Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I use the mask of ######. Guess what it does
(It instantly kills people. What were you thinking?!)

My mask

Edit: Watch the language.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

However, I was taking advantage of the fact that I seem to be irresistible to all versions of Onaku to lure you into a trap. While you were busy trying in vain to romance someone with no interest in love, I was off in another body, waiting for my chance to take the Mask. The fact that a squirrel got it first only makes things easier, since I don't have to go near you to get it. I merely have to whisk away the squirrel.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Turns out it was actually a fake mask... rigged with explosives!!!

The resulting explosion is in no way grand, in fact, I do feel that it barely even qualifies as an actual explosion. It was more of a poof. I mean, sure, it blew your hands clean off and beat up your body to the point of the blunt force trauma and burn wounds killing you, but it was just so... disappointing. Oh well, at least it served its purpose.

Meanwhile, I hold the real mask some distance away.

My mask. (Man, am I getting rusty or something?)

I use the Matatu to levitate the boulder, and although still recovering from being crushed, somehow hit enough of you for you to fall down and lose control of the mask. I levitate the mask back to my location.

My mask.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Good thing many of my bodies are immune to poison, eh?

(Yes, really. I gained the resistance back when I briefly took up the identity of The Joker, while I was a Hunter on Odina.)

I pretend that the Mask you have is another fake, and pretend that the Mask I'm holding is the real one. You steal mine, only to die from the poison, and I swap mine for yours.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Well, I was hoping to pull a Kansas City Shuffle on you, but oh well. You are indeed holding the real Mask. Until I appear from behind you to pull it away, before disappearing again. With the real Mask.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I actually had a backup plan in case someone pulled something like this. I rigged the mask with explosives. And I made sure they would work properly this time.

And so ended Sumiki's tale once more, this time in a giant explosion visible for thousands of miles, and felt for hundreds. 

My mask.

My ghost flies over to your body and attempts to possess you, but it only causes you to drop the mask. I force your body into doing a little jig while one of the 14-year-old versions of me from earlier runs off with the mask.

My mask. Sort of.

I find another of my 14-year-old selves, possess him, put on an Olmak, and join in beating the other 14-year-old me to a pulp. After doing this for a while I snatch the mask and throw it into an alternate dimension.

My mask (technically).