Steal The Mask!

King Joe

You then find out that Rahkshi are too metal and pointy to pick your teeth with. And then you remember: You are made out of metal. You have no teeth.While confused over this small, useless bit of information, I take the mask.Mine.

My first (and currently ONLY) MOC on BZP! >

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5426

PLAGUE

14780599_c638_625x625.jpg

Avatar pic taken [and edited] by me. DON"T STEAL IT!

:P

A calm, happy humming fills the air. As the humming increases, a well dressed being, cane in hand, and bowler hat on head, smiles innocently at you all. "If you don't mind, chap, I'll be taking that mask now." He whispers in TNG's ear, suddenly appearing next to him. With unexpected speed and power, he swipes the mask, and then reappears in Metru Nui, laying in the middle of the coliseum, ignoring the stares of the baffled Matoran around him.My mask indeed.

pNNgXax.jpg

The rules say you have to remove my face as well. However, Let's just assume I put it on over my mask, shall we? That makes sense.Now, in accordance with my earlier attack, HADOKEN!A large, bluish fireball flies at you, burning you to a crisp as a randomly blue-armoured Tahu laughs in the backgroundI then step up, removing my mask and putting on the Mask of Life, just for kicks. And because I want to see what I'll look like with no face.My mask.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I come back, and because i was conviently thrown into some mutagen with the mirror, i have developed the power to spit glass with incredible force. After years of training and perfecting the art of glass-spitting, i come back and punch you in the face and take the mask.My mask

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

"Now gentlemen..." A voice says, it's source hidden. The sound echoes off into the distance... With sudden and surprising speed, the two of you are covered by shadows, with quickly rend you into pieces. A hand appears out of the shadows, grabbing the mask and pulling into the maddening, tangible darkness.My Mask.

pNNgXax.jpg

I turn my writing into a white font so that you have to highlight the white space after "it" to read it and then when you are doing that, I take the mask. HAHA.my mask. haha.Edit: Please keep posts LEGO-related. :<-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

vezon uses his dimensional powers to come and take the mask from you and gives it to me because I stole sidorak's spinner and used it on vezon. my mask.

Edited by man774

I use the kanohi felnas and the mahiki turns you into a banana. the brakas eat you. I spot the mask on the ground and take it.my mask.

A swarm of angry nui-rama attack the gukko squad and down every last one of the le-matoran, all because takua wouldn't be kongu's second!THen lewa, with an infected mask, takes the mask from you and gives it to me, becuase I am the makuta who made the kraata that infected lewa's mask.my mask.

Makuta smiles, as the Manas instead bring the mask to me, leaving a few Manas Ko to send you running for your life as well.And then I kill Makuta because he had aspirations of keeping the mask, which just wouldn't do at all. Tsk tsk.My mask.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"Why yes, the lactrose intolerant octopi can be a problem." A being finishes saying, appearing before you. Blinking once, the being frowns and taps the chin of his mask. "This Olmak seems to be faulty." He murmuers, and then opens his hands, slamming them together in a clap. A blast of pure energy ultimately decimitates you, leaving only a pile of ashes. The being, known as Lord Darkon, grabs the mask as it falls through the air, thrown upwards when you were killed. Catching it, Darkon spins it around his finger.My mask.

pNNgXax.jpg