Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Big mistake. I happen to be rather against cannibalism, especially after I accidentally ate a stew one time without realising it. I can survive without my innards. I pull you away and impale you with the Shadowy Ultra Sword.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I appear in front of you, having effortlessly teleported near you. I keep teleporting closer to you no matter how fast you run, until you bump right into me. I kick you to the ground, grab the Mask, and teleport back to the place we started at.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I finally come around and decide to leave town for a few weeks. I happen to also have placed a bomb in the mask for game rule purposes (gotta "steal" the mask), which I promptly detonate. Nothing personal, just business.

Not your mask (and yes, not mine either, i'm on a vacation, go bother someone else)

Meanwhile, on vacation, I happen to be having a blast! It's this other dimension, endless fields of the most beautiful blooms, beaches with the smoothest white sand and fresh water in stead of the ocean. The sun isn't too harsh, but rather just right, very warm. There's also these massive mountain ranges, with the greatest of ski-slopes, and mountain lodges with the most excellent service. I am enjoying myself. How about you?

Oh... that's right. A meteor has crashed into you... a shame. 

Not your mask.

I reap the souls of everyone in the farm with my brand new Shadowy Scythe of Destiny, before taking yours. Since you're the cannibal, I ensure that you're barred from the Afterlife and left in Limbo.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I grab Onaku from his other dimension, throw him into the fray, and get him to use forum-leader privileges to give me the mask before throwing him back to his vacation.

My mask. 

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I'm... not a forum leader? Anyway, while having been rudely interrupted from my vacation, I managed to slip a certain... explosive into the mask, which you happen to right now be holding. Dallior08 happens to be standing awfully close to said explosive, so consider this my... payment, for services rendered.

Not your mask.