Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

The beast you threw someone into had just eaten me just a few minutes ago. MIB style, I use a laser blaster to explode him from the inside out. The beasts head goes flying and lands on you, knocking the mask out of your hands. I walk over and pick it up.

My mask!

Edit-didn't know there was a filter for MIB

Edited by JanitorJake

:y::m_o::l::m_o:

Although you have now edited it out, the fact that you wrote Men (and I quote) in black, means that the real MIB come for you and put you into custody. Why? Because BZPower was the origin of an anti-MIB movement that seeks to eliminate their hold over the world. The real MIB aren't alien catchers, well, at least that's not their primary job description. In reality, they are the Illuminati.

Now, since you've been apprehended by the Illuminati, I stealthily sneak away with the mask and make sure that the two "MIB" agents following me won't be seeing the sun shine again.

My mask.

• Upvote 1

I wake up in a cell in a secret basement prison. I use a toothpick stored under my tongue to dig a hole down into the sewage system. I trudge along until I track you walking down the street. I pop out of a sewer hole and sick an army of mutant sewer rats I've befriended on you. They eat off your hands and you run away, leaving the mask in the middle of the street. I walk over and pick it up.

My mask

Oh please. I didn't run away. I ran towards you. That is, towards your future location. You didn't realize it then, but when you then finally arrive at the one place you considered safe, I was waiting for you. With my hands regenerated, I take my newborn fingers and place them firmly around your neck, strangling you to death. Your mutant sewer rat friends met a less palatable fate, having all been submerged in extremely corrosive acid. They were fully turned to sludge before they even knew what was going on.

My mask.

• Upvote 1

I respawn on a cloud right above you. After my few seconds of immortality runs out, I drop and grab a a freshly spawned hammer. I land with it directly on your head instantly KO you. After the hammer disappears, I grab the mask, sprout wings, and fly away.

My mask

I may be knocked out, but my devoted worshippers aren't. They name you a heretic, a follower of the evil one from beyond, and manage to bring you down after which they proceed to cut off your wings along with the rest of your body using bottle caps.

I then wake up and take the mask for myself.

My mask.

• Upvote 1

I descend upon you with the full force of the Bad Practical Joke Police. They beat you over the head with a truncheon for such a bad prank, and I reach down and grab the mask.

My mask.

banner.jpg