Bionifight 4

Voltex

JiMing happened to be in the sight of Nujanii, so JiMing used his Gale Spear to quickly blast Nujanii with an intense blast of wind."Hey."He then created multiple tornados to suck up the other players. One happened to form around Nujanii.At that moment, Sybre's non-existent chill pill wore off. So now JiMing was prancing on the winds, singing something about dogs and cauliflower.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

ToD, annoyed that he kept getting behind everyone else, set up a stall selling Bionifigures. He had four ToDs, one with scale Reignbringer, another with the default Completely Mismatched Set of Adaptive Armor. He also had two Nujanii's, one with the VR and a lightsaber. And he had another Junkyard figure with the deluxe whip. He also had the relatively new Sybre and Zakaro figures. And two Whale and JiMing figures each. One of the Whales came with an actual-size sombrero."Anyone want to buy a figure?" ToD asked as he froze the lava headed for him.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

JiMing floated down from the winds. "Ooh, Bionifight figurines. neat." for some reason, he wasn't acting crazy anymore."Let's see, I have $30 earth dollars, 50 golden Mario coins, 99 Zelda rupees, and.... not really anything else. Will these do?"

"That will get you three figures of your choice," said ToD with a grin. Turned out all of those were of approximately the same value, at least to him. So he took the money and let JiMing have his choice.He was also ready to kick JiMing into the lava once he grabbed the figures.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

JiMing chose a figurine of himself (duh), a ToD with the CMSoAA, and a Whale figure. Then he turned around, trying to think up a battle scene for them, completely vulnerable to being kicked into the lava.But then he turned back, and said, "Oh yeah, I also have..... 200 Bionicle widgets. Plus 10 Thornrax fruits, although I'm not sure those count as currency. Could I get more?"

Edited by JiMing

Toa of Dancing: 10/10. Best Bionifighter is best Bionifighter. No question about it.Nujanii: Kanohi Master: 9/10. A great, experienced Bionifighter. He can have some problems from time to time, but on the whole he's really great.JiMing: 7/10. Good, if a little inexperienced. Fun to fight, if anything else.Zakaro: 7/10. Can't really form much of an opinion, considering he's pretty new, but he seems fair and fun to fight.Pirok: 6/10. Don't know much about him, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.Didonchu: 5/10. Even though Bionifight is ridiculous, it does have it's limits. That's all I'm going to say.Myself: 10000000000000000000000000000/10 lolollooololooloololol So yeah, random Bionifighter player measurements. Mostly measured by their quality of fighting and how fun they are to fight."Let me see..." Whale said as he walked up to the Bionifigure stand "Have it, have it, have it, have it... yeah, have all these. The only ones I'm really looking for right now are the Bionifight 1 & 2 antique re-release edition figures, so it doesn't surprise me that you don't have them. They are kind of rare, after all."

overlordsukapon.png

Sybre gets out of whatever situation he could have got in (yeah, I was that careful!) and walked up to the stand. "Are you saying I am 5/10?! And that ToD is BETTER THAN ME?! I'm crazy in real life, too!" Sybre Pixel Blasts the whole stand blowing it up and sending Whale flying through the air and lands face-first into a bed of nails that passed randomly.

mindeth the cobwebs

The PIG comes and repairs ToD's stand, and made the bed of nails dissapear. Then it put extremely large clown shoes on Sybre's feet that could not be removed until the end of the round for summoning the bed of nails. The PIG also froze Sybre in place until he carefully re-reads the rules, as he was breaking a lot of them lately.

OOC: I might join again, but this is just too overwhelming. Remember, you only have yourself to blame for my death.Edit: I already sent a request to be removed. You're too late.

Edited by Didonchu

mindeth the cobwebs

Dude, overreaction much? There are limits to the game, and a bed of nails doesn't just randomly appear. And also, don't insult people.Also, Squishy, I say that you're the best fighter. ;)Ignoring the whining Sybre, ToD pulled a box from under the counter and showed it to Whale. "Antique Fighty Figure, bucket included, never opened. How much do you have, because this puppy's expensive," he said as he nodded to JiMing.

Best Bionifighter? Me?...Nah, I don't think so. Thanks, anyway. :PWhale whistled as ToD pulled it out. That was the most amazing thing he had ever seen. He started to sweat, dreading to think of the cost; used ones without box could go for an upwards of $500. But it would be the crown jewel of his room once/if he returned to Mexico, and he would finally find something to put in that fancy-schmancy glass box that he had gotten a long time ago, you know, just in case he ever got something incredibly amazing."Just one second," Whale chocked as he stepped over to a payphone "Mama? Yes, yes I'm fine... No, I'm not getting into any fights. You know I wouldn't do that. What's that? How's the weather over here in Canada? Fine, just fine. Yes, the people here are very friendly. I've already made a lot of friends. Anyway, I was wondering how much money I have in the bank... Yes, I know it's for college. Yes, mama, I know. I just wanted to know how much there was. I was just curious as to... What? Oh, that's fine. Take your time... Hmm? Okay! How much is there...?"Long dramatic pause, followed with Whale's jaw dropping to his feet."...Y-Yes, I'm still here, mama. Just wondering, though, isn't that way more than enough to get me into college?! ...Hmm? Really? You will? Oh, thank you, mama! Okay, I got to go. I love you, too, mama. Bye."Whale hung up the payphone as the Bionimail arrived. Whale received his cash and walked back up to the stand."Okay, I now have $1500. Cash. Will that do?"

overlordsukapon.png

JiMing frantically searched his hammerspace (since that's where everybody keeps their stuff) for more money."Um, I've got 16280 Pokedollars, 199 Sonic the Hedgehog rings, uh, 245 lums and 180 electoons from Rayman Origins, um, uh.... Yeah. Probably not going to get it. Do you have any Zadakh figurines? He was my favorite player before he left."OOC:I agree with Squishy on my rating. I think I'm decent, but still have to get the hang of things. And I also agree that ToD is best player.

Edited by JiMing

If you're going to leave, leave already. If not, please, stop whining. Your insult was already removed, I'll report you again for flaming.And JSYK, I really am rather crazy IRL. Any friend of mine could attest to that, if you knew them."I'd say the the thousand is good, Whale," says ToD with a smile. He took the money and stuck the boxing figure in an indestructible and un-open-able crate that would be shipping to Whale's house, only to pop open and levitate itself into his glass case. He then handed that to Bionimail man, who took it away."Now then, I think shop is going well enough for us to do some actual fighting, wouldn't you say?" asked ToD. Not waiting for an answer, he kneed Whale in the gut and threw him into the lava, then poked JiMing's eyes out.

JiMing had his eyes poked out, but he fumbled for them and stuck them back in their sockets. Then he punched ToD in the face with his Glove of Fire."Now, would you kindly open the box you put the Fighty figurine in for Whale? And do you carry any Zadakh figurines?"

ooC: Squishy where am I on that list? Also why all the negativity, Cole doesn't like it. Now you see, Cole, and by extension me, hadn't been fought recently for a reason. Quite simple we'd been busy, eating a taco, actually I wish that was true but it's not. Well anyway Cole's just walking around for no reason when he finds himself on Voya Nui. He cursed, he wanted to finish that Taco. You know that really sucks for him, but hey at least I get to eat my Chalupa. You know I should probably get back to being a narrator, so, yeah...(I love those little dots, sorry.)Anyway, this made him mad, he has anger issuses, that jazz blah blah blah, I'm rambling. So what does Cole decide to, well he chucked a rock on the Volcano at the first person he saw. ooC: Also this post sucks because my brain isn't working, but I felt a strange urge to jump in on a round of Bionifight, coincidence much.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

You haven't been here in forever, Onarax, so iBrow took you off the list. ;) Welcome back, though, if you'll stay.ToD froze his face and then made the ice disappear, effectively keeping it from burning. Then, as he kicked JiMing into the path of the flying boulder, he responded, "Nope. Whale bought it first, fair and square. It's going to to his house." He then waved at Onarax and froze said fighter.

Poking his head up from the recently construted cave he had hid in, Zakaro looked around at the randomness. "Let's see, we have a frozen Onarax, a melting Whale, a crushed JiMing, and ToD standing near a Bionifight action fig booth. Meh, seems normal enough." As ToD was the only fighter unfrozen, unmelted, and still standing, he decided to attack him. Unsheathing his sword, he charged towards ToD.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Yeah Onarax, I may or may not have removed yoy. :P I did serious cleanup awhile back; you'll notice The Highly Visible Noob isn't on there anymore either, because he sorta vanished.@ToD: Thanks for clearing up the issue while I was gone. Why does stuff always happen when I'm not on?@Didonchu: As they said, in the future, please don't insult anyone. The rules weren't put there to be broken, and you broke them, and the PIG used on you wasn't as severe as it has been in the past, but I'll respect your decision to quit.@Squishy: Of course you're number one Bionifighter! You're the one who wrote up that advertisement! :P-ibrow

And I'm the one who publicised it AND made a branded Bionifight action figure series on behalf of Squishy. Squishy made Bionifght 20% cooler in 10 SECONDS FLAT.ICJunkyard pounded the volcano with an undying rage for absolutely NO reason WHATSOEVER. He then proceeded to spew Bionifight flyers from his rifle in every direction. For no reason. Whatsoever.

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

Stopping his charge, Zakaro simply watched in disbelief as apparently random Bionifight flyers rained down. Grabbing one, he read it and wondered "Ya know, normally the flyers go to the people who aren't already in the game..." Shrugging, he instead turned his focus to Junkyard, who had apparently not noticed him. Still wondering about the actual saneness of some of the fighters, he began running towards Junkyard.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Yay! #2! I always considered ToD to be the #1 guy. Period. I mean, he's been here since Bionifight 1. And he knows how to use illogical things to his advantage. I'll take n0valyfe's spot. (the previous sentance contains an extremely obscure reference. If you don't get it, forget it.)NujaniiNujanii ignited the summoner of the winds, therefore freeing himself due to a lack of concentration. Nujanii walked up to ToD and offered 1 million wigets for the whole set of Bionifight 2 figures (including Fighty).

"Yes, with my luck, you will be back to rip off my limbs again." Zakaro muttered, watching Sybre ride away." Now, where was I..." Looking around, he saw nothing but ToD selling something to Nujanii, and all the other people still stuck in their already mentioned positions. "Maybe there's a moment of peace in the Bionifight for once." He settled for climbing a tree and relaxing.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Falling out of the tree after being hit by the fireball, Zakaro decided it would be much better not to just relax, and instead tallied the fighters' conditions. "Whale is... still melting, ToD is selling Bionifight figures, Nujanii is buying said figures, Sybre is gone, Junkyard is throwing flyers everywhere, Pirok I haven't seen since I threw him on shore, and... Onarax is frozen. Just another day in the Bionifight." Completeing his fort o' earth (It's a pit with a lid of earth) he gets in to wait for action.OOC: Why do I get the feeling what he just said would be a good flyer... Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

DAUH I forgot The First Evo. I'll do past members, too.The First Evo: 8/10. He's creative, he's humble, he's fun. I wish he would post more.Toa Onarax: 6/10. Post more and I'll know better.The Highly Visible Noob: 7/10. This guy was fun to fight, but sometimes his creativity... lacked. I mean, he was creative and all, but usually he just went with a "I morphed my arm into a tentacle", which was just a bit repetitive. Still, I wish he came back.MoC1: 9/10. Pretty much the same as NujaniiPein: 10/10. He rocked. No two ways about it. Come back. ;__;And bosses.The Mighty Fighty: 10/10. Okay, this was the most epic Bionifight round ever.Sumiki: 9/10. He was a great boss, but a little short.Whale was melting.And melting.And melting.And was melting for, like, thirteen posts now.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUnsurprisingly, he was hot. Melted, actually. But suddenly, ToD's tidal wave that ToD had called forth that everyone ignored a few pages back crashed onto Voya Nui, cooling the lava and turning Whale's body into solid stone. Which Whale had control over. Which means he could still control his body.Made out of stone.Awesome.Whale charged over to Nujanii as fast as he could... which wasn't very fast. Turns out being made of stone had its disadvantages. Major disadvantages. He was clumping at a grand total of two miles per hour."mrmmpmhgmhmrprmrph" Whale said. Turns out made made of stone had more disadvantages, like not being able to talk. But Whale stopped clumping, and instead fired his Megashock Missile Cannon. With all his new extra weight, Whale wasn't knocked back. Wow, that sure outweighs the disadvantages!

overlordsukapon.png

Moveing aside some of the rubble once known as his fort, Zakaro got up and found Whale had turned to stone. He then had four choices: fight, run, ignore, or retreat. Being himself, he charged Whale.OOC: I can't see this ending well for Zakaro... Unless he can dodge the attacks better. Off to his possible doom painful beating. :P Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg