After all it's much easier to win when you're controlling the jury.

Also, since Aeron and Onaku are not divorced, no alimony is owed. I think you got your terms mixed up there.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Unfortunately, a book series is made after the whole event, and I get half of the earnings from it. I also use the book to club you upside the head and grab the mask. +15 for disproving old adages.

My mask

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

However, you then realise who the leader of the Illuminati was. You thought I wouldn't have already accounted for them? There's more than one of me running around, you know. I teleport you into a giant blender and turn you into a smoothie.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

After getting my account back, I proceed to pointing out how you forgot to say "my mask" or any variation of it.

My mask.

he did say he had the mask but... yeah

I land on you while wearing an epic cloak made specifically for me by the assasin order however I don't just stop at landing on you. I put my blades where you would not like them (NO! THEY ARE NOT IN YOUR PANTS!)

My mask

Edited by Toa Aeron

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

I summon the ultimate power of THE JOJ, which overloads your brain and explodes.

I grab the mask from the ashes. My mask!

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!