Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

My Mask, actually. Coming from an Alternate Universe, messing with the timeline of this universe has no effect on me besides giving me a blank slate to work with.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

(By the way, someone who doesn't need oxygen isn't going to be affected by strangulation.)

I appear in front of both VahkiDane and BionicMushroom simultaneously, teleporting the both of them onto Venus. I then decide to go for a drink of Bourbon, and maybe a croissant or two.

My Mask.

(EDIT: Wall of text? We haven't had anything of the sort. And believe me, I'm the one who wrote a 75 line post last game, I know what I'm talking about.)

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I send an antimatter pulse across the galaxy, before getting a hold of an Anti-MOnitor suit and a ton of BLue Lantern batteries. My invincible Manhunter army takes you out, then destroys all ninja.

My mask.

Edited by Teclax Master of Tech

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Good thing I ain't a Ninja then. It's also a good thing that I have an army spanning multiple universes, which I can call at will. It might be wise not to start a war you can't win.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I'm just busy trying to stop Gukko Lord from attacking with his army right now.

I waged war against the Keepers of Time before. There's a reason they're no longer around. I defeated them after a long arduous war, and assimilated them into my army.

Oh, I do take the Mask though.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I use a tsar bomb on you.

My mask.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I regenerate behind you and shoot lightning through you.

My maak

In my sound form, I fly through your head, causing enough mental noise for me to acquire a new body- a boombox, which I then play epic Avohkii music through. It's so awesome everyone just stops fighting and starts dancing. Except for you. You're lying on the floor, screaming, as Jutlin Bieber Music plays nonstop through your head.

My mask.

Edited by Gukko Lord

A good strategy, and one that actually works, until I can concentrate just enough to dispel the sound with my power over Sonics.

Have to admit though, if I didn't have power over Sonics, that might actually have worked. However, thanks to your previous actions I had the power to stop your mental assault. And now I'm furious at you, not to mention actually worried for my life, I teleport a mountain into you, which'll replace your molecules with the mountain's. I'll then mute all sound in the radius of 10 meters, aiming to wipe you out if you survive.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I gain control of the vegetation through methods much easier to describe: I give myself control over Plant Life. I make the plants turn on you and tear you limb from limb.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I then silence you, making you lose control over the plants. I don't need that body. I can just teleport another dozen in to replace it.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Out of a randomly placed wall in an unnoticed part of the world, I bust through it at high speed, then loop around the planet busting it two more times before the pieces hit the ground. I fly to your location and drop kick you, then kick you as you drop(again). By now you are in too much pain to keep your grip on the mask, so I spread some mustard on it and pick it up.

My mask.

While you have all been occupied by this raging war, I meanwhile have been travelling. Now, when I say travelling, what I really mean is visit every single point of space and time, and take over the lifeforms present there. I've done this for pretty much every universe in both existence and non-existence, granting me an accumulated force of near-infinite lifeforms. Yes, all of SV's forces are a part of it, and no, you guys can't travel back in time to prevent it, because I already have gone to the beginning of time... of all timelines, everywhere. I have taken over everything, but the minuscule space that surrounds the battlefield.

Now, someone (ShadowVezon) might come up with the clever idea of simply taking over every one of their minds, or heck, even my own mind, but then they would also be in the dark about my newest, most powerful creation: The infinity mask. What it does is make me invincible, immortal, unswayable and all around something comparable to a god... no, a god of gods. And then, I make my attack.

TRY TO DEFEAT ME NOW, SHADOW VEZON! I'VE DONE IT NOW!!! I'VE BEATEN YOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!

(Meanwhile, I am sitting here, giggling about how ridiculously try-hard i have made myself out to be in this post.)

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Sorry, Mushy, but Onaku said that with his power doing that would be impossible. You're the one taken by Vezon. Onaku's mine.

I turn around to Onaku and stuff the mask onto his face. By the rules of this game, his face is removed along with it- and, as it was just on his face, so is the Infinity Mask. I then Gukko-Punch him in the chest, my fist passing cleanly through his torso and emerging out the other end, killing him instantly. His acquired forces retreat to their own dimensions, never to encounter us again.

My mask.

PS, HAH! ONAKU! WHAT NOW BRUH? WANNA GO?!

Edited by Gukko Lord