Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I then promptly teleport myself above you, the momentum propelling me into you at high speed. Very painful for those who can't regenerate their injuries. It's a good thing I can, isn't it.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

You trip over the excess custard your gun creates, and you slam against the floor.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I track the Mask's energy and teleport directly to you, having regenerated a new head to replace the old one. I stab my arm through your jaw before channelling a few thousand volts through my body, leaving you fried while I just regenerate from the third-degree burns.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I've seen stranger things.

Anyway, my abandoned head grows a new body, and teleports over to Toa Smoke Monster. I then teleport him into the path of the now driverless Thornatus, leaving him to get skewered on the blades on the front of the vehicle.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You then realise that while you were busy beating me, I had made off with the Mask. It's an advantage of having multiple bodies, you see.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I wait until you start leaving, before leaping back onto my feet and using my power over Magnetism to separate the group of yous. I then pull over the you holding the Mask, and take the Mask from him, wagging my finger in his face.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I smile, then open my jaw unnaturally much. You watch, be it in horror or simply curiousity, as my teeth turn sharp and pointed, and my jaw opens to almost completely 180°. And then, you are dead, as the teeth had been shot at high velocities into your neck and head. I pick the mask up, then walk away, letting the other me-s bury the one I supposedly killed. (Rule 1 of everything ever: Never turn your back on the body)

My mask.