Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

Like I said, it's a genuine party. Unless you're allergic to chocolate, the cake won't harm you. I however just might, as I get back up and walk over to you. I slide the cake across the table to protect it, and then bring out the punch. A literal bottle of punch, which I shatter over your head.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I pick it up and think Hey, it's that one thing I was sent. Cool. I then tell you two to stop fighting and enjoy the party, and take a sip of punch from the second punch bottle.

My mask

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I scream "The World" at the top of my lungs, and time stops. Time to get the mask and ditch this destroyed party.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Pffft. Is that supposed to kill me? Trap me? You forget that I am a pakari-wearing toa of earth. And it just so happens that in addition to there being earth underneath the concrete, there are also particles of the element throughout the concrete. Manipulating all of these, on top of my usage of my kanohi power, ensures my swift escape, and even swifter execution of you with a broken bottle to your neck. Or should I say through it?

My mask.

I survive the nuclear war but now have to wear a suit to protect myself from the radiation. Radiation does nasty things to organic material after all, and I'm completely organic. Not that that helps you however, since I teleport into your shelter and teleport you out into the nuclear wasteland.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Then I'm lucky to have Some power armor with me. I then use a teleportation device to teleport to you and spam all the mini nukes I can find in your face.

My mask

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

I use the corpse of Nobody to create an extremely intelligent cyborg (Now renamed "No-1") which I command to hunt you down. It shoots you with a laser from an undisclosed location.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Unfortunately for you, I rigged Onaku's rigged explosives with my own explosives, creating a much bigger explosion. I also teleport you into the blast, killing both of us. Not that that keeps me down of course. Regeneration's a useful power to have, eh?

I also messed with the explosives to change their timing. Don't ask how that makes any sense for me to do.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I happened to have been carrying a quick-transport device in my hand at the time. A single press of its button moved me to far away, just as the beast would surely have hit me. Funny thing, though, about these quick-transporters, is that they can't just move you somewhere. They have to trade you. Trade you for someone else. Move you to their position, and them to yours. And guess who I chose to switch out with at the very last second?

My mask.

While "Nevermore" thinks about his crushing defeat, I teleport into Onaku, telefragging him. You really should have seen it coming when you started using teleportation.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I become a spiritual essence, and possess the mask directly.

My mask/I am the mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I throw the Mask into a volcano. The heat causes the temperature to rise to a point where you can't possess the Mask without burning yourself to death. So you are driven out of it. I then lift the Mask out of the volcano with my mind and take off with it.

My Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

My spirit floats until I find a suitable body. It finds a clone of myself from the past on the shore. Fine.

I also use a Sanok to shoot my original body at you. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

But that's where you're wrong! I used a Mahiki to make you believe it was a rusty Vahi! It's actually the Ignika!

My mask!

t5pQDlO.jpg