Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

My soul exits my separate body parts and goes to the nearest Toys-R-Us. There, it quickly purchases a bunch of Bionicle 2015 parts and puts them together into an epic new body for me. I enlarge myself to human size, then summon the body parts of my previous body, rebuild them into a giant doomsday gun, and blow your head off.

My mask, epic new body, and doomsday device.

You keep giving it to yourself and this really pisses you off. So you break the spell and give it to me to get rid of it. I don't do that but instead I just take it for myself wich satisfies you because you no longer have it.

My mask

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

"Trying out Necromancy? It can be very dangerous, Onaku. Try spending months trapped, eternally falling in the Necronomicon and you'll see what I mean."

I teleport to Onaku and summon the Necronomicon, opening it to a certain page showing a blue sky. The book sucks Onaku in, leaving him falling forever inside the book, until he gets someone to let him out. It took me months to manage it while still being able to work outside of the book, so we'll see who he gets to help.

Not the army of Skeletons, which I incinerate.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

"Gravity? That's something I don't usually see. Let's return to the realm of familiarity, shall we?"

I create a Shadowy version of the Ultra Sword, growing it to 'an obnoxiously large size' and slashing you with it.

My Mask. (I used Ultimate Weapons way back last game, so this time I'm going with Drift Force.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I create Subspace Clones (as in the yellow-green things from The Great Maze, not the ones with auras and yellow eyes) of Kirby to take him out.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I create a Shadowy Rainblower to kill you and your army with Shadowy Rainbows. 

My Mask. (Yes, I'm just going to go down the list of Drift Force Weapons. I did it with Ultimate Weapons ages ago, and this time I actually own the normal versions of some of them.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Now, I would make a Shadowy Mask of Creation, except I can't actually attack with it. So instead I make a Shadowy Master Core, allowing me to make a Shadowy Master Hand, to kill the ODST Troopers.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

The Mask of Life withers my body to dust. Since I have more than one body, however, I simply return using another one. I slice your hand off using the Shadowy Ultra Sword, making you drop the Mask. I then slice the rest of you.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Considering the fact that the laws of physics apparently don't apply in the Necronomicon, I have been accelerating endlessly through out the last few posts, and by now I've reached an infinite speed, breaking even the universal speed limit of lightspeed. I use sorcery to make myself indestructible, and then finally come shooting at infinite speed out of the book, incinerating you due to the sheer power of my punching you in the face at faster-than-light speeds. I continue moving away from the planet at said speed, carrying the mask with me.

My mask.

However, a large amount of Asteroids are placed into your flight path. You smash straight through them, of course, but each asteroid slows you by a tiny amount. On it's own, it would be practically nothing, but over time it gradually slows you down until you lack the force to break through an asteroid. I then cut you in half with the Shadowy Ultra Sword, take the Mask and teleport back to the frozen Seeker.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

How ever, due to me breaking the universal speed limit, the laws of physics start breaking down, causing the entire universe to descend into chaos. Since i broke the speed limit, photons have now gone on a strike, and matter stops being held together. Everything falls apart, and the universe is left in entropy... oops.

Um... yeah, let me just try to fix this real quick. I don the mask, and with its deus-ex machina oriented powers, i save the universe, but at the cost of my own resurrection. I am thus (again) for ever dead. Oh well :/

Not my mask

I take control of the pineapples, using an image I stole from the Internet as a trigger. Presumably I'd have to make it a billboard or something for it to work, but oh well.

45074019.jpg

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy