Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I dig a hole deep into Earth's mantle, and shove you in. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I take the remnants of the minigun, and build a smaller pistol. I then shoot you with that instead.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

That was a shadow clone that took the mask. Another clone swoops in with a sledgehammer and knock the real mask out of your hands. However, a random drug dealer takes it instead of me. His mask.

Edited by Liuth

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I throw used syringes into your face! I take the mask, but trip four blocks down and a government agent takes the mask. He takes it to an undisclosed location.

The government's mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

You only think you did. What actually happened is that you created a pocket universe. Said pocket universe is gradually collapsing in on itself. Within a breath, you are made into nothing when the pocket universe ceases to exist. The mask on the other hand never left this unvierse.

My mask.

I twist your head to an angle which doesn't exist in three dimensional geometries. This actually happens not to kill you, but you are wondering what those blurry things approaching you are...

While you're being mauled by aggressive natives of the higher dimensions, I walk away with the mask.

My mask.

I do have to thank you however, for giving me access to these other dimensions. As usual, you have forgotten that I can simply assimilate these natives. I then regenerate my injuries, and do the same to you.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

You forget that you're actually not evil anymore, or connected to your former multi-versal evil tyrant self. I did that to you, remember? So instead of assimilating those natives, you try to calm them down using your wisdom and knowledge. And it works. But while you were distracted with diplomacy, I got away with the mask.

My mask.

I use my Jedi mind tricks to make you give me the mask. I also cut you in half with my lightsaber. My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg