Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I arrange for toxic waste to be dumped into the river. I then dump you into the polluted river, alive and well. Those cement shoes may make it difficult to swim out, though.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

PLOT TWIST: The Mask you took was actually the worthless AU Mask. I only pretended that you had gained my trust, and had known your plan all along. I wasn't even hurt.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Ok lets ignore your bleeding.

I perform an uppercut so amazing your teeth fuse together and your socks get loosened.

My mask

Edited by -Windrider-

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

I pull a hole out of my pocket, and throw it at you. You drown in a sea of green.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Revenge implies I was the cause of that building collapsing into the ground. I wasn't. It was a natural accident. Just as you getting struck by a meteorite was a natural accident. Fortunately for me, I wasn't standing near enough to you for the impact to harm me, but the mask does fly right into my hands (what a shock).

My mask.

I appear from behind you, lava dripping from my armour, and grin at you, before using my elemental power over Lightning to increase the electro chute blade's current a hundredfold. This fries you instantly, leaving nothing but ashes.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I'm hardly bothered by this turn of events. Since I have a far, far stronger will than you, I'm basically in control anyway.

Shadow Vezonaku's Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Yeah, you continue to think that, mate. While you're temporarily kept in a mental cage of false realities so that I can have full control for a short while, I travel the universe to prepare for becoming completely one with your mind. And believe me. We would become one. Domination is impossible for either of us.

My mask until ShadowVezon breaks from the mental cage and we completely become ShadowVezonaku...

Well that ends that nightmare before it even properly started. I manage to summon one last thing before I fall unconscious: A bullet going at the speed of sound through your head. The results are predictable, and finally I wake up before ShadowVezon, claiming the mask for myself. I also decide never to try messing around with becoming ShadowVezon again... that stuff was nasty.

My mask.

Well, I am older than the universe, having pretty much seen everything that could be seen. That does wonders for your willpower. Since I can't take over, I decide that I'll take another option and start putting the many souls I have accumulated to good use. I prepare to start flooding Onaku's mind with the minds of billions upon billions of people, in an attempt to overload his mind and force-

*cue ninja'd de-fusion*

My sudden de-fusion from Onaku and resulting unconsciousness cuts that short. I instead simply wake up a few minutes later, and use my power over Magnetism to rip apart the Makuta's armour and disperse his consciousness.

My Mask.

EDIT: *grumbles about ninjas*

I also fling the armour into Onaku.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Neo ShadowVezon's magnetism deflects the bullet as it tears apart my antidermic comrade. Ah well, he always did hog the donuts. 

I draw a rapier and make several precise incisions in both of your mortal forms.

My Mask.

Edited by "Nevermore"

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

I grab "Nevermore"'s rapier, generating a massive amount of heat through my hand to melt the blade. I then use the magnetism to pull the molten metal into him.

And yes, we don't have mortal forms. You can "kill" me, but that's generally when I just deem the body too damaged to continue, and return in another. My bodies are mere shells for my consciousness, meat puppets to be used and discarded at my leisure.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I then assimilate the robot, gaining full control over it. I then use it to step on you. I am crushed as well of course, but meat puppets are made to be disposable.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Did I mention that I use Pirates to guard my innards? With this many Pirates, not even a ninja can stand a chance.

Still my Mask.

As you take control I manage to seal my soul inside a Mask and eject it to a far off world.

Would you like to guess what Mask that could be?

Edited by "Nevermore"

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

I am the pirates. Our simultaneous assimilation short-circuits both of our efforts, making each and every one of the Pirates gain a part of both our minds without our minds to actually control them. They all become partial ShadowVezonakus, and they flee each on their own in escape pods into the depths of the univerese.

Meanwhile, I manage to strangle the one of them that has the mask.

My mask.