Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I break the Olmak, which kills you both, and take the mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

There was a MASK here. It's gone now.

Because I took it, of course, after choking you with Mighty Putty.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Unfortunately, the mask was actually so hot because I tethered its atoms to the Scorching, a wavelength of the universe bound to the element of fire, which means it only gets hotter and hotter. Right now it's, oh, somewhere about the sun's temperature. Soon it'll be much hotter, but right now it's already roasting everything on the planet. Me being immune to temperature change means I can safely pick up the glowing hot mask.

My mask.

And then you find that your suit is melting, and that your flesh is boiling and frying and oops, seems like it's slipped off your bones. Looks like you'll have to join the skeleton war now. 

Did you really forget that the mask was still burning like a hundred suns?

My mask.

I hire a rahkshi of fire resistance to kill you and take the mask. It throws it into a vat of protodermis to cool it down so I can claim it. It's mine now.

I hire a rahkshi of fire resistance to kill you and take the mask. It throws it into a vat of protodermis to cool it down so I can claim it. It's mine now.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Again, you die, because the mask isn't hot, it's heat. It's tethered to the realm of fire, it's not going to cool down, it's only going to keep heating up. By now it's already hot enough to create a habitable zone ranging from Neptune to Pluto, and it could well substitute the sun were it not for the fact that it lacks the gravity to keep the planets in orbit.

Anyway, since I don't burn, it's my mask.

Except that I can't actually be "extinguished" since I'm tethered to the realm of fire itself. So instead, it creates a whoppin' big cloud of steam which envelops the battlefield, blocking your view. I use this opportunity to stealthily burn a hole through your chest, instantly killing you.

My mask.

I hire a toa of radiation to kill you and bring the mask back to me.

My mask.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )