Bionifight 4

Voltex

Last night I thought this up and I thought it might be funny. It tells the tale of Nujanii conversing with two gods. The blue text is that which is spoken by Saradomin, god of order. The red text is that which is spoken by Zamorak, god of chaos. Saradomin is generally perceived as being the god of good and light, while Zamorak is generally perceived as being the god of disorder, darkness, and evil.No offense is meant to anyone by the below.Nujanii

"You failed ANOTHER Bossfight!?""It's not my fault! Not entirely...""True, if MoC1 was still around and if you had your healing abilities, you would have done better. But still, you died again.""Again? I haven't died in a Bossfight before! Well, I sort of died to Fighty, but iBrow brought me back-""But Fighty was dead by the time you revived." "True. I guess I might as well call that a death.""In short, you've failed every Boss you have fought.""Great. Just what I needed. A kick in the rear end from my patron god.""Yes. You'll have to do a lot better than that next time.""How can I do better? All my best strategies flunked!""Get better strategies. And hope they work next time. And make sure your special weapon descriptions are so plain that anyone here within BIONICLE's target age range could understand exactly what you want beyond a shadow of a doubt.""I guess I had better. *sigh* When should I clear up the Virtus Robes mess?""After someone kills Vertak.""Got it.""Also, you seem to be forgetting something.""What?""Well, two things, actually. One, someone might buy the Anti-Nujanii set.""You mean that stripy set?""Yes, Secondly you have a new victory token.""Which means?""It means that my defense oriented brother is telling you to vary your offense.""Thank you for your imput, Zamorak." "No problem.""Well, my chaotic peer is correct in that I want you to vary your offense, but not in the way he thinks.""In what way?""Get yourself another element not protected by the stripy set.""What do you reccomend?""First, clear up the Virtus Robes issue. Then use your reward for winning the round directly before the Bossfight to get yourself another upgrade to one of your special weapons. Add to whatever weapon you upgrade complete control of the element of-""Bet you it'll be light.""-light."

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Maybe. I doubt it'd have much audience. Divine humor? I could pull some gods from various places...I dunno.At the present time I think I'll restrict the 'god gags' to this topic. And kept to a minimum within this topic. In fact, after this post, I think I'll leave it entirely for a while.NujaniiNujanii looked upon his ghostly form. He had still his fire powers and limited omniscience, but without a body, he was unable to use his other powers.And until he respawned, Nujanii couldn't use his powers on anything of the mortal world. So this was what it felt like to be a god bound by the Guthixian edict. No wonder Saradomin needed him!A bolt of lightning came out of nowhere and went through him. Yes, Zeus wished to make it manifestly known that he and the Greek gods were bound by no such restraint.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

IC: Dralcax literally pulled himself together. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all, as he now hurt all over. He extended his wrist blades and used them to vault high into the air. Once in the air, he retracted them, relying on inertia. When he reached the apex of his flight, he began to fall downwards, using gravity to fuel an epic all-out kung fu kick aimed right at Vertak. At the moment of impact, he would activate his rocket boot to send Vertak flying.

aouROFb.png

JiMing materialized in front of Vertak."Before you die, let's hear that apology for making me look like an cool dude. No, I have not forgave you for that yet. Also, you people are rude. I offer you cookies and you ignore me. I'm trying to be nice here."

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

This is so not going to work. But I don't care.Nujanii"Oh, look. You're about to be avenged."Nujanii noted that Vertak was about to die. Nujanii materialized in front of Vertak as a ghost. Nujanii spoke to Vertak of all the horrid things that Vertak had done.Hopefully Vertak would die of guilt.

Being knocked out, Zakaro had no chance what so ever. If it wasn't for the fact that he got burned by the fire in iBrow's brain. "HOT!!!!! MUST...MAKE.. STOP!!!" He then took his Shiny Shield of Silver and used it like a baseball bat, sending plushies flying at the speed of sound. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

ICJunkyard coated the plushies in light iron as they whizzed past him and threw his hammer with them.EDIT: OOC: I think we'll need to call this a 3-way win. Or get something to hit you other than the plushies, coated in iron and going at the speed of sound.

Edited by The First Evo

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

Vorex takes the win! Now to announce prizes.Vertak:Vertak blew into smithereens at Vorex's final attack, despite the fact that the plushies shouldn't have been able to do that. Oh well.Vorex was immediately given a notification telling him he could pick one of the three Special Weapon sets showcased (or one that wasn't showcased) as his reward, and that he would receive a victory token.In addition, Vorex could pick one other player that had participated in the Boss Battle (JiMing, Kanohi Master, Count Bleck, Zakaro, The First Evo, Chaos Dralcax being eligible) to receive a special weapon of their choice and a victory token.One other player (to be named after Vorex has named 2nd place) was also awarded a victory token for special reasons.The fighters all were revived and sent to the Coliseum arena to battle in Round XI.Good job you guys. As a note, Zakaro and JiMing can both (using both victory tokens) afford to purchase a Special Weapon set once Vorex has made his selection. You are not limited to the ones I used during the boss battle, and they will not fail as easily (and will have a bonus) as they did here.-ibrow

Whale spawned in the arena, now completely whole. Until he was hit be a shockwave and flung back into a wall."Típico," Whale mumbled as he stood up "I don't even get two segundos before I'm in pain."Whale grunted as pulled out his Megashock Missile Cannon and aimed it at Zakaro, pulling the trigger.

overlordsukapon.png

OOC: Woot! I won my first boss-battle!And you said plushies were useless. :sly:IC:Pirok was thrown into the air by the seismic shock, but summoned an army of... let's say... 100 Gukko/Kinloka crossovers (who I will refer to as 'Kinlukko') to fight other players.He then made plushies rain from the sky.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Zakaro's eyes widened. " Oh co-" BLASH! He was flung back into the stands of the Coliseum, land roughly on the seats. He got up, and shouted "It's on now!" Dodging some plushies, he stoped for a moment as one hit him on the head. "HEY!" He threw the plushie at Pirok and put his Shiny Shield of Silver above his head to deflect any other plushies. He then fired a Chaos blast at Whale.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

CHOOSE WHO IS THE RUNNER-UP PIROK I'M GETTING IMPATIENT >:The chaos was supposed to be purple plasma, so Whale just absorbed it. Unless he was wrong, in which case AARGH he was flung back into the bleachers and stuck to some old gum as plushies kept falling from the sky. How about he absorbed it, but the recoil of the Megashock Missile Cannon knocked him back and he got stuck to some old gum yada yada yada.Struggling to pull himself up, Whale called upon his Telekinetic Armor and launched some mental screeches to Pirok and Zakaro to buy himself some time.

Edited by Count Bleck

overlordsukapon.png

"ARGH THINKING HURTS!" Zakaro fell on the ground, clutching his head in pain. He slowly got up, shaken by the attack. Zakaro then grabbed a random seat and threw it at Whale, along with: earth, gum, plushies, Chaos, and anything else he got his hands on. He also got whacked on the head by a plushie again.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Whale finally got himself unstuck, only to be hit in the head with a chair. That was thrown by a guy with super-strength.Ouch.Whale was pretty sure his neck had snapped, but at least he impact bent him back so forcefully that he avoided most of the other thrown things, besides the gum. Gross, now gum was all over his face and he couldn't see.Whale pulled the sticky mess off of his face as quick as he could to try and retaliate to any coming attacks. He blinked some gum out of his eyes and kinetically pulled about fifteen chairs out of their places and threw them at Zakaro. As the chairs flew through the air, Whale hopped out of the seats and started randomly running around, because a moving target is harder to hit.

overlordsukapon.png

Thinking and moving quickly Zakaro brought out the Shiny Shield of Silver and blocked 4 chairs, dodged another 5, and grabbed and stopped the last 5. " Wait a second..." As the last chair hit him, he was pushed back farther into the seats. He then summoned 3 air-breathing Gandunkas to attack anyone in the main arena. Spotting Whale moving in what seemed to be a random pattern, he drew his sword, and once again folded the drawing into a paper airplane. Which he threw at Whale. But knowing paper airplanes, it may not go where he wants. He unsheathed his sword and jumped down onto one of the Gandunkas. "I is cowboy Gadunka rider!Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

lol, if I had gooten on a few hours earlier, I would have been able to own all 'yall. XD Ah well, congrats Pirok.ToD yawned before randomly flailing around and kicking someone in the face.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC:ibrow, you still haven't apologized for making my character look like a cool dude.And Pirok, pick a runner up already! Plus, ToD is back!IC:Unfortunately, that someone was JiMing. Putting on his Super-Mega-Awesome Hat of Awesome Coolness, he was outfitted in a suit of armor. He activated his Huge Fists of Power, grabbed ToD, and threw him into Zakaro.

"Ow," said ToD as he lifted himself from the ground. Then, with an evil grin the size of Montana, he grabbed Zakaro and threw the fighter into JiMing. He then threw a ton of ice statues of the same guy after that. And then he flung a smiley face-shaped blade of wind at JiMing.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

"Urgh..." Zakaro slowly got up from where he had flown into JiMing. After getting up, he ran to a Gandunka, picked it up, and threw it at ToD. He then grabbed the 2nd Gadunka, and threw that one at JiMing. He then resumed riding the 3rd Gadunka. "Gadunk-a-dunk-a-dunk-a-dunk-a!"OOC: Gadunka is so much fun to say. :DZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Hey guys, give Pirok time to pick the runner up. Besides, asking him to hurry up won't speed his decision. Nujanii"Your failure can now be rectified.""Enlighten me.""As the god of light, I am rather good at enlightening.""Then proceed.""Well, first you need to win a round or two-""I can't just 'win a round.'""Well try. Second, hurry up and do what I told you to."Saradomin then teleported Nujanii to the collesium. Nujanii summoned Virtus Robes and light saber. Igniting its laser blade, Nujanii was quite ready for any or all fighters who might attack.

OOC:ibrow, you still haven't apologized for making my character look like a cool dude.And Pirok, pick a runner up already! Plus, ToD is back!IC:Unfortunately, that someone was JiMing. Putting on his Super-Mega-Awesome Hat of Awesome Coolness, he was outfitted in a suit of armor. He activated his Huge Fists of Power, grabbed ToD, and threw him into Zakaro.

I made it more humourous and changed it to fit with the other attacks I had to reply to.. I'm not really sure why it's offended you so much.-ibrow

OOC: That wasn't humorous, you basically said I was so stupid that I unintentionally killed myself with my own weapon. You also could have said that I grabbed you while you were leaping, so there was no excuse to warp my actions into what you find amusing. Also, Whale said he died, but you claimed that you stabbed him, which killed him. So you have the ability to decide what our actions are? Then you should have just changed our attacks completely, it would have made things easier for you.IC:"PAIN!" shouted JiMing as he faced the onslaught. His suit helped with the damage, but it was still painful. Summoning his Shoopquaza, he flew up to the sky, and through a combination of the Shoopquaza's repeated use of Twister and the Gale Spear, the entire arena was engulfed in an windstorm. JiMing remained above, laughing at his opponents.

JiMing noticed Dralcax, and commanded his Shoopquaza to use Dragon Pulse on him. A large orb of energy was launched at Dralcax, and if that failed, JiMing also fired some bolts of energy at Dralcax with his Energy Laser Cannon of Laserness.

No, Bleck said that Whale had seconds left to live, as in he was still alive.I really don't get why you're jumping to conclusions with this; I didn't mean offense, but I don't feel I need to apologize for something so irrelevant. Bleck hasn't complained that I ruined it for him, Kanohi Master didn't get super mad when I had Vertak easily cut off both of his arms, and Vorex didn't lash out just because his plushies were having little effect (yes, he complained, but rightfully so after awhile and I gave Vertak a weakness to compensate).It doesn't make you look stupid if the Shoopquaza eats you, it makes the Shoopquaza stupid and you simply unlucky.-ibrow

In my opinion, I thought it was kinda silly for Vertak to kill an almost-dead man, but Whale was going to die anyway so I guess it didn't really matter how he died.Whale was being blown around in some intense wind and having razor sharp things cutting and poking him in an annoying manner. But it still gave him cuts and-- Ow! Hey, where'd that lemon juice come from?! Oh well.Whale called forth a stone pillar from the ground that knocked him back out of the storm and into the nosebleed seats, where he got a nosebleed.The storm was of titanic proportions, but it didn't touch the nosebleed section. Thus, Whale had a clear shot at JiMing. He lifted his Megashock Missile Cannon onto the head of the chair in front of him and fired, the recoil blasting him back a few rows. If JiMing somehow stopped the first missile, which was a very difficult feat, the two smaller missiles would probably hit him.

overlordsukapon.png

JiMing did not dodge the first missile, but it hit the Shoopquaza, and since it was indestructible, did not affect it. "HA! BEAT THAT! I RULE! AHAHAHAHAHA-"JiMing was interrupted mid-laugh as the other two missiles struck him, launching him in the air."AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" screamed JiMing as he fell down to the grounds below. He hit the ground with a large "SMACK!", and angrily got up. He swung his Giant Sword of Painfulness at Whale, obviously angry.

Whale was in the nosebleed seats, which are the highest seats a building. Now, the Giant Sword of Painfulness was definitely giant, but by no stretch of the imagination could it ever be huge enough to span a gigantic coliseum and hit the furthest away seats. So Whale was unaffected, but at least he got a nice chortle out of JiMing blindly swinging his sword around.

Edited by Count Bleck

overlordsukapon.png