Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I take Roodaka and Gali to a party in the death star.My mask.

Matoro_by_agnosticambition.png

Through fire, through ice

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

I am resurrected with the chance to say. THIS IS BIONICLE Basically I'm finished with funny things to say.BUNNIES.mY MASK.

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

Sorry, I rigged the mask witha time continuim bomb that implodes and destroys the universe but luckily as I'm riding a Tahtorak, Tahtoraks are impervious to anything that tries to be cooler than them, so I - wait. Wouldn't the mask be destroyed aswell? >.>'i use an Olmak to steal the mask. My mask?

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

and now i the great Shadow Reaper Voxumo enters the fighti summon my waffle eating robot named gir and my waffle eating donkey. during the ensuing fight i steal the mask.My mask.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I use my toaster to burn your waffle eating creature to a crisp.I eat the crisps.Now I use my Olmak to summon alternate Brutaka to guard the mask.My mask.

Edited by Matoro --- Preston=Xd

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

i use the long forgotten hidden nuclear bomb technique to defeat kopaka in rock paper scissorsi take the mask and leave it with Darkness to guard itmy mask

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I Use my Ninja Skills to hide in Darkness from Darkness (Epic) & steal the MaskMy Mask

"I don't fight crime because I want fame and glory. I do it because there are villains who are to powerful for regular police to handle"- Batman

92% of bzpower don't like smooth jazz. If you are part of the 8% who feel sorry for those who don't, copy this and paste it to your signature.

i use the kanohi avhokii and cause your makuta to disperse and i steal back the maskmy mask

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

ah ha i use my disk launcher which i conveniently have in my back pocket to shoot the disk out of your grasp. luckily the disk is a custom made one and it teleports the mask into my right hand. i figure while i'm at it darkness steals the kanohi vahi from you using his amazing stretching abilities. now i hold 2 of the legendary masks all i need now is the mask of creation. insert lightning in background with evil laughter!!!!My mask

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I have the mask of creation. My mask. (Oh, and I use a Komau on Voporak and he brings me the Vahi too.)

um dude no offense but the point is to steal the ignika according to your post i would still have the ignika so my mask

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

No, I meant I simply get the mask because I have that last mask. But fine. I throw a pie in your face and take the Ignika too. I AM THE MASTER OF ALL THREE LEGENDARY MASKS, AND PLEASE DON'T PULL JUST THE RIGHT NINJAGO REFERENCE ON ME OR I WILL DIE!...If you know which one to use. My Mask.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

No, I meant I simply get the mask because I have that last mask. But fine. I throw a pie in your face and take the Ignika too. I AM THE MASTER OF ALL THREE LEGENDARY MASKS, AND PLEASE DON'T PULL JUST THE RIGHT NINJAGO REFERENCE ON ME OR I WILL DIE!...If you know which one to use. My Mask.

well all i can say you have the three and you mysteriously disappear but the ignika uses it's power to teleport in front of me it flies away i chase it i grab it and when i look up from the mask i see it has brought me right in front of a kahgarak who send me into the zone of darknessi may not be able to see but i have the mask now i'm just stuck oh funmy mask and send a search party i can't see anything in here

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I ride in on my tamed Nui-Kopen at steal the mask from your graspMy Mask

"I don't fight crime because I want fame and glory. I do it because there are villains who are to powerful for regular police to handle"- Batman

92% of bzpower don't like smooth jazz. If you are part of the 8% who feel sorry for those who don't, copy this and paste it to your signature.