Pool Of Protodermis

Field Marshal Rakmon

Out comes a strange new creature nicknamed the "Squidthulu"

In goes a shoggoth. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Out comes Zelda II.

In goes the Vahi, the Ignika, and the Mask of Creation...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes a terrible original Bionicle character.

In goes Crystal Man...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out goes the crystal gems and a matoran, Turaga, toa, skakdi & Lesterin, all of which have the element of crystal.

In goes a magnet, an iron ingot, a matoran, Turaga, toa skakdi and Lesterin with the element of iron...

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Out comes Magnet Man and Iron Man, conjoined.

In goes a T-1000.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out goes energized mimetic poly alloy.

It assumes Robert Patrick's form and it is sent to terminate the great beings so they will never cause all the evil in the world. It kills everyone except for Velika and he is thrown into the pool.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Out come the Great Beings. Welp.

In goes their newest creation...

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out goes Marendar, a glatorian with every MU elemental power, a magnetic device to tear off kanohi, a gun loaded with bullets forged capable of blocking elemental powers of any kind, a protosteel broadsword and a kanohi Hau to disguise his face.

He kills every toa and throws their bodies into the pool.

Out comes a being made entirely of blue pieces.

It takes a swim.

t5pQDlO.jpg

He drowns and out comes Hewkii Nuva's corpse.

In goes Matoro.

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Out comes a different terribly-animated show.

In goes an annoying dog.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Out comes a Bohrok-Kal. So that's how they make 'em!

In goes a Rahkshi.

t5pQDlO.jpg