Bionifight 4

Voltex

"WOULD YOU STOP IT WITH THE SOLAR PLEXUS?!!! LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!!"JiMing kneed and kicked Cole in the solar plexus, and grabbed Cole's head. He also banged Cole's head into the boulder, but then he made Cole bite his fingers."AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Zakaro managed to dodge the first Kanoka, but the other two hit him. He felt his weight increase, and it was all he could do not to fall to his knees. He shot Chaos in a well, chaotic pattern at Nujanii.OOC: Not sure how much longer I'll be able to keep fighting. My computer locks itself at 8 pm E.S.T. until 7 am, so...If I randomly stop posting, that's why. :PEDIT: See ya tomorrow! Logging out.Zakaro

Edited by Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

But Cole had snapped JiMing's hand, thus he was entirely confused when JiMing moved his head around. Then Cole felt his hand get snapped, rather than waste time fixing it. He threw and uppercut at JiMing's lower jaw, before spinning behind him and slamming his elbow into JiMing's fight. He smiled as he pushed the fighter to the ground, and then put his foot on him.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

JiMing rolled out of the path of the iron chair. Then he blasted himself up in the air with his Gale Spear, and came down on Junkyard's head with his Earthshaker."How does getting hit with the force of an earthquake feel like to someone made of junk like you?"

IC: VertakThe volcano then blew apart, raining lava down on everyone and everything. Except that it didn't, because Vertak was there and all the fighters found themselves being transported through time and space."So here's the deal chaps." Vertak told them. "Round seven's winner is Zakaro, so he can pick either a special weapon or a victory token."They passed an image of Voya-Nui, then Karda-Nui, then the Swamp of Secrets, then what appeared to be a floating island with one tree on it. Soon each of the fighters was noticing previous Bionifight locations."Now, for this round, I've decided to go to a location that none of you have ever seen before, because he's never permitted it!"So they landed, and who Vertak had been talking about immediately became clear, for everything was on fire. The combatants also could not help but believe that the place was the most awesome place on earth (except for maybe one or two locations that varied per fighter)."Welcome to iBrow's Brain!" Vertak grinned. "Here you must deal with the fac that everything is on fire. This is a special fighter, for nobody can use it to their advantage and it affects everyone - so good luck dealing with the heat! Also, beware of the fact that everything in this place will seem awesome, because when you're in somebody's brain, you can't help but be influenced by them."Vertak paused to let that sink in before saying it again."I repeat: the fire cannot be manipulated, unless you push someone into it. It cannot be stopped. It can hurt or damage all of you. And everything in here is the best thing ever, since that is what iBrow believes it to be. So be wary of anything you summon or find in this place." he chuckled. "I'm sure when you all leave everything will return back to normal... maybe."The Matoran turned to a giant billboard that had appeared behind him listing the Bionifight Rules, and that had yet to catch on fire. "This round uses no modifiers, and is a regular Bionifight. Wonderful!"As he finished speaking, sure enough, the billboard burst into flame."And there you have it my friends." Vertak clapped his hands together. "Now, since we're in round 8, I must give you another hint to the next Bionifight boss: he has fought some of you in Bionifight in the past. That's right, an old player will return! Maybe. Anyway, tally hoo!"And so Vertak vanished, leaving the Bionifighters to Round VIII.-ibrow

JiMing was now trapped in the mind of iBrow. Awesome. Wait, not awesome. No, awesome.There was fire everywhere, but he was a Ta-matoran, so it didn't affect him too much. He put on his Super-Mega-Awesome Hat of Awesome Coolness, and was equipped in a mechanical suit of armor. He flew above the arena with his jetpack .

Edited by JiMing

There was fire everywhere, but he was a Ta-matoran, so it didn't affect him too much.

Ahem.

IC: Vertak...Here you must deal with the fact that everything is on fire. This is a special fighter, for nobody can use it to their advantage and it affects everyone - so good luck dealing with the heat!..."..."I repeat: the fire cannot be manipulated, unless you push someone into it. It cannot be stopped. It can hurt or damage all of you.

It means everyone.Whale was no longer stone. AW MAN. And that would maybe actually help him here. But at least this place was awesome. Fire was awesome. The feeling of fire was awesome. The sound of fire was awesome. The fact that he was quickly gaining third-degree burns all over was awesome, despite how much it hurt.This put Whale in a good mood.

overlordsukapon.png

OOC:It still affects me.IC:JiMing saw Whale, and punched him with his Huge Fists of Power for no reason. And because he was bored, he also created a tornado around Whale with his Gale Spear and toss him around everywhere.Now the fire started to REALLY hurt. He was now running around like an cool dude, screaming his head off.

Edited by JiMing

Whoops lol, misread your post. Sorry about that.Whale was punched and whirled around in a tornado, but he was still in a relatively good mood. This place was a good one for lasers. A big laser rave to make things more awesome. So Whale summoned Black Eyes into the battlefield, who immediately stated shooting lasers everywhar.

overlordsukapon.png

Zakaro looked around at the flames, and more flames, and other flames... You get the picture. He saw JiMing and Whale already fighting, and flames staring to burn his feet.He calmly walked over to the bruning sign, picked it up and threw it at JiMing and Whale. While he was on fire. Which was fine. And good. And- "I'm being influenced by iBrow's mind. That's cool."OOC: Some how, I think the fighters are going to find a new degree of burns. :P Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

And so to block it Zakaro brought out his new Shiny Sheild of Silver! He was still knocked back a few feet, but not into more flames. Which would have been cool, either way. He then used the Shiny Sheild of Silver to try and blind JiMing. Which is good. Like his feet and legs burning.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

"I see stars and ponies and.. and..." Zakaro mumbled as he wobbled around, confused and confounded by the knock on his head. Finally able to see straight, he picked up the Shiny Sheild of Silver and found his entire body was on fire. Which hurt, and yet was just cool. He then fired Chaos at JiMing.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

JiMing raised his energy shield to absorb the chaos, and shot it back at Zakaro."HA! My shield can absorb attacks! Yours is just shiny! How useless!"Then JiMing grabbed Zakaro with his Huge Fists of Power and tossed him away.

OOC:I don't think you are allowed to summon things. Maybe you are, since this is iBrow's brain.IC:JiMing took the sword, and yelled, "THAT HURT GOSHDARNIT!"Then he sliced the Gadunka in half with his Giant Sword of Painfulness. He threw both halves at Zakaro.

OOC: I'm quite sure I can,

"This round uses no modifiers, and is a regular Bionifight. Wonderful!"

Anyway,IC: Dodging one half, Zakaro grabbed the other to throw back at JiMing. Which was awesome. Ane he was still on fire. Which was still fine. Throwing the Gadunka half back, he followed up with a earth blast.OOC: I don't think iBrow's brain has any earth on it so... No seismic shockwave for Zakaro. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

ICJunkyard suddenly found himself in iBrow's mind. Then he saw the pony section of iBrow's mind."THIS. IS. PURE. WIN!"Then he burned himself, discovering a new degree of burns. THE 42ND DEGREE BURN. He put his rage-face on and screamed out of agony from the pain, then rampaged through iBrow's mind, knocking over everything and hitting everyone, unless they were smart enough to move out of the way. On the way, he got different degrees of burns, such as the OVER 9000th degree burn and the 1337th degree burn. It was meme central in iBrow's head. Who knew?

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

"OK guys," he said with a smirk, "I've got my next Special Weapon approved. I'm going to need a flashy entrance for it though, hmm.... I've got it!"So he summoned an army of 100 Rahkshi which went out to kill everybody. However, he then summoned another army of two Fikous. The Rahkshis spontaneously combusted, due to the rules:

If you summon a new army, your old army spontaneously combusts and can no longer fight.

"Well, that was flashy enough. Now, for my Special Weapon! Behold!"He held out a what looked like a Rayquaza, only with a Shoop-da-Whoop face horribly plastered on it's head. It was also the size of a toy."So you're not afraid of my Shoopquaza yet? Well now you will." he said as the Shoopquaza grew to a gigantic size. He hopped on it's head, and told it, "Use Dragon Pulse!"The Shoopquaza then let loose a massive ball of energy from it's mouth, scattering the players."MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FEAR MY SHOOPQUAZA!" he screamed as he took to the air with it. Edited by JiMing

A previous player!? SHADOK? VERTAK? BLADE!??I do hope it's one of the previously mentioned.Oh, and iBrow, you place us in a world of fire... and I can't use it at all. That stinks. You...I don't want to describe you because you're the game moderator and because if I did, Black Six would do horrible things to me.The above was a joke. Do NOT take it seriously.Nujanii"Holy cow! A world of fire!"Nujanii reached out with his mind to a nearby flame spurt, wishing to use it. Only, he found that he could not use it. At all."Crud"Further, Nujanii found that the flames could harm him. Not fully, but still a lot more than ordinary fire.At least Nujanii could create and manipulate his own.Nujanii summoned his Virtus Robes (needed for damage reduction and elemental boss mode) and his Light Saber.He had left his Saradomin Godsword behind, however. Pity. He decided not to pull out his wand, as it would burn to nothing in nothing flat it he pulled it from his pack. He ought also to be careful when using kanoka.He could deal with a lack of kanoka, if need be, if he had his Virtus robes. With those, he was twice as good as everyone else put together. At least elementally.Nujanii drew his Light Saber and set it to its laser blade. Nujanii took off with his jetpacks, keeping an eye out for other combatants.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

JiMing saw Nujanii, and said, "You seem like a worthy first opponent for my Shoopquaza."He commanded the Shoopquaza to use Crunch, and it bit down on Nujanii with it's massive jaws, before flying back up."I want to save its Hyper Beam for later. Trust me, it's not going to be fun. Oh yeah, the Shoopquaza is indestructible, due to sheer awesomeness. Or is it weirdness? I don't know."

Edited by JiMing

NujaniiNujanii grabbed his arm and sreamed out in pain. He then remembered why he had used his PSJS before. To his credit, he retained his grip on his LS. Nujanii's eyes blazed. JiMing was suddenly falling, encaged in a gigantic block of iron up to his neck. The little Ta-Matoran (btw, I love your character. Its species is completely canonical) fell like a Po-Matoran with a millstone around his neck.