Pool Of Protodermis

Field Marshal Rakmon

(I was hoping for someone to scramble the letters up and make Makuta out of it, but oh well...)Out comes Krika! (:P) Krika, who was formerly Takua, couldn't believe that! He jumped into the pool! D:

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

...Out comes a conveniently duplicated weaponized version of Nixie's Key, complete with HF-electro-sword-piece-style wielding options.I pick them up and give it to a random Toa of Water who walks by. She tests them out by whacking a doglike Spherus Magna animal into the pool with one of them, then channeling her power through the key-swords to knock another one in. She walks away, satisfied.At least according to my story, the former MU inhabitants underwent a transformation that made them into basically (fully biological) Agori/Glatorian with Matoran/Toa/Turaga power rules. That Toa of Water looks rather attractive, though I'm not quite used to that feeling yet. Excuse me while I leave the vicinity of the pool to stare at her for a little while... :sigh: (...which is just an odd RP reason for me to stop posing every other freaking time. tounge2.gif )But anyway, what happens to the doglike SM animals?

toatanusignature.png

out comes a pile of pink slime named Teridaxin goes several nukes and 2 tarakavas, 3 boggarak. 2 ko-matoran and a single fikou

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Out comes an alternate version of the rahi nui with the ability to shoot nuke.In goes 12 drummers drumming, 11 pipers piping, 10 lords a-leaping, 9 ladies dancing, 8 maids a-milking, 7 swans a-swimming, 6 geese a-laying, 5. GOLDEN RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 mocking birds, 3 french hens, and 2 turtle doves. (All lego, of course)

Out goes a random Toa Mata head, for unknown reasons.In goes the Mask of Life. >:D

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Out comes Mata Nui!In goes the Kanohi Olmak...

The Toa fought against robotic insect swarm devolved from the holy Matoran, they stopped the queens of a massive invasion, wore mechanical suits and combined to form bigger forces. They traveled across a huge island in search for many masks, and fought the sons of the Makuta himself. They tore themselves apart, fought together and helped each other. They stopped corrupt robots from taking a city, defeated the most intelligent plant, foiled a mastermind's plan, battled evil mercenaries and forged a Legendary mask. They rescued the population of the city, and delved back in for the remaining and saw huge invasions of massive arachnids. They overthrew two bent warlords and a unmerciful horde, and turned against their very brothers and sisters. They hunted against a group of murdering and enslaving thugs to the key to life - saw their very worst fears come to life, gain hope when there was none, and jumped into the a huge ocean to save the universe. They fought against six overthrown mutated warlords and their armies beneath the wave, and even brought back life to the universe where there was none. They became legends and soared into the skies, fighting the very things that had once been their bosses long ago. They turned the shadow into light and reawakened their god!

They, however, lost to Makuta Teridax.

*slow clap*

Out comes a very, very confused Onua.Onua then grabs a boulder using his Pakari. Out of curiousity, he throws it into the pool.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...