Bionifight 4

Voltex

ooC: Alright I'm kinda of late for this, so I'm just gonna post with Cole saying hi, he's not in the battle although he may make commentary. :PCole groaned, he'd missed out on most of the fight. So for the time being he'd resolved himself to stay out of the fight, but he still wanted to say hi to Vertak. "Yo Vertak, long time no see, come to show this newbies how us Vets play?" he called out from wherever he was, oh and yeah, he was eating a Chalupa. Just like yours truly, wait actually that's my Chalupa! Karz!

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Nujanii, I quite clearly stated that my current special weapon set prevents me from being burnt.I'm autohitting you so much because you guys are doing it to me; if you want to decide if my attacks hit or not, I get to pick whether your attacks hit or not.Perhaps you should also revise your strategy, because people have many times in the past complained that you fight like a boss. You're trying to say in every post that your robes have healed you to near perfection, that your powers allow you to predict, dodge and directly coutner-act my attacks, and that your attacks are dealing insane amounts of damage. I'm sorry, but I'm not having that.-ibrow

Through my powers as a Narrator in breaking the fourth wall I informed Cole of the negativity in this topic. Cole of course was not having any of that. Thus, since he was not actually taking part in the battle, he drove to the nearest Taco Bell, bought all their Chalupas, and drove back to iBrow's mind(don't ask how that's possible.) Parking at wherever he was before he opened the trunk of his car and threw Chalupas out. "Free Chalupas for everyone," he called out as the Chalupas came down.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ok, I concede that.I have been trying not to auto-hit this round and I think I have been somewhat successful. More or less, anyway. It isn't as if I auto-hit every move I make.If my robes heal me to near perfection, it's usually because the damage taken was from a non-physical attack, which means damage reduction before healing even begins.But they do allow me to dodge and counteract. To some extent anyway. And no, I haven't been dishing out insane amounts of damage. I think I've been sticking within my power level pretty well.Any insanely powerful attacks would be fire attacks made while fighting more than one person. For example, if Cole and ToD attacked me, I'd have the power level of four Toa.NujaniiNujanii retained his pose and regenerative activities.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Whale was now directly targeted by the boss. That's never something good. But Whale couldn't flee, so he had to fight. He gripped Mariachi in his hand, preparing to attack. Of course, Vertak was way powerful and much more experienced than Whale, so anything he did could likely be blocked or dodged. But if things got too bad he could bring out Black Eyes."But for now," Whale mumbled as he flew forward, positioned to strike "It's mano a mano."

overlordsukapon.png

"And it seems Whale is steeling himself for an attack from Vertak. This folks should be interesting." Cole's voice could be heard booming from above, "Who shall win the Purple Vet who's a boss, or Mr. Mar-ri-achi! It seems things are gonna be shaking up in iBrow's brain. Watch out for falling cortexes, or is cortices? Meh, no matter it's still debris!" This narrator while was face palming at Cole's antics.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

"And it seems now that Whale and Vertak are locked tightly in a battle of Chess. How unfortunate for Mariachi Man, that Vertak gains a +10 to his intelligence seeing as how they are in his Narrator's mind." Cole could be heard still narrating, "perhaps however Mariachi Man is secretly Scott Fischer!" "However through the power of Ninja'ing, Pirok has dropped Plushies upon this noble game, how disgraceful!"

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

No response? From ignorance or laziness. If it's lazyness, I understand. I can't be bothered to spell "lazyness" right. Or so spellcheck says.Oh, and a question. Are special weapon sets upgradable?EDIT: YES!!! I finally figured out how I can harm you! (Aside from melee of course) Telepathy! Your Anti-Nujanii special weapon set gives absolutely no defense against fall damage. In other words, when you are the projectile, you are unprotected. Add in some forceful impact-centric projectiles, and when I'm done healing, you will be harmed. DESPITE your #### weapons set.*number signs typed myself.NujaniiNujanii continued to heal. He felt himself now regaining half health. How much longer should he wait?"Full health."Ok then. Full health it would be.

Nujanii, you're not at full health. As I stated before, we agreed that it would simply give you double the health, which it did.Yes, Special Weapon sets are upgradeable.-ibrowEDIT: At the end of this round Zakaro and JiMing will both be able to afford a special weapon set.

Edited by iBrow Hearts Luna

I know I'm not at full health. I have to wait longer.And we agreed that it would give double health and double bossfight health. At least, that's what I remember.EDIT: Viewed my PM (which was poorly worded.) I see how you would think that I meant that healing would be replaced by double health, but actually, no. They provide, and were always meant to provide, healing and double health in boss fights.NujaniiNujanii continued to heal...At this rate, Nujanii would not be able to do anything until the next day... (fourth wall breakage. Nujanii could theoretically get back into action before that at full health, but I will have to do things which would not allow me to play this soon.)

OOC: If you're approved, welcome Dralcax!IC: Zakaro slowly got up from where he had randomly fallen asleep. He saw Whale and Vertak standing near a fallen chess board, Pineapple Upside down cake, and Pirok with his plushies flying everywhere. He dodged a plushie and charged Vertak, shooting Chaos-infused cake at him along with plushies.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Name: DralcaxWeapon: Infinitely extending wrist blades, rocket boots, really big halberdPower 1: PlasmaPower 2: Epic kung fu skillsPower 3: The ability to detach parts and have them fly around under my control (e.g. detaching a fist and shooting it like a missile)Appearance:

http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=486252

You, sir of awesome, have been chaotically approved. Nice powers.You can join in the fight (and be pummeled by Vertak in the process) anytime.@Nujanii: You say poorly worded now. I'm sticking with what I agreed upon before: that they will only double health, not give it back. If you want it to be changed after the boss battle, feel free to drop me another pm.New IC reply coming in an hour-ish.

Good grief! I say it's poorly worded now. I would have told you, should have told you, that it was poorly worded then too. I'm sticking with what I mean, meant, and maintain- that it was meant to serve both purposes. I will not adjust them unless in upgrade, only your understanding of them.And come on, can't you see, bias or no bias, that my PM to you was hastily constructed and of poor grammatic quality?NujaniiNujanii was back to full health! But that didn't much matter since he had no time to post. So he constructed telepathic barricades and exchanged strategic advice with Saradomin.

No, your pm says nothing about being able to constantly heal you during boss rounds. If you're going to resist changing it, then I'm going to use my hosting powers and say that they're not allowed for the remainder of the boss battle, because I'm not fighting a group of enemies with one of them able to constantly heal himself.-ibrow

If you reject all of my so far presented evidence, than take this.I give you my word of honor that my original intent was to have the robes regenerate at all times including Bionifight Boss rounds.Reject that if you will.EDIT: edited to add the words "Boss rounds" immediately after the words "times including"

IC: Vertak:Since iBrow didn't have time to swim back through all those posts again, Vertak was simply hit by a plushie that slammed him into Dralcax's attack, sending Vertak crashing to the ground, his third special weapon set destroyed.The boss was now too weak to summon much else to his command, but he risked it anyway, summoning an indestructible Diamond Sword and a Bow with unlimited arrows as he rode his PIG into the air once more, using his gravity powers to seperate huge chunks of rock from the battlefieled (revealing large pools of lava beneath) and battering each of the combatants with them and, with them all distracted, also unleashing a wave of arrows on them.However, Vertak didn't have long before the final blow would strike him.Your Health:Nujanii: Kanohi Master - 5/20Count Bleck/Squishy - 2.5/10JiMing - 0/10Zakaro - 3/10Vorex: Paradox Eater - 5/10The First Evo - 6.5/10Chaos Dralcax - 8/10

"AARRGGHH!" Zakaro, although hurt, one-armed, and insane, slowly got his sword from the ground. He then created an earth platform to ride on, got as high as he could, and dove down at Vertak with his sword in front of him, screaming, in what was most likely a suicide attack. He was using his earth and Chaos powers to go as fast as he could. If he missed Vertak, he would fall straight into the lava. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Really?Oh, Zakaro, thanks for the diversion.Dralcax, that was awesome. Oh, I almost forgot, welcome to Bionifight.NujaniiNujanii had enough of Vertak. Utilizing Zakaro's distractoion, Nujanii flew near Vertak, then hid himself. He hoped that he had evaded notice. Vertak had no limited omniscience or Elda or anything like those and Nujanii had remained in Vertak's blind spot, so he highly doubted that he had been seen. He had two strategies left, but only enough health to put one into effect because of a #### miss-communication. Nujanii reached out with his mind, through his limited omniscience. Nujanii located several major structures inside Vertak's body and telekineticly tore them to shreds. After several seconds of careful but brutal work, Nujanii withdrew his attention from Vertak's body and hoped for Vertak to fall over dead. If Vertak didn't, he ought to be badly hurt. If Vertak was still alive, Nujanii knew that he could use his other plan to systematically destroy the matoran.

JiMing came back as a ghost/spirit/apparation, and gave Vertak a glare."I am extremely unhappy with the way you twisted the story of my death. I nobly sacrificed myself to help my comrades, and you twisted the story to change me into a cool dude who stupidly died at the hand of his own weapon. You should be ashamed of yourself."Then he wenr over to where Cole was, and asked, "Mind if I commentate with you?"

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC @ Kanohi Master: I apologize, I guess, for offending you by sticking by what you said your special weapon would do originally. If you wish to continue this via pm I will, but I do wish you wouldn't take it out on me IC, because there's simply no way your attack ever would have succeeded. And there are several ways I can counter it without going "God mode" on you.Vertak:As luck (gasp, big surprise since they were in iBrow's Brain) would have it, Nujanii's attack was first impeded by the fact that several pieces of Dralcax slammed into the Bionifighter and exploded, causing the stumps where his arms had been to surely scream in protest. The exact same thing caused Zakaro's attack to go awry; however, luck was on Zakaro's side as Vertak had dodged away from him in the exact same direction. Vertak countered with his Diamond Sword, but Zakaro's weapon still continued down to slice a bit of Vertak's left arm away, leaving an open wound. Zakaro continued on his way down towards the lava and Vertak followed haphazardly, trying to land his PIG on one of the remaining safe points on the ground. He fired arrows blindly as he did so, inadvertently keeping Nujanii at bay while he tried to land.-ibrow

"And Nujanii tries to rip Vertak apart, but is countered by Dralcax's attack, welcome to Bionifight, by the way. But Dralcax's attack also caused Zakaro's attack to land. Now Vertak is blindly firing arrows everywhere and-yipes! Never thought I'd say this, but good thing I'm dead."

It was quite a logical attack. Please admit that it was feasible. Anyone with LO or X-Ray vision and telekinesis could have pulled it off.I thought it through logically and I think that that attack would work. All you really had to do was point out Nujanii's poor knowledge of anatomy and say he destroyed something minor. And if you're referring to the healing issue when you say "The boss can barely do anything to you, the ordinary Bionifight player" then please know that that issue needs modification. Yes, after the round we'll have to discuss it via PM. No, your sarcasm is not appreciated.By the way, I didn't actually curse. I typed "#" symbols. Just in case you were wondering.Ok, guys, we can do this. Drakax, stop it before Vertak uses it to block my current attempt. Zakaro, get out of melee range before he kills you. Hit him with cHAoS. JiMing, Cole, announce all you want. Evo, throw something at Vertak. A rock, a planet, a roll of duct tape, it doesn't matter. You aren't useless.IC post edited to remove autohitting.NujaniiSo, plan B it was. Nujanii telekinetically grabbed Vertak and threw him into the lava. Then Nujanii telekinetically pulled Vertak out of the lava, sent several iron spikes at Vertak, and dunked Vertak back in, all while remaining hidden. Or at least that was what he attempted. The theory behind this was that Vertak would take damage from the lava, double impact damage from the iron, and then once more damage from the lava. Vertak was a boss, but he certainly wasn't a Toa of Fire. Though even a Toa of Fire is not fully immune to lava...

Sorry, I forgot. The boss can barely do anything to you, the ordinary Bionifight player, but you can do what you just did to him. Got it. Check. I'll be sure to go and revise all my posts, because I have clearly been mistaken on the entire issue.-ibrowReply coming later.

What's the point of a boss anyway when you treat him as an ordinary player? It's basically everyone ganging up on one average player with some extra power. Sure, Vertak isn't as enormous as Fighty or Sumiki, but he is still way more powerful than a regular fighter.​Whale was probably going to be the next to die. He had no healing garment that made him almost invincible combined with thick armor that greatly reduces damage or anything like that. He had plasma, stone, exploding tacos, razor-blade quesadillas, a long sword, a laser shark, and a lightweight suit of armor that enabled him to fly....Which really wasn't that bad. Whale had to embrace his death. For his friends. For his enemies. For Bionifight.Whale took a deep breath. He was going to be revived eventually, but what he was about to do would still hurt both himself and Vertak.Plasma, intermingled with exploding tacos, shot out from the ground into tall pillars of exploding plasma. Next, it was an onslaught of stones and quesadillas being thrown at Vertak, though most likely to be inaccurate due to Whale's dazed state. Then a final attack, which was executed by Black Eyes. Lasers were first, but then he flew in do try and deliver some bites with his super-sharp teeth. Soon after, he looked to his master, who gave him a reluctant nod. Black Eyes then self-destructed.Whale was coughing up blood on Mariachi, which lay on the ground. The Mexican's eyes could barely focus on his sword, but Whale grabbed the hilt and held Mariachi in the air, proclaiming "Adiós, mis hermanos." before plunging his sword into the ground and falling to his knees, seconds from death.Whale out of the fight.

overlordsukapon.png

Vertak:Vertak staggered towards Whale with only his Diamond Sword in hand, his left arm missing below the elbow and bad burns evident all over the boss's body from collapsing into the pool of lava. Nujanii lay on the ground behind Vertak, struck down by the Matoran's fury. Nujanii's and Whale's attacks combined had done far more damage to the Matoran than imagined (though not to the extent that the fallen Nujanii would have hoped), and Whale could clearly see Nujanii defeated."Well done." the words sounded scratchy and weak coming from Vertak, evidence enough to Whale that the boss was not in good condition. "Well... done indeed."With that said, Vertak stabbed Whale through the heart, killing the Bionifighter for the (probably short) remainder of the round."Come at me!" Vertak rasped to the remaining fighters. All that remained were his Diamond Sword, his dagger, and his drying up gravity powers.Zakaro was severely injured from his proximity to Nujanii's and Whale's attacks, and was probably not in the best shape to continue battling. Not that Vertak expected the maddened Bionifighter to use sense at this point. No, his main opposition now would be in the form of Dralcax, possibly with some aid from Pirok and Junkyard.Your Health:Nujanii: Kanohi Master - 0/20Count Bleck/Squishy - 0/10JiMing - 0/10Zakaro - 1/10Vorex: Paradox Eater - 5/10The First Evo - 6/10Chaos Dralcax - 7.5/10

JiMing suddenly came back, and held several platters full of chocolate chip cookies and milk."Let's have a food break! For the vegetarians, there is coconut milk. After this, you can go back to maiming each other."It didn't make much sense how he was holding all of these, seeing he was a spirit, but this was iBrow's brain.

"Uhhh" Zakaro groaned as he got up from the ground. "Hurt." He saw Vertak, and summoned all his remaining power. "BRAZAP!" The biggest blast of earth and Chaos mixed and squashed together flew from his hands toward Vertak. He then fell over, hurt, insane, and nearly dead. " Have the ponies come to take me away?" he giggled as his head fell to the ground and knocked him out.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg