Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

The mask undoes your progress, just as it always has. I decide to whip out the mask of entropy (whoops, forgot to mention i still had that) and destroy everything within a spherical region the size of the observable universe. I leave that region of space with the mask, leaving the mask of entropy behind in the chaotic soup of sub-particles it had brought.

My mask.

Again, I come back in another body, and appear in front of Onaku and Aeron. Since Onaku's pulled out his trump-card, however, I decide to reveal my own, much more insidious one.

"Neither of you get it, do you? Haven't either of you noticed? Have'nt you two realised that despite the Mask's resurrections, people still die for real? Where're Shadowhawk, or Pupwa, or The Undertaken now? You've been so busy focusing on those coming, that you haven't paid attention to those going. You think that you can always come back, but everyone dies for real eventually. But I, I can survive without the Mask. Eventually, the Mask will fail to bring you two back from death. I don't have to beat you two. I merely have to outlast you, because someday your deaths'll stick. And when that day comes, I'll be there to reap the spoils."

I impale Aeron with the Shadowy Ultra Sword.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

"Always with the drawn out speeches, aren't you? You know, I'd say nice try, but you forget I only moments ago looked into the mask's coding. Their names are clearly still on the resurrection list, so the only other logical explanation for their absence is... absence. They're just not here right now. They're probably off taking a vacation or something, like I did some time ago. Now how about you get off your verbal high horse and make your actions speak for themselves?" 

Before you have a chance of reacting, a supermassive blackhole drags you into itself, crushing you into nothingness. Sure, you'll come back, but for now, it's...

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

You grin as you hold the mask to your hand. But when you look at it again, its eyeholes are shining purple. Then you see the skeleton placing it over whatever was left of his face. You realize the skeleton is somehow familiar. And then it hits you: that skeleton is- was- Gukko Lord. Another thing that hits you? The explosion of energy easily incinerating both you and the living corpse. I laugh, stepping over the microscopic remains of both you and my clone. The mask, still barely steaming, is in my hands.

My mask.

I throw Keetongu at you, and during the ensuing chaos, grab the mask and scamper away with it.

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

"Well, this universe is quickly falling. Time to pull out my Ace."

While we've all been squabbling down on the mortal plane, I've been busy in the Afterlife. You do remember that I became Death, right? I jump-start the Apocalypse, and take the Mask during the confusion caused by the end of the universe.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I drop the Moon on you.

My Mask.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Fortunately, I have an ace up my sleeve. Literally. I have a literal ace up my sleeve, and i use it to pry open a meta-physical hatch on reality, and completely jump-start the universe, causing past, present, and future events to never have happened. We are at the start again. Hello, friends.

My mask!!!

Edited by Toa Onaku

I send you some Literal Air Mail, summoning a tornado out of your mailbox to blow you into orbit.

My mask!

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!