Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

You find yourself unable to keep running forward however, as I use my power over magnetism to pull you back to me. "Going somewhere?" I then force you a mile underground, so that I'll be long gone if you ever manage to claw your way back up.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

It was a miniature black hole, not a fully fledged one, so I float by its immensely weak gravity field without any harm. I then use a polarized photon beam, coupled with an enhanced micro transit device to instantaneously fire the photon beam into your head, as well as dissolving the mask into sub-atomic particles, then transporting them to me with a particle transporter device, before then re-assembling them again.

My mask and technobabble.

Hah, you fool. By giving me a 900-volt battery (which does nothing when you lick it, I mean, come on now) you have given me just what I need to complete my high-intensity neutron gun, which I use to detonate one of the atoms in your brain. Boom goes your head in a miniature nuclear explosion. I am unharmed, and walk away with the mask.

My mask.

But I don't die. You how ever... don't either. Instead, I imprison you in a stasis pod, which I then trap within the deepest reaches of a rogue planet deep in the uncharted reaches of space, outside any star system or galaxy. I leave you there, waiting, for all eternity... Nah, I'm just kidding. I blow it up a few seconds later. See ya when ya revive, but until then...

MY MASK!

Edited by Toa Onaku

Unfortunately for you, that dead body has nothing to do with me. I then manage to convince a jury that just happens to conveniently be here that you have a serious case of necrophilia, and that you were just acting upon those urges in the most vile of ways. They throw you away in a mental asylum. Have fun.

My mask.