Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Using a mixture of dark magicka and computer programming skillz, I re-arrange the maze into a replica of the maze from Maze Runner, and it pulls you back in. As you run through it, skillfully making it towards the exit, I clothesline you, take the mask, and use the Nui Blaster to 1-hit-KO you and all of the bosses in VNOG. I then use the cheat: core> skin 50 to turn into Vezon, and ride Fenrakk to victory, and descend back into the chamber, returning the mask back to it's rightful place and resuming Vezon's original mission to guard the mask at all costs. When the original storyline reverts and the Toa Inika come into the chamber, after defeating me, Umbra, and the Piraka, and chasing the mask down to Mahri Nui, when Matoro uses the mask to save Mata Nui, it doesn't work since I never really was Vezon and I hid the mask away in an even secreter location, (Okoto) and the Kingdom storyline begins.

My mask.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I finally escape the prison of mathematics Toa Onaku threw around me this morning. In an attempt to fight fire with fire  I DIVIDE BY ZERO.

the universe implodes, explodes, and yet does not change at the same time.

time is now meaningless and begins to move forward, backward, left, and right.

space is nonexistant yet appears right before us.

the mask is disgusted at my total lack of wisdom and decides to leave, to who knows where.

"Well this didn't turn out the way I wanted..."

move along.

nothing to see here.

EDIT: I simply regenerate my eyes. I can regenerate too, you know. I just generally don't need to do it.

My rapidly growing paranoia leading me to believe VahkiDane's hug to be an attempt to side with Gukko Lord, I turn on VahkiDane and attempt to fry him.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I'm feeling a bit confused and slightly threatened by this whole alliance business (yet plot to make my own) and remotely hack into Dane, turning him into a swirling machine of rage and destruction, killing all who stand in his path. I chuckle at the pain in Gukko Lord's now broken heart and SV's increasing paranoia as Dane is actually lashing out at him.

Dane's Mask

move along.

nothing to see here.

I suddenly pull my head out of the barrel and regurgitate much of the liquid nitrogen into Onaku's eyes, then bring down the temperature to -50 degrees Celsius with the power of the Ice-half of my Kanohi Notflashbaki. Onaku is flash-frozen immediately, while Dane and I use the Jungle half to summon wind and fly off with the mask, unharmed.

My mask.

Edited by Gukko Lord

Then you feel music in the back of your head. Quiet at first, but then it grows louder and louder.

Never gonna give you up...

Never gonna let you down...

You quickly unscrew your head to prevent from being Rickrolled any more and hand it to me, which I use to replace the one you have destroyed. Then you collapse as you can't survive without a head, silly.

My mask.

Edited by Gukko Lord

I am revived and organize a basketball game with IcarusBen's head. Whilst we play, the "ball" knocks the mask out of Gukky's hands/feet/face/pockets, causing everyone to lunge for it.

The next person to post's mask.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Everyone gasps in horror at the current plot twist.

I then sic my MOC, the Arkiz Bear, on all of you, and watch him dismember all of you. I return IcarusBen's head to his body, and grab the mask.

My mask.