Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Just as I had predicted. You find yourself unable to go near the Muffin Factory, due to the silence still being in effect. And once you reach the edge, I increase the radius of the silence field to 2 miles.

Well Dane, you managed to beat me to it. I still increased the silence field though, so you'll have nowhere to go should you escape.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I exit my sound form by generating myself a body, and as I am currently in VahkiDane's innards, it destroys him from the inside. Dane promptly explodes and I use his decapitated head's disc-launcher jaws to shoot a spinning laser saw into your gut, bisecting you before it releases a wave of pressure. Since your body is destroyed, you temporarily aren't able to keep up the silence field. I escape.

My mask.

Edited by Gukko Lord

I have since the last post been on an endless quest to destroy every last one of ShadowVezon's bodies. All of the bodies he had outside of the universe no longer exist since... well, there is no outside of the universe. Even the majority of this universe has been removed from existence. Which of course makes my job all the more easier. I now proceed to kick you in the face.

My mask.

Unfortunately for you, I happen to still have the far-walk ability, but a sub-ability of this is to make other objects go wherever I want them to. In this case, I make the thing go into your own head, and code its molecular structure so that it becomes a permanent part of your body, so even if you turn into sound, it will still be there.

My mask.

I drop an email on you

My mask.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I hire north Korea and the NSA to hack into your email, remove me from your contacts, add all the others, and then revert the email back at you complete with a virus that kills all: living things, semi-living things (COUGH COUGH gukko lord...), and technological things. You are paralyzed as well as in flames currently. That is stage 1 of this virus.

Stage 2: all your contact list is sent this email (which opens on its own) and are promptly engulfed in stage 1 and things repeat and so on until all of you are unable to attack and the mask is just lying on the ground.

mine.

move along.

nothing to see here.

Well whaddya know. I've always wanted to be a buncha little numbers. I call upon my bretheren 2,3,4,5,6,7,8, and 9 and we swarm you. You are overpowered and cannot help dropping the mask.

content with our victory, all of the numbers slink away into unknown places, throwing the world into utter chaos as no one knows speed limits, prices, times, part counts, page numbers, dates, and so on. Rome burns. Again.

My mask and miniature army of small yet important numbers.

Edited by kanohi of jello
  • Upvote 1

move along.

nothing to see here.