Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

And who should also be at that French restaurant? I'm sure you remember my fondness for French food.

Of course, I am now morally pure. You however are not, and therefore it is my duty to see you brought to justice. I teleport you into a back alley, so as not to frighten any bystanders, and impale you through the heart, aiming to give you a quick and relatively painless end.

It is also my duty to prevent the Mask from turning anyone else into single-minded Seekers and so I take it, aiming to hide it where it will never be found.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I do recall having already mentioned that I no longer rely on my vital organs. How ever, since you seem to have forgotten that fact, I play along, acting dead until you turn your back on the body, at which moment I chop your head right off and sell your body to a... strange restaurant that seems interested in your body meat. I'm not one to ask questions, so I just walk away.

My mask.

You also seem to have forgotten that I can survive without my head. I allow you to sell me to the restaurant, which allows me to regenerate and shut down their operation, sending them all to prison. I then teleport to you and freeze you solid.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Then I return after weeks of not playing and i push you into the closing gate and it closes on you, with the mask right in front of me.

My mask (what a twist)

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

I drop a Contrabass Saxophone on him then run away with the mask.

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I am that Blade Burrower. I replaced the mask with a fake one while you weren't looking, and that's the mask which shot up to the surface. The real mask is down here with me. And since rigged explosives are somewhat of a signature of mine... well, you get a good serving of boom in your face from the fake mask.

My mask.

I love substitution jutsu, it keeps me safe from danger while tricking my enemy into thinking they hit me. I grab an energy hound and get it to sniff you out. It begins to dig through the ground until you are spotted and I whack you with a shovel until you're dead. I pluck the real mask from your dead body and run off with it. My mask.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.