Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I create a shield around myself before superheating the sandstorm. This turns it into a flurry of scorching glass flying in all directions, including through you.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I then supercool the surrounding area to freeze you, and then I shatter your frozen hands off.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I curl you into a ball and kick you into next week.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Before they take me away, I break free of the officers, fire a psychic beam into your skull and escape with the mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Wait, wait, wait. Reality Police?  :o

Considering what happened when I was forced to go to war with their predecessors (they lost for the record), I create an immediate truce with the Reality Police and assist them in hunting you down. Given I can track the Mask, it takes only a couple of seconds to determine your exact location. You then find yourself warped back into police custody.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I pretend that the assassination actually worked, since I'd rather try and avoid a war which no one can win. I then return and easily take out the assassins while disguised to preserve my ruse.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

In the commotion, I walk out of my confinement very easily and uneventfully. I teleport the mask to me and take a swig of my hot lemonade.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I make you swallow a heaping gulp of black widow spiders.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Of course. I shoot the bear through the chest, instantly downing the beast before it has a chance to attack. I then step out of the den and do the same to you.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I make a clone of myself and it absorbs the mask like an amoeba. 

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

You really expect me to be stunned at the gruesome death of but one of my clones after all that has happened? Have you not seen the terrible fates of my identical companions? I shoot you as you try to run away and I claim the mask after watching your blood drain and stain the ground.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I punch the mugger in the face and mug him back for the mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

You're gonna Dredd what I'm about to do to you. I smash in your skull so hard that shards of it end up in your intestines.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I assist Dredd in incarcerating you since it's far easier to take the Mask from him than it would be to take it from you. It helps that I can teleport. (That and, you know, being a God and all means that there's pretty much nothing he could do to me.)

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I shiv you with a magical shiv that actually really kills you by bypassing every single fail-safe you have to save your life. That includes duplicates, alternate reality selves, clones, possessed people, pretty much all of it. The only thing stopping you from dying altogether is the mask's curse that will eventually revive you. But in the meantime...

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Edit: Ninja'd

The curse is a bad one and kills you (actually curse makes a bus fall on you from roof). I take the mask from your dead face, remove the curse and put it on.

The mask is mine.

Edited by Nik the Three

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

Dude, the mask's curse is what's been going on since Steal the Mask 1. It's what keeps the game going by reviving everyone when they're killed. You can't just 'remove' the curse at your leisure, and it's not the 'drop a bus on you' kind of curse. Jeez, man, get your act together. 

Anyway, laser eyes are overrated. I teleport you to an absolute zero tundra planet where you instantaneously freeze from the outside in and become a Niksicle. Or a frozen statue, whichever term you think fits better.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku