Pool Of Protodermis

Field Marshal Rakmon

out comes a twisted mutant KarzahniI throw in Teridax and mata-nui

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

out comes a small skakdi that is teased on by all the other skakdi because of his sizeI throw in a kanohi ignika, the golden armor and 12 kraata

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

out come large chunks of ice that burns when touchedI Throw in Artahka, Tren Krom Karzahni and to top it off Axonn

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

• 2 weeks later...

out comes a giant one eyed rahiI throw in a makuta, a tarakava and a zyglak

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

• 3 weeks later...

out comes a small blue and silver skakdiI throw in 4 kohrok-va and a reconstitute at random ko-metru kanoka level 6

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

• 2 weeks later...

out comes a gold colored ta-matorani throw in a certain gold colored ta-matoran and a sand Tarakava

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

out comes a black and white matoran but with the lower body of a spiderI throw in Kojol, A crystal Serpent and a mask of aging.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

....and out comes a very old makuta with a very strong spine.I toss a mask of rebounding and a lightstone rifle in....

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)