Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

As I was waiting for. While you were off searching, I was off having lunch at a French restaurant, monitoring your progress. Once you take the Mask, I immediately appear to take it from you, before disappearing back to Earth to finish my lunch.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I then kill the kitten, and stuff it's corpse down your throat.

My Mask. (I'm evil, in case you couldn't guess.)

• Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Sorry, but I'm afraid that is a statistical error. You are the most evil being on the planet... well, were the most evil, but then you did the big mistake of imprisoning ShadowVezon. Trust me, you don't stand up to snuff compared to this guy.

Anyway, that is irrelevant now, since I have already compromised your dungeons, releasing every single person that has a vendetta against you, ensuring your downfall. What happens afterwards, be it the rise of a new republic or simply another dictatorship, is none of my concern, for I have what I came for.

The mask. It is now mine.

Well, being a dictator failed. Time to resort to hacking. I hack your account and delete it so you never existed. Since you never existed on BZP, this topic is deleted. No ones mask.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Meanwhile, I'm chilling in the currently-main dimension with the currently-main Mask. You've all ran off after Toa Smoke Monster, leaving me free to go get a new suit tailored. I rather miss my old one, which became cinders long ago.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

While the tailor's producing the suit, I head to the alternate universe and begin creating as many time anomalies as possible. This builds up and eventually causes time to collapse, essentially wiping out the universe, anyone inside of it, and making the Mask inside of it unobtainable. Being a dimensional traveller with many bodies, I of course can survive this with no problems.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I survive, travelling back to the original universe with the mask. Also, you neglected to notice that the "real mask" was destroyed when this universe's me was removed from the timeline. It involves some 4th wall shenanigans, sure, but now that I have arrived with a substitute mask, we can begin again.

My mask.

I become the ruler of the worms and command them to eat YOU!

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

If you are 'the dirt beneath my feet,' then that must mean that you are a part of the planet. So I do the natural thing to destroy you, and that is blow up the planet by destroying its core. 

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

You cannot destroy me. For I am nothing.

Ok, that's actually a lie. I'm still just a toa, and that trick back there with the earth devouring that guy and his worms was just earth powers. But it's a good thing I had the mind to get off planet in a spaceship in the nick of time.

And even better is that I had the mind to bring the real mask along.

My mask.

Too bad I've just arrived in my next body. I don't bother fighting you, instead just blasting a hole in your spaceship to suck all the oxygen out and kill you via asphyxiation. Should that fail, the decompression caused by the massive hole should do the trick, and if that fails I can just lead you stranded in orbit.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I dig a hole in the ground and cover it with leaves on a tarp. You decide not to walk on it out of instinct. 

You later mail me the mask for my birthday. How nice!

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I host a birthday party for Gunhaver Nuva because hey, the Seekers held one for me once. (Yes, I took advantage of it to kidnap Aeron and break his mind in probably the longest and most detailed post in Steal the Mask history, while also permanently taking over the world, but the party was nice, and I enjoyed the chocolate cake.) It's a lure, of course, to bring all the Seekers together so I can swipe the Mask, but the actual party's genuine.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I crash the party... literally... again...

Except this time it was with an armored truck. And this time, I made a beeline for ShadowVezon, harming almost no-one else in the process.

After crushing your physical form between the wall and the truck, I step out and take the mask, then have a bite of delicious obviously-not-poisonous cake.

My mask and definitely-not-going-to-kill-me cake.